TV / Radio [TV] - [HKT48 Tonkotsu Mahou Shoujo Gakuin] 13/07/02~13/09/17

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Re: [TV] - [HKT48 Tonkotsu Mahou Shoujo Gakuin] 13/07/02~

Oh, they're giving episode 11 ten judges' votes? That makes sense since it would build up anticipation rather than having the contest over half way through.

Harisenbon, yes. Othello, no. Nakajima is off the deep end with some personal issues. She can't get back on TV and the last I saw was I think she recently released a photobook :lol:

Wada Akiko could be a real big get.

2. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yeah, for episode 11, all ten judges from episode 1 to episode 10 got to vote again for the episode and then winner take the both slots in episode 12. So, it really comes down to that single episode, but at same time since there are 20 votes a tie could happen.

I personally think tie is most likely and it still end up as half-half, but that kind of ending would be really anticlimactic and boring. But either way, I can easily see they promote the unaired episodes as DVD set bonuses.

3. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Ah, mixed feelings about the episode. I like how the show tries to switch things up occasionally from how the show was originally, but the girls not being able to draw out the guest and carry conversations has definitely affected it since we're getting games, which is what NogiBingo should be doing. We had something occasionally funny, but the game today really didn't have like a definitive punchline (at least last week had a punishment game), so it was just sort of there.

Hopefully the show won't also go over with monomane, since in the end they're just impersonations and we're not really seeing the girls themselves. They're mostly one trick ponies as well.

This episode just reminds me what cool guys Date and Tomizawa are. Class acts.

Date and Tomizawa are good talkers, so I felt like straight up talking would have been great. Especially the scary story in the beginning. The monoboke thing was really trying to avoid doing what Geinin does so it threw the focus to Date and it became the girls doing weird things for Date rather than focusing on the girls like Geinin does and having Date assist them. That can't be helped though, since it'd just turn into an imitation if they tried to do that.

This week's judge is going to be pretty tough in Terry Ito, since he is a producer and actually makes shows for a living. He's also the reason why Ookubo didn't appear on television with Mitsuura in the past since he believed Ookubo was useless. Obviously, Ookubo proved him wrong years later with how she's so active now, but this guy is no slouch. Plus he works with AKB so he's not someone completely unaware of the 48 group. NogiBingo also brought in a comedian in Yagi (though I'm unsure how that turned out, Yagi is pretty hit or miss).

Next week looks really interesting. Maybe it's time we get someone crazy into the show.

4. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

For some reason I can't help but think that this is a bad guest matchup for next week. I mean granted next week's photographer is a famous one and also known for his high-tension quirk, but I don't know it that matches well with Terry.. :hmm:

5. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Terry is this week's judge, so he won't be judging the cameraman.

6. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Oh yeah, that's right, I got messed up because they always show the judges at the end and I usually don't pay attention to them. In that case they still got a chance this week, but that really doesn't matter, because all eyes are still on episode 11.

7. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I thought this week's episode with Sandwichman was fairly solid.

The Fruitsbasket game was unnecessary, same with the intro monomane (did they forget the whole magic theme?). The audition photos were interesting, but had nothing to do for Sandwichman. Is it just me, or does Meru look better tanned?

But, I thought the girls redeemed themselves tenfold by being the boke for Date. NMB Geinin is a little tougher generally having the girls stand alone in their gags, but that's to be expected since their purpose is to become comedians (at least in the show). Normally our HKT babies are shy and what not, but I liked their creativity in this game. They stepped out of their shell and looked like they were having a lot of fun.

I think it'll be an easy win for HKT. Not much happened on NogiBINGO. The girls couldn't speak the entire episode so much of the entertainment was left to Ijiri (that guy in drag was pretty disturbing :^^;: ).

Next week's guest, I know we all didn't see coming. I know it's a late night program, but still the girls probably average 15 years old and this guy is in his briefs trying to take gravure shots?

8. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02

Both NogiBingo and Tonkotsu were okay this week. But I have to go with Tonkotsu. The Nogizaka girls weren't able to do much with the 1 2 3 game, so most of the time was Ijiri Okada trying to distract the girls. Yagi Masumi was kind of out of place in the episode. Song singing episode of last week was way better. For the Tonkotsu episode, definitely would have prefer more straight up talking between Sandwichman and the HKT girls as well (Having Date Mikio & Tomizawa Takeshi, really, they should have gone with that). The monoboke segment was at least fun seeing the girls coming up with stuffs and seeing Date Mikio reacting to them :) Unnecessary segments aside, Tonkotsu was at least showing off the HKT girls more than NogiBingo this week.

Interesting what goes on next week with the guest being MiruKami's photogragher though :lol:

9. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48

Here's a DM source when someone gets annoyed by the ~2min parts on YT
    [dm]x13f7iv_13-08-20-t-m-s-g_webcam[/dm]

Could someone tell me what the scary story was about? Boss clinging onto Chori, Yukachan freaking out and grabbing Anya. Only Mio-chan wasn't impressed at all. ^^

10. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

well, Mio has a surprising tolerance on ghost and scary stuff so do Haruppi, Meru was completely opposite. :lol:

11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM

Yeah that surprised me too. :D A nice bit of gap moe.

Makes me want to see a hauned house segment with fearless little Mio alongside 2 scaredy-cat members.

12. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳

haha.. It's too bad the biggest scaredy-cat in the whole groups was graduating..mariko :p..
    but, imaging she enters haunted house with Meru and Jurina can be quite fun~ haha

13. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz

I like the debut photos best...didn't even recognize Chiyori.
    Sakura, Meru, Haruppi, didn't change much from debut, they were already idol ready.
    Lovetan was such a baby when she joined AKB48.

14. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48

I wouldn't necessarily put Haruppi along with Mio in that regard, a year ago she was a scared cat. ^^ But it was alright, Yukosu was far worse xD But that show was fun [blush]
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv5x6r ... shortfilms

Mariko would run berserk if she should go in that haunted house ^^

15. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM

Half-assed subbed the Dewi Soekarno episode! [party]

16. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

But Haruppi's scare is more pretend than actual fear. She is more of type that would scream the whole way on roller coaster due to her getting in the mood but not because it was scary. In the Tokyo field trip from SKipx3 extra when Murashige was telling her ghost story she was pretty calm.

Also based on an interview earlier this year. It's a series there interviewer will ask a series of question to 3 HKT member (different each time) to give than choice between 2 situation. It just happen that the 3 member were Haruppi, Mio, and Nao. The question was that if you have to pick a place to live; a known haunted house or apartment on 20th floor with no elevator. Haruppi is quoted first picking haunted house despite we all know she is more physically adept member on HKT and were in basketball team before. Nao picks the apartment while Mio also pick haunted house and said she'll just pretend they are not there's especially if she can't see then. But Haruppi then add, but it would be fun if she could see them so she can talk with them, which Mio agree that it would be interesting. :XD:

EDIT:

For those who are interested. This week's Ariyoshi AKB is the #6 episode where they get actual comedians and have them doing short skits with KKS. This time they were able to get Slim Club, Panther, Fall in Love...

I have the video posted on Ariyoshi AKB thread.. :XD:

17. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Hirako and Peace also appeared and they were third place in The Manzai. It's funny to see more of Ariyoshi's kouhai appear.

18. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02

HKT48 Tonkotsu Mahou Shoujo Gakuin #09 2013-08-27

This week's guest: Nozawa Hironobu

Youtube
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxA6pHfn7hg[/yt]
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIqf3PPkA3Q[/yt]
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKXFzULI58Y[/yt]
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO_4FXMh8MU[/yt]
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWN3HMlk5Mk[/yt]
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUj6_XkELwY[/yt]
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQa9uuuHcgA[/yt]
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8I_xQqXwf8[/yt]
    Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjAxOTE1NTcy.html[/youku]

19. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Good episode today. Pretty solid stuff.

Whoever said Takei Sou could be a guest a few pages back, you were right!

20. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

This episode was better then I thought. I was wondering how a photographer would play into a variety show but it actually ended up pretty interesting in the end. :lol: