Urano Kazumi / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'SDN48 Members' started by HSaito, Jun 24, 2007.

1. hina

hina Member

yeah, she's so adorable. When i first watched some episodes of AKB48 + 10, I was a bit surprised to see her there, since I remember she was part of Team A. I was still getting to know Team B at that time, and I found out that she transferred. She's really cute when she laughs, and it seems she's having a good time with the girls from Team B.

CINDY <3 <3 <3
    [​IMG]

2. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

if i would ever meet her, and get to know her, i would serious consider dating a girl like her, and she is a good age, at 23 yrs old.

i love that gif of her, and her dynamic personality i am growing to appreciate and adore. Cindy!!!

3. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Cindy certainly is one of the greats. I still can't get over what she said to Tatami: "Why do you like Miichan and not me?" <3 x infinity.

Plus, we all know I pwned Cindy gif's with my old avatar. (click to see, I think there is a new rule?) http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/5422/cindyavaue0.gif

B-)

4. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

all i can say is bring her back! the awesome crown adoring loving wonderful Cindy-chan gif as your avatar!

and she said that to Tatami!!! why can't she say that to me, i might just fall for her instead....Nozofisu would be pissed...lol :lol:

5. Susu123

Susu123 Kenkyuusei

She reminds me slightly of Okada Yui of Viyuden. She is really cute and seems to have a pretty good amount of charisma. <3
    It is kinda sad she got demoted from TEAM A into TEAM B. But I guess it is a good thing because now shes got more exposure plus more concert time. So we got twice as much of her as some of the other girls.

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

some may see as that, but i don't....it was a golden opportunity to show her true talents and it shows, this girl is amazing, i think i love her, adding her to my list of favorites...her charisma is amazing!

7. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I agree. Team B gives her a true chance to shine, because she was kind of underappreciated in Team A ;_;

8. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i think she can be sort of like a role-model for the younger girls on Team B, and a bigger sister to them. She shines brightly on Team B!

9. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

Hmm a narcissist eh ... well cant blame her, she indeed has something more then most people

10. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    ^^^

We were joking around together when she asked me that. She wasn't actually serious, but she does ask very direct questions.

She did thank me for coming to the Team B shows though.

MIIIHO chan.

11. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

can you let her know next time, i want to marry her, she is absolutely gorgeous! ok....you know i am joking but seriously, i have a crush on her now. :lol:

12. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

just won my first Cindy BLT, i hope the seller doesn't bail out....i just won it, and for 100Y, i may go for another BLT of hers.

13. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    That's incredibly cheap, isn't it?

14. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

it sure is, when you consider, that most start off at 400Y and up.
    and also i won a new BLT skyblue, those usually go much higher.

crescent fees, add another 800 to 1000Y per bidded photo won, that is the total cost all together per bidded photo.

15. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

this girl is even more amazing in person than in her BLT photos. I have a new quest in trying to collect more on this wonderful girl!! Thank you Cindy!

16. nihonjinjanai

nihonjinjanai Kenkyuusei

seeing some of your old post in this thread, qilver. i understand your happiness. do you want to give a shot on dating her? ;)

17. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

18. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

I would if i could and she seems like the type of girl i would like to be with, i just hope Mariko-sama would not get too jealous, lol
    but both girls are really nice and sweet in person, gosh and so beautiful upclose too.

19. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

My new fave since I watched 1ji59fun show. GO CINDY!!!!

20. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

she is such a bubbly girl, and quite open, and not afraid to ask....

one thing i noticed while i spoke to her, is her openness, enthisiasm and being not afraid to just ask whatever, she asked my age, which i didn't mind telling her, this girl is quite expressive and has such a wonderful smile! :D