Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by ひめか, Apr 17, 2019.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yup, it's her two front teeth. I also notice it. And yes, it's crazy how many times she fix her hair during SR.

2. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Ah we talked about that in Ikuchan's thread before because of the Nogi x Cisco collab last year.
    http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/ikuta-erika-ikuchan-1st-gen.4821/page-105 (page 105 - 106)

Fans speculated that this is her father.
    ikuchanpapa.jpg
    http://nogizaka46.officeblog.jp/archives/12861493.html

Though I'm not sure if Ikuchan's father is a director at Cisco but I'm pretty sure he's a high ranking employee.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Legendawee

Legendawee Kenkyuusei

dope ass music

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Other member do speak out about their jealousy toward her.

The latest one and became topic was Manatsu. While Iku and Manatsu are close friend, Manatsu said she would change her TV channel if Iku appear on the show. She admit that she jealous bcs Iku has almost everything for being talented, entertaining, and hardworking. But she jealous in good way. Iku herself is try to stay low. And ppls who know her personally cant hate her. Jealous? Yes. Hate? No.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

Ikuta got skills but not on prodigy level.

I don't remember Akanen mentioned being wealthy. If there's one I think its Matsudaira Riko.

6. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    As an Idol, I can say Ikuchan is on a prodigy level. She is using her skills to be The Ikuta Erika she is right now. There was one short documentary a japanese show did for her and they pointed out why Ikuchan is the top idol for Reiwa era which I think they mean is that she is doing it differently that the others and at the same time she does it so well she stands out. As far as I know, prodigy means standing out at a certain field. So I can say Ikuchan is a prodigy, atleast as an Idol.But ofcourse, it is your own opinion. :D
    But what’s amazing about her is that she is so humble and like what @tiktok said, she tries to stay low despite all the achievements she have. You guys should try watching that short docu about her. I think there was subbed posted in nogi subbed vids thread. I admit I was already a huge Ikuchan fan, but seeing that my admiration for her has increases tenfolds. Okay that was exaggerating, but really, you wouldn’t question anymore the hype with her lol

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    • Agree x 5
    • Disagree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Creative x 1
  7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Sugai's family is for sure wealthy. You don't do horsebacking riding (in particular, dressage) and own a villa in Karuizawa without being wealthy. I've never heard of Moriya being wealthy. People speculate Matsudaira is wealthy because of her name but I don't know if there's ever been in any real evidence (she probably is, though).

In Hinata, Ushio's family is supposedly wealthy. And Memi's father is an internationally recognized floral artist but I don't know if that necessarily makes them wealthy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  8. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I got the feel that Moriya is also from a well-off family during Keyakake segment where she shows her family's cottage in a snowy areas and she used to split woods for the wood burner. Then the MC said "aren't you the actual princess then?", only to be broken after that Sugai's segment shows her villa in karuizawa. Moriya's family might not be as rich as Sugai nevertheless I think still on that high-level income. Moriya wore Louboutin heels also at one point in Keyakake.

About Ikuta, I'm not sure what's the criteria to be called a prodigy tbh. What I know is that she is extremely commendable. The mini documentary about her for Welcoming Reiwa age couldn't stop making the MC's jaw dropping (as did mine). Her musical talent probably runs in her blood because her uncle is a prominent musician?

I do understand Manatsu. Tbh I used to love Ikuta so much after her centering Nandome (that was a really good song). And then I got to learn about her talents and quirky personality. It made me fall in love up until I realise she is so much above gifted that I turned jealous. This might be a shameful thing to tell, I used to avoid her video clips, news, or any updates about her. Even if Maiyan is also a class of her own, she is just inspiring to see because despite that exquisite face she is a pretty simple person (you guys mentioned about it before); albeit always attempt to do everything perfectly (one of their director said that she is that Miss Perfect).

Anyway, nice finding about that Ikuta Papa! His life history matches up with Ikuta's quite well. Used to work in Germany, and then went back to Japan in 2001. Internet sleuths are scary.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I didn’t really realize that Ikuchan has that impact. Lol I mean, I never been jealous with her that I have to avoid any updates with her. Well, maybe because her and Maiyan are my biases afterall. Honestly, I always thought that her and Maiyan are like the most simple low lying persons despite of the fame. But yeah, like what I said, maybe because they are both my biases that I am just proud of them, especially Ikuchan.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Ikuta is my current favorite. However, I do feel jealous of her whenever I see her on TV. I still watch all her stuff, but I kind of always have that lingering feeling, and I just try to balance it against my rationale that says she did work hard for what she's gotten, after all. It's nice to hear others are like me concerning her though.

11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

If representing Tokyo in national competition isn't a prodigy level for an idol, then idk what's called skill anymore.

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I get the idea why Iku isnt a prodigy. Aas pro musical actress, she is still below other actors. So, pretty understandable why there are ppl who disagree that she recieve award for her musical perfs.

In fact, the award given to her bcs of her contributions. She bring more mainstream media attention to musical world. Insane crossover between musical x idol pop culture.

She break idol taboo when she step her feet on musical to play Juliette. Well, she had to kiss Romeo multiple time on stage. At the time, so many against her in both side, from idol fans and musical fans. She was just keep moving, play Romijuri, prepare for LesMis, filming Asahinagu, recording Influencer, and all idol activities.

Her hardwork inspire and encourage other members to take step in. Now, almost two years later, Captain, Misa, Sayunyan, Chima have their chance to play on big musical.

For me the heartwarming part of her is, even in this busiest period, she still spend time for her friend, like visit and gave warm support to Himetan, fullfil her promise to Manatsu, visiting Miyazawa Sae's musical, etc.

I understand why Maiyan adore her.

• Like Like x 2
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Well.. in musical yes she's still a rookie. But the word 'skill' isn't limited on just musical stage, right?

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Funny you mentioned jealousy cos I have also felt that way about Ikuta. Although I wasn’t jealous for myself but rather for my own oshimen. I remembered the first time watching Nandome, when everyone was kneeling down, then only Ikuta rose up and started singing the first part of the song. Her voice sounded really nice and she looked like an absolute angel. I was like “Damn, Miona could never beat that”.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    True though. Well it was not specified what specific skills she was not on a prodigy level lol. A Prodigy is someone having an outstanding skill. With her piano skills, she is a prodigy, I would say. For her being a musical actress, she might become on a prodigy level in the future though right now, even Ikuchans admits that she still has a lot of things to improve and she is learning through the people she has been working with. But, being an idol, she is an outstanding one because I can say (maybe I’m wrong though lol) that no one does it right now like Ikuchan does.

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    HKT's Moriyasu Madoka can match up with or probably above her in piano skill.

Momusu's Oda Sakura in singing skill.

As, for variety no body can beat Sashihara Rino.

• Winner Winner x 3
  17. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    A prodigy is a young person who is endowed with an outstanding skill with a certain field. It doesn’t mean that she is the only person who can do that. I know Madoka and I could say that she is also a prodigy in piano, same with Ikuchan.

Ikuchan is also doing so well in singing as well as in variety.

Not just that though. She used to do ballets so she is also one of the better dancers in Nogi as it shows with the good flow of her dancing (I remembered during their early days that one member said that they depend a lot with Ikuchan during dance practice). Also, she is one of the smartest members in the group. She doesn’t just know piano but other musical instruments as well.

Well it took longer but, what I want to say is that most idols may be exceptional in one field or skill, but Ikuchan is known to do well in many aspects which is the reason many adores her. And they had explained it in this short documentary https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SGRuYDobf6LgwmfqKLx1Dm6KiayYnj1F/view

But ofcourse, I could be wrong though because there might be idols who are as skillfull as her, but right now, that is how I see it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Same here. I am also glad that I am not alone in this jealousy-love relationship.

Could be. I also think maybe this feeling is all come down to girls jealousy. At least for me.

Sashihara is not something I'd call a prodigy. A complete package of entertainer-producer as someone could be.

Moriyasu Madoka is amazing though. That episode of TEPPEN with her playing piano and wearing a red dress is so extravagant, almost anime-like.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Took 3 people to compare to 1. Good for you.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

I understand your patriotism on your oshi whatsoever but please stop twisting the fact.

Its not just about standing out, you need to have extraordinary talent or ability to be called prodigy.(nature not nurtured)

If standing out is your measurement of being prodigy well sorry Ikuta isn't the only one who stand out in the whole group. (technically and visually)
    if there's one so called Idol Prodigy in Idol world it would be Hirate Yurina, well at least on paper but I don't think so in reality.

If musical skills your saying standing out well of course she was given an opportunity to have a lesson since child (which only wealthy family can afford)
    where she acquired that skill but she was never been entitled as prodigy.

is Mozart joke to you?

and no I don't hate Ikuta in fact I want to watch her doing an stage play of 'Salome'.

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1