Urano Kazumi / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'SDN48 Members' started by HSaito, Jun 24, 2007.

1. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

anyone have any signed Cindy BLTs or unsigned ones?, i am on a quest to find some of her.

2. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Ah yeah you've met her, right qil? Cool... I envy you for the chances you got to see Mariko-sama and now Cindy. Yes I like her openness, like we all can see in 1ji59fun. Kinda...aggressive. Yay!!!

3. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

ahh, Cindy yes! i love that Japanese agression from her in a respectful gorgeous sort of way! and yes, Mariko-sama how can i forget her too.

4. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

How come most of our faves are the same? :evil: :lol:

5. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Because you guys are the same person - like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. B-)

Or maybe you guys are soul mates - any marriage plans in the future? ;)

(I'm kidding, by the way. :p )

6. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

hahahaha! I don't think kyu or qilver are into dudes, giddy.

*watches gideon get a double punch in the face*

I hope Cindy participates more in the upcoming 1:59 episode. She's been quiet in the past two. A shame, she was AWESOME in the ones she had a part in.

7. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Cindy was awesome today during the 3:30pm performance. I finally got a chance to see them in conert thanks to Lamenth.

Cindy was doing the talking and does it so well, i think i want to marry her!!

They were saying something and i cant even remember and say what she said but it sounded funny even if i cannot understand much japanese, but this girl does have an amazing personality. My quest for trading my signed Rinatin blt for a signed Cindy blt has begun...i havent got anyone to trade with me, so no help there at the AKB floor.

8. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Congrats on your concert! She sounds like a ton of fun!

9. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

LOL @ giddy and Datata... most likely qilver and I will fight for Cindy's love and attention. But since he's got the chance to meet Cindy first...well, for my own security, I think I will kill qilver to prevent him from marrying Cindy. :lol:

I will get the 1ji59fun probably next week, so I will get the chance to see Cindy there. Only there... :cry: :lol:

10. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

you're too late buddy...i already proposed to Cindy and she said YES!!!

LOL

i am behind in d/l'ing the tv shows, but for a good cause since i am here in Tokyo and i will be heading back to Don Q bldg tmrw!

another fact from the performance i saw yesterday of Team B, lovely Cindy jumps up and grabs the balloon on the string right after they all bow and start exciting the stage after their great performance. I think the color of the balloon was white, and she got it!!! what a fabulous girl!!!!!!!!!!

11. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Argh qilver...
    I can do nothing but envy you right now. :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol:

But congrats anyway. And have fun in Don Q building. Steal some girls and take them here for me okay? :lol:

12. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i made a trade yesterday for my extra Mayuyu blt for an Acchan blt. I also bought more blts from Nakano Treo2 store, and i built up a sizable BLT collection thanks to being in Japan. I think there are plenty of nice girls here, including an amazing Cindy!
    I couldnt find anyone that had her autographed BLT, so i might try to seek out the auctions after i get back from Japan. I expect any autographed BLT will go high, i know if i bidded off my Rina signed blt, i can ask for high, but i think i will keep it.

13. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Cindy!!!!

[​IMG]

14. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Cindy is ever so kawaii...
    You got the signed BLTs of her, qil?

15. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

none! nai desu!!

while i was there at the AKB floor, i asked around whlie trading BLTs with some of the other locals, and no one i saw had any of the signed BLT's of Nacchi, Cindy, Nozofisu, or Mariko. I saw someone that had a signed Noro Kayo, but i wasn't about to trade my Rina for a Noro blt. it had to be for one of my top four, and Cindy would be a top choice of signed BLT, but there was none out there.

16. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

So yeah, I just watched the latest episode of AKB48+10...and I have to say that Cindy is mighty attractive as a teacher.

Seriously...I kept thinking of "Dear My Teacher" when she was leading the class of the other girls. And somehow, she makes sweats look good. (I think it's the pony tail - and of course, the personality. :p )

Mm-hmm...Cindy is fine indeed. B-)

17. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Cindy totally rocked Blue Rose... Seriously, she was amazing in that!!!

18. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

think it was in the pajama party concert, B, not sure...but anyhow, anything this girl does is spectacular, and i love her outspoken laughter and smile, on stage it just has to be seen to experience the joy and awesomeness she brings. In person, i can truly say i've been touched by her bubbly and amazing life!! :D

19. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    So, after watching the latest AKB +10 episode, I have concluded that Cindy reminds me of a combination of Nacchinon and Yuko. Anyone agree?

20. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Kinda. :lol:
    What I thought of her first was that she is a calm and sweet girl, judging by her smile and her calm expression. But how I guessed wrong. After watching 1ji59fun, I instantly fell in love with her because she can throw jokes and pranks too. So yes, I agree with you RSL. :lol: