1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by ひめか, Apr 17, 2019.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    On the contrary, I thought Yoda has been more outgoing recently, out-of-her-shell, more comfortable with herself. In the past she used to be rather quiet, but even back then I didn't see much resemblance of her character with Nanase. Yoda is more airheaded, kinda dorky type of girl. Not as sensitive, easily cry or shy like Nanase. If there is one girl that embody Nanase personality a lot more is Endo.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. anhnq

anhnq Kenkyuusei

Momoko deserved better what? Since debut, she was the center of gen 3, getting the most push, after that she got pair wth Maiyan appeared in unit song, duet song with Sakura... Is that not push enough? I dont understand when people said she deserved better :confused:

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  3. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    is this unpopular opinions or unpopular insults?
    because saying Ume is a bargain bin Maiyan, is largely just an insult.
    and you're lying to yourself, if you think otherwise.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Panpanpan

Panpanpan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Personally, I think Tsutsui Ayame is the most Nishino-like member of the "new" gens. Not Yoda or Sakura.

Due to some solid work done by the management - the name Nishino Nanase is often associated with the shy, mild/weak & 'must-protecc' type.

While it maybe true that she is a bit introverted, Naa-chan is anything but weak.

A better take on her personality would be "surprisingly secure, strong-willed and opinionated (in a good way), despite having a mild/softer image."

In that sense, (though not a perfect match) I find Tsutsui to be the closest to the Naa-chan. At first glance, she gives off a very soft, composed & mellow image, but when you actually get to see her, she's a lot more willful and vivacious.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. John Jackson

John Jackson Kenkyuusei

I wish there were more "ordinary" women like Nanase in this world, then it would be extraordinary in beauty, singing, dancing, acting and drawing. Nanase struck me as the most beautiful member of Nogizaka 46 after I saw her in the video for the Snail song which was a B side to the third single Bicycle and I thought she looked super cute in the suit while being mischievous in giving flying kicks in the video for Butterfly. She is kind of a chameleon for instance compare the fairly normal look she has when drawing pictures in her last single to how glamorous she looks on center stage at the end of the video. Her dimples, smile, face shape and eyes are really beautiful. However, I also think Nanase is the best actress in Nogizaka 46 in the sense that she passes off her behavior as natural when I often think she is being a low key drama queen, but this actually makes me like her more. The spontaneous crying and poker face silence followed by the sudden laugh and smile make her unpredictable and interesting. I think Nanami, Azuka, Rina Ikoma, Mai and Erika are also really beautiful and super talented and a lot of other members too.

I think Nanase made many of the videos engaging dramatically from the rejected daughter losing her friends in Mukuchi na Lion where her reserve was perfect in embodying the heartache that built up culminating in the separation at the end, playing the deaf girl learning to dance in Ima, Hanashitai, and especially in Sayonara no Imai where she exchanged the history of her people with the outcast Nanami and the camera shot of Nanase wearing glasses staring at Nanami on an island of separation in the rain embodies a beautiful portrait of real-life anime better than any I have seen.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

its unpopular because its unpopular .
    so why cant i said that girl became centre because she is tall .
    she cant be maiyan until she leave .
    because no one compare to maiyan and anyone on earth dont even think about it.
    i dont said that " this girl is bad or such "
    she can sing , she can dance but she cant compare to maiyan..
    its fact and if you dont like the fact then i cant help you.

being good otaku dont mean that you need to ****** anyone on the net who talk about that girl.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

What a weird boy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Maload dislikes New Gen
    I feel bad for this guy when the last 1ki grad haha

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  9. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

dont worry . i dont breate gen 1
    i use oxygen for a living .
    i dont hate anyone
    but if you want to thinking that way then do it
    you are so perfect dude

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

That's not why i call him weird. He said no ones compared to Maiyan when nobody compared anyone to Maiyan. 'she cant be Maiyan untill she leave', who the hell is 'she'? Who's leaving? And ofcourse nobody will be Maiyan because they aren't.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

wow . your google translator is the best .
    give him too

funny. you got 1 dislike too .

okay okay . i cant write " no one compare to maiyan " here , in this holy forum ??
    call 911 when its day time

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

@Generic_User has been giving dislike for no reason for a while now. Ask him if you want another.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

o this member dont have reason ?
    and you have reason ?
    may be his wife have new baby.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  14. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Ume is not Maiyan for sure but she does not have to be one in the first place. She can continue the legacy left from many 1ki members that graduated. Which is why there is graduation and new generations coming in to continue what their senpai have done before them. Right now, I am satisfied with how Nogi is proceeding with experimenting many new centers, not too centric on Endo. Graduation is bound to happen anyway and if you see that the group is declining or not satisfied, feel free to keep watching the old moments or just stop following for peace of mind.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

I don't think new top girls getting compared to old top girls is a bad thing, it can be a great compliment if done correctly. At the same time it is something that often is better off not done. It just shows how hung up over the past glory people still are and hinders the next generations era from truly kicking in.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Gonna revive this thread haha

I've been on a bit of a binge of 2013-15 era Nogi recently, and my unpopular opinion is that i wish Matsui Rena's concurrent position hadn't been cancelled.

I understand the arguments against that her presence took spotlight and a senbatsu spot away from 2nd gens shortly after they debuted, and that it connected nogi more to 48g when I and most fans wish(ed) to see them be independent of 48g. At the time it was announced i didn't support it, and i wouldn't want it to happen again...

but i just can't help but wish she'd stayed in nogi until her overall grad (which realistically would have only been one more single- taiyou knock)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Johan13

Johan13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino nanase
    1. Completely disagree with this. But wouldn't talk abt this since beauty is subjective after all.

2. Ikoma is not a bad center. Seifuku no mannequin will never have the same impact without its original center for sure. Rather than that, she's meh for me; for example, like kimi no wa kibou, she leaves little impression on me as center. On the other side, naachan is flexible center/ace and I believe she leaves quite a impression with every song she centered (well even if maybe not to everyone).

3. Agree.

4,5,6. Don't care.

7. Kinda agree with latter sentence.

8. I think this is just plain insulting to naachan. You talked as if that thing with manatsu is the whole main cause of her fame. I would agree that it made her a little more well-known than before. Nonetheless I'm sure the reason behind her fame and popularity is mostly because of her own charm, and plus management's push ofc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

Nanase center... I don't think her shy chara affected anything, as her on stage aura is nothing about shyness. I satisfied with her center because somehow I can feel the songs she centered really "Nanase". Not that impressive but I feel some things personal about these songs, especially after watching her graduation concert.

Kidzuitara Kataomoi, Inochi wa utsukushii and Kaerimichi, you cannot underestimate her role as center there.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    I wish they just trade off Matsui Rena with Akimoto instead. The 2 are clearly on the opposite group of their image, I'm sure 48fans would welcome Akimoto. Matsui Rena is my oshi in 48G and she's definitely got what it takes to be in Nogi, she has the beauty, elegance and refinedness one would expect from a member of Nogi

What's even better is that she's not as shy as most Nogi members, instead very responsive, I believe she could've led them in being more active in variety.

⚠️ Also wished that Yukina hadn't left Nogi so early.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1