The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Re: [NEW GROUP] SNH48 (Shanghai, China)

Also search around a bit, it seem that the current schedule is for debut stage on Jan. of 2013 and actual theater stage is set in April. The theater's name is 星梦剧场 (Stardom Theater or Star-Dream Theater).

We'll see how that goes and how Sae and Suzuki transfer works out...

2. ash

ash Kenkyuusei

lacks the freshness of early AKB (and JKT) IMO.
    pretty ladies behind make-ups (not that I mind though :D ).

3. pujp_chan

pujp_chan Kenkyuusei

The girl in 2nd row, 4th from left : really cute ahaha [hehe] [hehe]

4. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

if shn48 really cut their connection to 48family in japan as headquarter,

that is mean shn48 is simply just become piracy of trademark, right?

aki-p could sue them, cuz they cutting from just one side.

at least they have change the name n the system itself.

"a child who forgot the mother after get all glory"

5. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I wish some of those girls who tone down the make up, it looks too heavy compare to the sisters teams.

Don't like this part much... :tongue:

6. tiboom

tiboom Kenkyuusei

watdehel no loli China is doomed! this is karma for Senkaku island! :whistle:

i wish its all wont happened in reality :(

7. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    SNH48 seems a little suspicious...

I just read a news report on the opening ceremony of SNH48, and I'm not gonna lie some of them actually look pretty cute...however...

The minute they said that they were gonna cut off ties with Japan, it was kinda a WTF moment. Then I thought there is no way you can possibly have nothing to do with AKB48, the original idol group. After that, I realized that they seem a little weird as to what they plan to do in the future with this newly formed group.
    Everyone already knows that this is because of the dumbass fight over those islands...but why do they have to involve this cute idol group??! :cute:

I dunno, but I kinda get this bad vibe from them, almost like they're gonna try to fight and compete with their sister groups, I mean like REALLY compete with each other, not playing... [worried]

And I was so looking forward to this group...but what lies ahead is hard to tell [nod]

8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

They probably realized that if they continue marketing this as being controlled by the "Japanese" than SNH would be traitors to china as having no national pride. I mean it is possible that Sae and Mariya weren't the only ones in danger of getting hurt, all the member of SNH could be targeted, be in danger for having a proud bond with a Japanese group. Though I guess Japanese wota are too thickheaded to consider that danger was to all kinds of people.

9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Then again, you could look at it as an investment for the future. Sure, there are tensions now, but will it still be this bad in a year or so? This kind of thing comes and goes. Starting up SNH had to be done sometime (from AKS perspective I'm sure), and the group, assuming it doesn't literally cut all ties to Japan, could help to smooth things over once things get stable again. Giving SNH a stable starting off point now and letting them gestate for a year or however long it takes things to get stable again isn't necessarily a bad idea, heh.

Well, just trying to look on the bright side of a bad situation.

10. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Exactly, haven't we already seen what government politic can do in these type of stuff?

It'd be stupid for SNH not to at least saying the right thing politically right now...

But damn those islands, it's has been 3 way battles over the rights over those island since WWII. They are no man islands. Granted there are technical advantages for all three parties (China, Taiwan, Japan) but they only argue about it and make it to media when there are internal political or economical issues.... [flip]

11. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    one of akb manager will be snh consultant

12. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru

I wonder if SNH48 can form its own sub-units such as one similar to Not Yet, or do they have to seek approval from Aki-P ?

Coz I was thinking if SNH does a chinese version of the Majisuka Gakuen series, i'm suggesting a possibility that they can form a sub-unit based on some of the characters, such as a chinese version of Rappappa [rock]

13. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

^ well we don't know about that yet.
    Even SKE, NMB, HKT and JKT haven't had their official sub unit under the sub group.

