Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by ひめか, Apr 17, 2019.

1. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    here is my take on Unpopular Opinions:

I think most of their performances are lip sync.. but because of the sound system are too good, you cant notice.

but there are differences between when they talk and when they sing.

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

In my country, there's some singer you can't notice them when they talk. Their voice just turn 180° when they sing a song. It's so different it'll make you think is that their voice or not.

3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Is that really an unpopular opinion? I thought it was obvious that they lipsync quite often, just like the other Aki-P groups.

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^That's true. Very obvious when there's a substitute but the original member singing can still be heard.
    Actually on rare occassion they don't, you can easily notice it because their voice goes in all direction. The above posted video is a good example. You have to lower your standard when it comes to their singing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I love peaceful nogi fandom. And I dont like unnecessary drama. But somehow I wanna Yamaguchi Maho transfer to Nogi than just graduate.

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Transfer her to hinatazaka instead . Nogi don't need that girl

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i support maho but definitely no fond with the idea. we already got sayurin with the biggest adultry case. no need to bring another attention to nogi.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  8. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

I think Yamaguchi Maho should go on a solo career (which I think she will). Her reputation among the public seems to be really good, so from a solo position, she can take down AKS if she wants to do that. If she joins another group, that will just be too much drama for the rest of that group.

I agree that I like the peaceful fandom of Nogi. I'm not looking for stupid drama, especially when the winners of any such drama are just management (if they're making money) anyway. Keep things peaceful and keep the focus on content rather than other dumb shit. I once saw a thread among Japanese fans asking AKB fans who followed Nogi for a while but then stopped and went back to AKB why they did that. A lot of their answers were that they found Nogi boring and they liked the drama of AKB. Good. Those fans should keep following groups that have drama and Nogi doesn't need (nor should want) these drama fans.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I would love to have Maho in Keyaki or Hinata but it will never happen.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Wait, what? Again? What did I miss?

11. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Why Hinata? And calling her “that girl” is really rude.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I believe it was said in the news that there was talk of Maho transferring to a Sakamichi group but it ultimately fell through. Personally if I was her I wouldn't want to have anything to do with anything even slightly related to AKS.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I agree with Hinata. But just because it's a new group and it's "positive" concept might be healthy.

Though, tbh, I'm mostly thinking of the other two. Maho would probably be healthiest if she left idoldom for good. But I'd love to see the other girls be allowed a second chance at their dreams while it's not too late.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Jatuh

Jatuh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    the rumor that maho may possibly come to nogi is partly because maho starts to follow nogi on Twitter, but maybe it just means she likes nogi...Who knows

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Although I think that is very, very unlikely, I'd welcome her with open arms. I have so much respect for her and her bravery.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    so..which is unpopular opinion..supporting maho going to nogi or not??

• Old Old x 1
  17. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

just nope because of the obvious reason.

18. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Amazing that this kind of thread exist.

My opinions that I think is unpopular:

1. I don't understand why Nishino is the long-run selected center. In my opinion, she is boring. Some people might see her subtlety a charm, but not for me. Then again, if Maiyan or Ikuta were the selected center, they might get worshipped like how Keyakizaka came to be. And also, I think Kosaka Nao is the selected center for Kyun because she has the same charm as Nishino.

2. In later half of their career, I think the Captain and Wakasama were there only as wallflowers. They didn't do anything interesting anymore after a while. But the management obviously won't ever dropped them to Under. Meanwhile hardworking girls like Ranze and Hinachima lost their momentum, especially after the 3rd came in.

3. I am annoyed that Umezawa used to (or still) blankly copy Maiyan. Just look at her hair. Maybe because she is tall and aiming to be a model, no wonder she aspires so much to be Maiyan. Especially knowing that her face is similar to Maiyan. But sorry, something about her teeth/jaw kinda bothers me. I admit she is a beauty tho, but not Maiyan-level.

4. I used to think Yamashita is the prettiest in 3rd gen. But damn, she is so calculative. Even much more than Miona, Yamazaki, or Manatsu. Yamashita would be the kind of person I will avoid the most, and probably giving me shivers all the time.

5. I don't get how Miria and Yamazaki get as popular as they are right now. Maybe their handshake was so good?

6. The momentum all around Kotoko could backfire easily if her oshis were downright forcing her beauty down your throat. I am her oshi and all. But I think it's better to a bit laying low, just like how she isn't flaunting her beauty.

7. 4th gen is prettier than 3rd gen in average. But 3rd gen is deemed prettier because some members are much prettier than the others. (Seimiya Rei is damn pretty. Tamura Mayu is a clone of Kato Shiho but I like Mayu's rounded face better)

8. Same like point #1, I don't get why Yoda was so popular even competing with the original 3 frontliner. Watching the last Nogichuu episode with the snake makes me liking her better though.

9. Not an unpopular opinion but: Ikuta is a genius. But all of her amazing qualities might fish some jealousy as it looks like her life was all rosy. I bet her family is quite rich or prominent as her upbringing was very good.

10. Speaking about upbringing, I can see some of the Nogi members came from really well-off families. Not sure if there's any who is above the wealth of Keyaki's Sugai Yuuka or Moriya Akane.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah, agreed. I used to whine about why Maiyan didn't get solo center position while Nishino always got it. I guess management see how Maiyan's popularity grew even more after Girls Rule and think that this girl didn't need another solo center. They decided to groom another girl to rival Maiyan, and that's Nishino. I think if Maiyan or Ikuchan get more center position, they will be even more popular but there will be more haters as well. I'm happy that both of them now is very popular, yet they have very few haters.
    I've been wanting to say this. She looks good when she is not smiling, but once she smiles something is off. I think she is conscious about it also and tries to hide her smile sometimes. Another thing that bothers me is how self conscious she is about her look, I watched one of her showroom for a short while and kinda annoyed at how she constantly fixed her hair in front of camera.

• Like Like x 3
  20. LMT

LMT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I have heard someone say that Ikuta's father is a director at Cisco