TV / Radio [TV] - [HKT48 Tonkotsu Mahou Shoujo Gakuin] 13/07/02~13/09/17

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Re: [TV] - [HKT48 Tonkotsu Mahou Shoujo Gakuin] 13/07/02~

I doubt we'll see Goto since he's already tied to HKT with that one show (despite Goto not actually being in Fukuoka). I could see Matsuko Deluxe (or Kaba-chan or Haruna Ai) making an appearance.

Now I really want HKT to win because of that 1 hour special. It would be pretty crazy if the producers were able to book a big name. London Boots could be realistic.

2. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I don't think Gotou's image is tied to NMB and Genin, if anything he might knew HKT better than NMB by now with all the video he watched in Odekake! which on it's 28th episode. HE even made fun of himself on that show that he was on another variety and they were shown a clip with Sasshi and Haruppi and he ended up cheering for Haruppi using Haruppi and shocked the other people in studio. :lol:

The reason I mention Gotou was that he also is expected to appear in Odekaei with the girls during the 4-part Tokyo Trip. And this show is shooting at Tokyo so it isn't like the comedian are traveling to Fukuoka for this. I just think he has more of a realistic chance than Ariyoshi or Zakiyama at this point of career. Though I would have been happen with any of three...

3. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Gotou has worked with NMB members since their inception though, from local programs to special footage during Nagiichi, he's been with them for a long time, though not as sustained as Odekake has been. It's not just Geinin he's been with them though. It's all in studio though, so I feel like all the times he's been with NMB might be more though. But yeah, he's nice with all of them so, I could see it.

I think we could get Zakiyama just as easily as we could get Gotou, I think they're on the same level of popularity. But with Sandwichman and Cowcow already, we've already had two high profile combi so I don't know if we could get a third one without it being too repetitive of the Cowcow/Sandwichman episodes and Geinin. I think it'd be amazing to get London Boots, and have like, an hour long dokkiri as a finale or something, since that's what they're known for. But I'm also down with someone like Matsuko or maybe someone like Acchan to appear in the finale. Plus you never see Atsushi do anything but MC anymore so it'll be nice to see him do stuff like that. He's mentioned a bunch of times that he's always wanted a daughter and he's great with kids so this might be up his alley.

I don't know if we'll get someone like Sanma (at least, without some management flexing their muscle) but I'm definitely pulling for HKT to win and reel in someone big or do something crazy cool for their finale.

4. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ Yeah, I was really surprised when London Boots guested on Arashi ni Shiyagare. Atsushi even went into his private hobbies.

Takeyama from Cunning would be great, he's practically in a new combi with Zakiyama from how they act on London Hearts. And speaking of disgraced or less popular member of a combi, wouldn't they be the perfect ones to intercept rude questions? I know you can't do it everytime, but I loved it when they asked Tada from COWCOW if there's someone he hated and how they felt about their kouhai doing better than them.

5. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

I do like those kinds of questions a lot. It's nice to be able to ask questions like that or poke fun of scandals and whatnot, but I don't know if the girls would be aware of a bunch of those things. Takeyama would be a fun person though, he's a funny guy and there's lots you could do with him. The girls are young though but with Sashi in their group there's tons of "Hey I heard you were caught by a tabloid magazine" jokes they could use. At least with Takeyama, since he was caught once as well.

But I feel as if the producers are realizing they're not able to draw out the questions out of girls hence doing more varied things as of late. We have occasional hits but most of the talk focused episodes have fallen flat with comedians since it's just, 'What made you join...' etc. Which is fine since their new approach is working for them.

I think we could get Bakusho Mondai to appear though. That's who I might put my money on to appear in the finale. Them or Ariyoshi. Plus Bakusho Mondai are former Ohta Pro.

6. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno

this thread somehow turn into japanase comedian discussion,i bet someone who didnt watch japanase variety show wouldnt be able to follow it.. :D
    well i didnt watched VS much,but i wonder if zakiyama or takeyama is good idea for this show.i mean i get the impression that zakiyama main boke is to annoy other and make them uncomfortable with his absurd act while takeyama is kinda a rude guy who often speak in angry manner.what could they possible teach to this young girl?london boots sound unrealistic for me,i guess goto and ariyoshi is more likely..
    since the girls seems to like gag,haranishi from FUJIWARA maybe a good idea.or female gennin like morisanchu i guess would fit better,idk..
    im okay with anything tho,after all the guest or segment is not the main reason i watched this show..

7. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I personally don't mind, it makes the thread much more lively compare to other show thread especially there is no sub so this show around (that I'm aware of) so these kind of discussion help people would might know a little Japanese but not quite knows the rest of TV landscape. I mean best example is Juri's Degawa impression on this week's AKBingo, if you don't know Japanese TV, the skit is completely lost on you. Besides, these conversation ties you over until the next episode is out... :lol:

Takeyama aside, how is Zakiyama not able to teach them anything? You already explain his usual style plus his ability to take other people's gag, modified it and make them funnier than original and his ability to steal spotlight on screen without turning off majority of audience. Doesn't that sound familiar for a lot of HKT members right now? At very least Tani, Nakanishi, and Murashige would benefit hugely from him, especially Murashige. And he is just a walking boke machine so in turn Natsumikan, Wakachan and other would also get a plenty of chance to practice their tsukkomi.

