TV / Radio [TV] - [AKB Kousagi Dojo] 12/12/07~14/03/28

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Dec 7, 2012.

1. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    #32 2013-07-19

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg2NTQyOTM2.html[/youku]

2. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    #33 2013-07-26

Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg4MDI2MzE2.html[/youku]

3. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    #34 2013-08-02

Dailymotion
    [dm]x12mty9[/dm]

4. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    #35 2013-08-09

Dailymotion
    [dm]x12w5xz[/dm]

5. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    The last episode was quite flat yet still good to watch. The staff's laughs are dominating the whole show, while I can barely enjoy the girls' act in show. Juri is looking astonishing like always though. I've been hearing about this gyaru gal styles in Japan, but haven't known if there's even a school for it lol. They should've taught the girls on hair styling and make up instead of turning them into one :D It will be interesting to see how will Juri and Miorin turns out to be. I kind of dislike this gal style though, so I won't expect anything too high.

6. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Don't underestimate them though, granted if was more of late 90s to mid-2000 type of thing to put on dark makeup on their face, but taking away the purposely put on dark makeup , that group knows more about make ups, accessories, hairs and recent fashion trend better than anyone in Japan maybe even compare to majority of the world.

There are quit a few young famous beautician that were known to be one, and it's not uncommon to walk into a salon an see a former galru.

7. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I never did :D I was just simply stating I dislike the gyaru fashion. I am not too used with such style anyway as it ressembles to urban punk fashion in my place which I disgust the most. But that's just way too bias to be discussed. Hence I prefer them on original instead on the made up one. Considering this is only a show, I will still watch it eventually. Of course an addition of teaching them on how to do make up, hair styling, which are their specialities (at least, it's suppose to be), would never hurt instead of just walking around Shibuya in a group. :hehe:

But we will see how much fun will this turn out in the next episode

8. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Talking about the latest episode, i'm still prefer the 34th and 33th, the topic that they talking about is purely interesting, i mean, infiltrating someone house who peoples knew that she is does not like AKB? lol
    And the interviews, too, they asking for what is points that they hated from AKB which is very interesting to know about, at least for me.

For this 35th episode, i got the point, of course, but it's just not too amusing, for me. But yeah, Juri is that cute :cute: , and Lemon's way to talk.... errr..

And wow.. you guys know what? it's been a while since the latest comment about the show here, i think that everyone just stop to watch the show due their lack of amusement.

9. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

^ I lost most of my interest right about when the Dance Idol segment started (and it's still going on after months and months... :yikes: I am curious who the new SKE addition would be though)

I enjoyed the show the most when they did talks in the studio setting. None of the projects they did outside the studio really left much of an impression, and at this point I'm pretty convinced this show's budget is super tiny (come on Terry-san, I know you have the money!). I'm thankful they still kept Miichan as the ace of the show though.

I think it's hard for us guys appreciate in Shibuya fashion, but you gotta admit those before-after pictures are pretty mind-blowing :shocku: . It's safe to say all Tomochin haters who accuse her of plastic surgery are just unaware of how much you can do with make-up: her transformation is absolutely nothing compared to the examples seen in this show.

I too didn't like Lemon at first. Let's face it: she looks like she belongs on the short bus :^^;: . But after a while, I got used to her antics and now I just find her adorable.

10. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yes she is that adorable, i'm not saying that i'm didn't like her in everyscale, though. :XD:

11. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

@Under The Ribbon

No kidding, not many people knows it, especially in U.S. but Japan is also highly skilled in make-up/health care products and skill beautician. There are plenty of top hollywood makeup artist hat get their stuff from Japan or are from Japan, I've always wondered why their brand never quiet makes it in U.S. myself.

The things you can do with make up now is pretty crazy... :^^;:

12. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    OT, but it's because the range of colors is really small, especially for base makeup. The US is one of the hardest places in the world to sell cosmetics because people expect it to be for every skintone - and we have the lightest to darkest people here, it's really varied. In Asia, there are only a few shades, so brands can focus on being better at a few things than being only pretty good at a lot of things :)

13. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Since I'm a guy, I don't really know this and was more refer to stuff like heat patches and health drinks and other stuff. But that make sense though though it just seem the same way with Japanese fashion/accessory brand and product in general though. They are actually not hard to see in European countries, but not so much in U.S. Besides, for all the glamour or Hollywood and NY, Paris and Tokyo are still considered more of fashion center than either place and holds the biggest fashion shows.

It just seem that U.S. has a different standard compare to rest of the world. It even look that way in Tech field too, which I'm familiar with. Taks GPS for example, Garmin is by far the king, but Tom Tom is the world leader and in some area Mio also over take Garmin. You want to argue quality, but most non-U.S. based reviews would suggest that there aren't much difference between them... :^^;:

14. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    #36 2013-0816 (Continuing from last week episode)

Dailymotion
    [dm]x138gbe[/dm]

15. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Wasn't really a fan of this show when it first started airing. Obviously it had some big shoes to fill taking over Shukan AKB. Now it just seems like they're implementing a bit more Shukan like segments.

I have to say though, I'm finding the "Road to the Dance Idol" very interesting. Unfortunately they don't dedicate whole episodes to this but rather half. Such teasers :tongue:

16. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    #37 2013-08-23

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjAwMDM4OTA0.html[/youku]

#38 2013-08-27
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjAzMDY5Mjk2.html[/youku]

#39 2013-09-06
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA2MDAzMTI0.html[/youku]

#40 2013-09-13
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA4Njg0NDA0.html[/youku]

#41 2013-09-20
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA4Njg0NDA0.html[/youku]

Sorry for late coverage. Been busy lately. [whew]
    Can't wait for the next episode, Miichan and other members turn into police women and infiltratre the AKB Theater.(?)

17. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    #42 2013-09-27

Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE0NDA1MDA4.html[/youku]

18. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    #43 2013-10-04

Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE3MTMxNTA0.html[/youku]

PS. Please tell me if I were posting a wrong link. [whew]

19. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    #44 2013-10-11

Dailymotion
    [dm]x15unor[/dm]

Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjIwODE0MjY0.html[/youku]

20. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

I have to say this show is a bit of a hit-or-miss for me. I usually check first if the episode's topic is interesting before I download, which I didn't do with Shukan or with the other AKB shows. I guess I just found Shukan's style and content more interesting in general; Goto-P seems to do variety better than Terry-P. Shukan was a great show and hopefully it returns in the future, but for now I'll keep on checking out Kousagi.