The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I went to a blood donation campaign at my university library. It was held by National Blood Centre. I don't know why I was so determined to go there today. I've decided to do a blood donation. To be frank, it was MY FIRST TIME EVER. I never afraid of needles so that was fine. It was really a great feeling after doing the blood donation. I promise myself that I will do it again after 3 months. <3

2. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    Wow.

I've been gone a while, haven't I?

3. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ You live! Hi!

:XD:

EDIT: I just realized this is my 3200th post. LOL! Go me!

4. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

yay^^
    hanabi's back^^

5. haruna_hamasaki

hanabi's always busy at JPH!P. I think I see that she's online there more than here. :hehe:

6. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    I blame my lack of interest in AKB these days, really. And the fact that there's really not much that foreign fans can talk about these days - well, more so compared to the fans in Japan :confused:

7. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

^ love ya hanabi Welcome bak <3
    hope ur intrest in AKB grows bak soon ;)

8. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Hanabi's back! The forums were slow for a while, but now we're getting more to post about...

9. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

^

yeah especially with some of the girls getting solo dvd's, photobooks, and now calendars, and with the unfortuate dismissal of Ayarin, so plenty of talk.

10. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Welcome back, hanabi!!!
    It's indeed awhile since you're gone, but I'm sure you can catch up with things here. :D

11. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Dear STAGE48:

Today marks my one-year anniversary as a registered member of this forum.

Looking back, I realize how far I've come along as a member. I remember being the new guy thinking to myself, "Oh man! Ms. Yuko is so damn cool!" and sifting through all of the posts to learn what I could about her. I remember doing song translations so I could really contribute to the forum, from my first song ("Boku no Hana") to my first challenging song ("Doku Ringo wo Tabesasete") to some of my first requests ("Faint" and "Koike") to some of my own personal favorites ("Namida Uri no Shoujo," "Higurashi no Koi," and "Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster"). I remember being just a small fry trying to keep up with everyone else.

Now, I'm pretty much easily recognized as a big Yuko fan - and I've even learned to drop the "Ms." honorific before every girl's name. I've translated pretty much every song by AKB48 as well as see some of the translations used for fansubs. I'm also a Moderator for the forum - one hell of an honor for me. Looking at it all, I think to myself, "If I can do this much as a forum member in one year...imagine what I can I do in a year for some other facets of my life."

I personally think of myself to be very much absorbed in growing and changing and achieving so that I might one day be (as odd as it may sound) my own personal idol to cheer for and support - and so absorbed that I think I forget the world around me. However, I have to say that STAGE48 has helped me along the way. I've seen people come and go, and had the chance to chat with - and learn from - a few of of you guys. I've learned to handle and appreciate the value of diversity in people, and realize you guys make up a big part of my social network.

People from some of the other facets of my life, such as college, my fraternity, and the friends and family I meet in person, helped me out a lot, but you guys stand out in a special way. Thanks for everything - and sorry to those whose toes I've stepped on inadvertently.

So, yeah...I dedicate this post to you guys at STAGE48 - for the one year passed, and to whatever more may come.

Sincerely,
    gideon123, STAGE48 Moderator

12. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    Thanks for the welcome back, guys :)

And congrats on your member anniversary gideon!

13. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Yay, Mr. Gideon (I feel like that name is befitting for you.)! Keep doing everything that you've been doing. In the time that I've been on the forum, you've been an extremely helpful and generous person. Not only have you fanboy-ed Yuko, you've also contributed lyrics, information, and opinions, which I've greatly enjoyed reading.

14. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Beside Acchan where i can protect her 24/7
    @gideon~ Sorry that wish you congrats late :XD:

Was busy chasing show that is casting in Taiwan so didn't get a chance to make it into stage xD

Anyway Congrats :D

15. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

*sniff* thx gideon hope more years of happiness will come to u in S48 <3

16. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

@Gideon,
    first off, congrats to your 1st year anniversary, thanks for making this a better place with your contributions, your information, your devotion to this online community, THANK YOU!

@Hanabi,
    welcome back, and thanks for your Nozofisu and other member photo contributions.

17. raijin

raijin Member

yay for the two Mods!

Gideon's 1st year anniversary and the coming back Hanabi :D

18. haruna_hamasaki

giddy, congrats on your 1st anniversary.

hanabi, welcome back to S48.

19. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

@giddy : Congrats on your 1st anniversary. Well it's been sooooooo nice meeting you. You're such a nice person naturally. So please keep doing what you've been doing. And we're honored to have a person like you here on S48.

20. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Question of the day:

Why KAITO is now kaito?
    Why is there a Kaito-san who is NOT kaito?