14. CatsRKawaii

CatsRKawaii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna

Hi,

On the SNH48 homepage (www.snh48.com), there is a slideshow and one of them shows all 26 1st gen with an individual photo with their names (in Chinese of course). No official profiles yet (unless I'm missing something) but it may be easier now to put names to faces. Also, www.shanghai48.tumblr.com has good info (like ages) and more pictures. I'd put their pictures here but I don't want to copyright infringe. Also, I think I found two romanizing mistakes in the names in the wiki. First, it's Dong Zhi Yi not Tung Chi-I and the next is supposed to be Qian Bei Ting not Qian Pei Ting. I COULD BE WRONG HOWEVER! Especially If DONG/TUNG is the Taiwanese girl (in which case I'd imagine her name to be something along the lines of Tung Chi(h) Li in Taiwan). Taiwan generally romanizes things a bit differently (though being in China they may force her to romanize the "Chinese" way). Who is the Taiwanese girl anyways? Also on the official site, in the slideshow, they seemed to put them in "English/Romanized" alphabetical order. If that's the case, than Zeng Yu Jia is actually Ceng Yu Jia. And when I used Google translate (I know, not the most accurate, especially with Japanese names), Zhang Yian Ge was actually Zhang Yu Ge. But I haven't seen it Zhang Yu Ge anywhere else. I don't know if there are more than one reading for a particular character in Chinese like in Japanese. So this might be a case of that. Also, Chen Shi and Wang Fei Xi were actually romanized Chen Si and Wang Fei Si respectively. Essentially, the Shi/Xi were pronounced the same in both names. But like I said, I could BE WRONG! I hope this offends no one. Sorry in advance if it does.

15. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

Meet the 1st gen members of SNH48.

(I transliterated their names to the best of my knowledge. I'm pretty sure they're accurate, but we'll see what the official site will say once they put up a members' list including pinyin.)

陈观慧 (Chen Guanhui), 陈丽 (Chen Li), 陈思 (Chen Si)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

戴萌 (Dai Meng), 丁紫妍 (Ding Ziyan), 董芷依 (Dong Zhiyi)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

顾香君 (Gu Xiangjun), 何轶琛 (He Yichen), 胡美婷 (Hu Meiting)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

蒋羽熙 (Jiang Yuxi), 孔肖吟 (Kong Xiaoyin), 李宇琪 (Li Yuqi)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

莫寒 (Mo Han), 钱蓓婷 (Qian Beiting), 邱欣怡 (Qiu Xinyi)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

汤敏 (Tang Min), 王费澌 (Wang Feisi), 吴哲晗 (Wu Zhehan)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

徐晨辰 (Xu Chenchen), 许佳琪 (Xu Jiaqi), 俞慧文 (Yu Huiwen)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

雨婷儿 (Yu Tinger), 曾俞嘉 (Zeng Yujia), 张馨方 (Zhang Xinfang)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

张语格 (Zhang Yuge), 赵嘉敏 (Zhao Jiamin)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Additional pictures

陈观慧 (Chen Guanhui)

[​IMG]

何轶琛 (He Yichen)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

蒋羽熙 (Jiang Yuxi)

[​IMG]

汤敏 (Tang Min) & 张馨方 (Zhang Xinfang)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

张语格 (Zhang Yuge)

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari

well they obviously picked the top of the crop, since they look very polished already, looks wise. cant wait for their first performance.

17. CatsRKawaii

CatsRKawaii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna

Honeyroastedpeanuts: Your transliterations are EXACTLY what I got. I just redid them character by character (using pinyin) again. Those are what I got. Ceng's last name CAN be written "Zeng" using the character the SNH girl uses in her surname. But since they had then in ENGLISH alphabetical order and Ceng was on top, they probably have chosen the "Ceng" pinyin. But "Zeng" is correct. Maybe it depends of preferance? I found it fun to transliterate. Tedious but interesting all the same.

Cool! :chuffed:

18. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Don't see why not, all the sub-groups are not really under Aki-P control but the girl's agency. Watari-tai and No3b by Ogi, Not Yet by Ohta,etc.

When it comes to solo debut and sub-units the agencies are the decision maker with Aki-P having minor input. Instead of the other way around when the whole group is involved.

But first, you need to make sure that sub-unit is going be be a success...

19. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

@ CatsRKawaii: For all I know, 曾 should commonly be "zeng" when it's a surname. There's a whole bunch of Zengs out there.
    They probably had the names romanized automatically so that's why she ended up on top. Or something like that.

20. CatsRKawaii

CatsRKawaii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna

That makes since. I do see a lot of Zengs. So unless it's a regional thing or something like that, it probably should be Zeng. I have a feeling that it's closer to the actual way it's said for English speakers at least than Ceng would be.