BTW, looking at recent Odekate, I'm further convinced that Moriyasu is a boke in disguise. :lol:

8. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

I guess now that you mention it, Zakiyama would be a perfect guest for those girls who really want to be a boke and do all those gags. I would just be concerned with him eating everything up and making it his own since that's what he does but that's not a bad idea now that you mention it.

9. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳

I know this is beyond the realm of "impossible" but imagine the great Downtown appears on the show..
    having "The Genius" Matsumoto might help but I think the girls will all nervous and sit still like a dolls..LOL
    and not to mention the risk of Hamada kill the girls by accident.. :p Somebody might end up crying during the shooting..haha

10. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Who knows, Sanma is even bigger than Downtown and NMB managed to get him for a finale. (Thought that was undeniably because they share the same management). I would say incredibly unlikely for Downtown, but not impossible. I would say Bakusho Mondai would be closer though.

11. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Went the speed route on my end with subbing episode 6, but I really hope that I did the episode due justice because Tsuchida is seriously funny, there's not a lull moment when he opens his mouth in this episode.. Especially when he ganged up on Murashige (especially with the screaming thing).. In advance, I'd like to apologize for any mistranslations or the like.. ^.^

Tonkotsu Episode 6

In all honesty, I found episode 7 a tad bit boring for my tastes.. Save for the oppai touching and how they fawned over Meru's lips in the close ups..

12. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ Really? I thought ep 7 was kinda funny. What was Naomi-chan digging in, her lint trap (belly button)?

They did the same thing for Naomi-chan and Sasshi's appearance on 今夜くらべてみました (13.05.21), a show I've recently been very interested in.

Thanks for the 6th episode!

EDIT: Question about Ken Koba for those who know owarai
    Just watched aidol's stream of Gokujo Kuukan with Sayanee and Ripopo. What did Ken Koba do in Osaka that he got ran out of town?

13. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM

Thanks a lot for the sub! A lot of Gap Moe moments it seems. [hehe] Tani was too cute.

14. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Great job [clap] don't burn yourself out though :)

15. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Koba did a short skit in which he brought a pink vibrator, and since it was on live television, no one could stop him. That made him lose all of his regulars, so he moved to Tokyo but had a breakthrough on big shows Ame-Talk and Suberanai Hanashi etc and is now more popular than before. (That's the most likely reason why, I believe)

I thought Naomi's episode was funny, and featured the girls a lot but the show did feel a bit erratic with its random games thrown in between haha. I guess if you liked the passive aggressive humor of Tsuchida (or Ookubo), then Naomi's weirdness might've not been to your tastes.

And KonKurabe is a great show. I've been watching it recently to for Gotou and Tokui and the show is really great.

Nogizaka won this week. It's now 5-3 Nogizaka. Definitely disappointing when they did cool stuff with Naomi.

16. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ Thanks for the info. Of all the owarai geinin, I feel like my own personal sense of humor is more along the lines of KenKoba. I think he's really funny (not that I'm anywhere near being a comedian).

Damn, NogiBINGO is up 5-3? I think with just one more win, they'll clinch it. If they win again next time, then it'll be pointless to have judges from then on (a bright side).

Who are these judges? Do they like the girls or like the show, cuz there's a difference.

17. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02

HKT48 Tonkotsu Mahou Shoujo Gakuin #08 2013-08-20

This week's guest: Sandwichman

Youtube
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WFgIungwUc[/yt]
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9hhOUp0uM8[/yt]
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDoYio_YN_I[/yt]
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6CXEB0l9Mg[/yt]
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imfha08AMTc[/yt]
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eCYXrptGw8[/yt]
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK793GjXbII[/yt]
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcypheRrLIg[/yt]
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0W-KrMO9Dw[/yt]
    Youku
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTk4NzcxODMy.html[/youku]

18. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳

As that Dewi Fuji's episode was one of the better episode of the series, I think it's be wise if they calls more female guests, the girls are more comfortable and the guests advises are more easy to comprehend by the girls.. Female duo like Harisenbon or Othello could be a perfect fit..

19. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

The judges are celebrities, film critics, fashion designers, authors, etc. I know the author of Kueki Ressha was one of the judges, as well as film critic Arimura Kon (Though Arimura is a wack job).

I really like Koba too. He has a good sense and feel for boke's. Plus he also says inappropriate and weird things without it being too creepy or anything. Him and Yoshida of BlaMayo are really good at that. They push the envelope far.

20. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

No, even if Nogi won next 2 it won't matter. Episode 11 got 10 votes... :hehe:

But the score is 4-3, you won't know result of episode 8 until next week. The winner got aired first.