The Anything48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by AikyiTaizne, Oct 29, 2010.

1. popegrizzly23

popegrizzly23 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I had a fun AKB moment at work this morning. Some old song that I've probably heard a hundred times was playing over the speakers when I caught a line about "favorite song." I immediately started singing to myself from that line in "Heavy Rotation!" :D
    favorite song
    ano kyoku no you ni...

Of course "Heavy Rotation" is my favorite song anyway, so it runs through my head alot; but this was a new trigger which made me chuckle.

2. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    [​IMG]
    Countdown in Hong Kong :lol:

3. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yesterday I went to my cousin's wedding ... and I was assigned to table #48!! Muahahaha :D

4. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

5. Justin

Justin Kenkyuusei

I do this so much.. My friends get annoyed with me (AKB-HATERS)... If I see something at all relating to AKB48, I mention it.. E.g. my female friend told me she was 148cm tall, so I said casually "oh, that's how tall Takahashi Minami is.."

My other friends just shook their heads in disgust.. :cry:

I do it for ANYTHING

6. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I have a weather app on my iGoogle homepage .. and it's 48 degrees F in L.A. right now. =D

7. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Yes, I guess that's hard...ganbatte!!! [hi5]

8. Justin

Justin Kenkyuusei

Haha, I don't mind. They know that they can't change who I am :)

hm, I also noticed before, there were 48 guests :hehe:

9. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    My cousin was at some kind of show in Tokyo yesterday ... and guess who else was there? .. Oshima Yuko .. 0_____0 ..

He looks some pictures for me. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. karles48

She didn't go unnoticed, indeed... [hehe]

11. DavidPan

DavidPan Kenkyuusei

This is probably a bit lame. After I created my Stage48 account, I realized that I had created it at 12:48 am :D. What a great way to join stage48!

I currently develop blackberry applications for my job. For one of my apps, it lists retailers and promotions. For testing purposes, I used AKB48 members as placeholders for the list of retailers and promotions :)

12. karles48

Seat (a Spanish automobile manufacturer) has released a new model, the SEAT MII...of course, the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it was Mii...chan... [hehe]

13. DavidPan

DavidPan Kenkyuusei

I am a Blackberry software developer. At work today, I was trying to test whether my app still behaves properly if the device memory is full. Testing on my senpai's blackberry, I filled up his blackberry with all the AKB48 songs that I had! [hehe]

After I finished testing, I asked him "Are you sure you want me to delete all these AKB48 songs? They are pretty popular in Thailand, you know? ;)" (my senpai is Thai). After a bit, I convinced him to keep those songs on his device :D.

Also today, my senpai gave me some pocky to eat. I immediately thought of the Aitakatta PV from that :) !

14. Justin

Justin Kenkyuusei

I've had a few "anything48" experiences recently..

1. I had a revision test that had 48 questions,

2. My friend asked me "What are you doing on saturday night?" I just said "SDN48!". He shook his head in disgust.

3. I bought a pack of Honey Roasted Peanuts and thought of HRP, so its not only AKB members I remeber but S48 too!

15. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Awesome! :chuffed:

16. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    So I was walking briskly to class as I was running a bit late. I spotted a couple of the "sign up for charity" people up ahead (they always manage to stop me =_=") so I decided to take a longer route through an arcade. As I was weaving through the people, I saw Sae in my peripheral vision, my brain went "What the!" and I turned my head, frozen in my tracks, and it was Enkyori poster playing in this Japanese Curry place. :awesome: So, I completely just stopped there and watched the entire video right at the entrance looking like this ---> :drool: . When the video got to the part where it shows that guy staring at the poster, I realized that I probably looked just like that so I stepped to the side a little bit. [hehe] But when it finished, Choose me played next! Dammit, no way I'm not gonna watch that. So I fully corrected the rest of my body to face the video so it's not too awkward. :XD: The next video was baby! x3 so I thought to myself, man, that's a bikini video, don't want to be too creepy now watching that in public like this so I took off. [hehe] Was a little late for class but the lecturer was still absent and got the cool reliever so it was all good.

Sorry if it's just such a common place kinda thing but that was the first time I ever saw anything AKB out in public in sunny Queensland. It got me soo excited. :hehe:

17. DavidPan

DavidPan Kenkyuusei

Man, I wish they played AKB48 in public here in Toronto, Canada. Maybe the owner of that Japanese Curry shop is an AKB48 wota much like us :D

18. karles48

First stop, Queensland, then the rest of the world...!!! ;) Yes, I wonder if there is a place here that sells AKB48 related stuff too (I don't think so, but...) [think]

19. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    [hehe] Will you go to that place everyday from now on?
    I think you regret that you didn't keep watching ! :D

20. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    ^Lol! Yes! :XD:
    In fact, I might even eat there tomorrow. :hehe: