Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Thanks so much for the video @pinkfluffballs!

EXCERPT from http://akb48-daily.blogspot.fi/2015/01/watanabe-mayus-6-deals-in-2015.html

"...magazine "From Duet" (Feb 2015), AKB48 CENTER Watanabe Mayu talks about her 6 new targets at 2015.
    [...]
    Claim 2nd successive no. 1 in General Election
    Release Solo single
    Acting at TV drama
    Travel in private
    Try to design hair set herself
    Try to cook a delicate dishes"

[​IMG]

With Lyrics

Watanabe Mayu - Migikata + Lyrics [LIVE]:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  2. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@pinkfluffballs , thanks for posting your experience. It was a really interesting read. Also thank you for the special video cut:chuffed:

@YKT , thanks for the updates as usual, and that subbed video of Migikata:chuffed: Those gifs though...:inlove:

@mayuyuuri , welcome to the forums, although you were here a long time already:XD:

@black_snow , thanks for the video:chuffed:

3. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  4. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Thanks for the updates & comments!! :^^;:

And congrats @dbzdbgt on winning 2shot tix with Mayu!! hope you'll have fun there!! ;)

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol at Mayuyu trolling at the Myayu one :hehe:

6. takatophilip

takatophilip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    hello, finally coming back after a forum hiatus.
    mayuyu's performance of migikata is so stunning @.@

and i'm here to asking if there's any mayuyu's bday project this year?

7. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Mayuyu 755 dated 15/1/11 (part 2) credit AnfieldAkiba

B7Gd6BeCIAIOiUP.jpg B7Gd6aFCcAAo277.jpg B7Gd6dSCIAAjg9q.jpg B7Gd6QzCIAAND-P.jpg B7Gd7jpCUAAESP6 (1).jpg B7Gd7jpCUAAESP6.jpg B7Gd7pyCYAAPw1Y.jpg

8. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Dayum Mayu is such a troll haha she likes to answer ppl who writes sentences with no sense at all lol, she still has no avatar? now that she uses this app a lot the 755 archive is closed :wall:

9. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Haha...Mayu such a funny idol. She love to answer nonsense questions with funny answer. Love her

10. Mbbp

Mbbp Kenkyuusei

Thanks @Starlight! I had no idea KnP nearly broke the million streak. Thanks to every Mayu fans that it didn't happen. I'd love to see the 2013 version of that if there is.

Thanks for sharing your experience @pinkfluffballs!

Thanks as always @YKT for the updates.

Mayuyu's reply in her 755 are hilarious. That "?" reply though! :lol::lol: Her performance of Mikigata was soooooooooooo beautiful. Phew. :worthy::worthy:

• Like Like x 1
  11. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Rapper Mayuyu LOL

Watanabe Mayu gif credit 484691

[​IMG]

AnfieldAkiba "755 reply on Mayuyu by political journalist and newscaster Tahara Soichiro
    http://7gogo.jp/lp/IJ4SKJrTXvHWkVIvojdMdG==/22"

[​IMG]

AnfieldAkiba's Translation of Yuasa's 755 reply from yesterday

[​IMG]

From AKB48 6th Album, Mayuyu's new solo song, "Junjou Soda-sui" (純情ソーダ水) [Pure Soda Water] at the 29:16 mark onwards

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  12. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

^^thank u for the cute gif of mayu..
    Mayu wish to star in some drama, I really hope it come true..since it was like how long that she is not acting anymore..sabadol n nezumi character that so different from her idol..it really helps develop mayu acting more & create more wide her fanbase..
    Sorry for the random thoughts since I miss her acting so much..

13. Mbbp

Mbbp Kenkyuusei

*melts* Too cute :D

14. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  15. babymayu

babymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  16. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I'm going to add to this - it's track 7 disk 2. Disk 1 is Heart Eleki ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    AKBINGO! 150113
    「AKBINGO学園のてっぺんは誰だ!?」

Backup

AKBINGO! ep 322 150113 AKB48 HKT48 NMB48 SKE48:

EDIT

Thanks @babymayu!

Mayuyu's solo song "Junjou Soda-sui" (純情ソーダ水) is also available to purchase on Recochoku 【レコチョク】AKB48『純情ソーダ水(渡辺麻友)』 http://t.co/xIMGG0E9Vf

or

Direct link to Mayuyu's solo song "Junjou Soda-sui" (純情ソーダ水) https://music.dmkt-sp.jp/song/S1001195391/

EDIT: I like doctor48md's latest http://doctor48md.tumblr.com/post/108034391970/if-you-wanted-to-convince-someone-prejudiced

"anonymous asked:

If you wanted to convince someone prejudiced against Mayu to give her a chance and try to see her in a different light, what would your arguments be?

[doctor48md replied:]

It depends on what their own opinions against Mayu are - I would then tailor my arguments appropriately to address the issues raised.

I do have a couple of posts on my blog here [http://doctor48md.tumblr.com/post/83583512413/hey-doc-may-i-ask-why-youre-a-mayuyu-oshi] and here [http://doctor48md.tumblr.com/post/105131208310/now-i-should-tackle-watanabe-mayu], my myself and by others, that cover the reasons why I support her more than I do other members. In essence, it boils down to Mayu being someone who stands strongly by the fundamental principles that define her as an idol, while continuing to work hard at building her skills and repertoire an entertainer.

Mayu isn’t the strongest dancer in AKB48 let alone 48G, nor does she have the most versatile voice out there, nor is she a leader who is able to rally 48G with inspiring battle-cries. However, in spite of all that, she doesn’t shy away from what she has to do. She doesn’t ask for too much, and works within her means to achieve as much as possible.

I won’t say she’s a hard worker - because who in 48G isn’t? It’s practically an entry requirement. But what sets Mayu apart is that no matter what happens, Mayu never flinches in the face of adversity. I’ve rarely, if ever, seen her lose her cool. I’ve seen her stare down situations that would have caused other girls to break down on camera. Some would call it ‘cold’, ‘emotionless’, and ‘robotic’. I prefer ‘calm’, ‘collected’ and ‘professional’.

Which brings me to my main point about Mayu - her Professionalism. Because that is the fundamental principle that is at the core of Mayu’s character. Of all the members across 48G, few have ever displayed this level of professionalism when it comes to being in the public eye. Combined with a strong Nike ‘Just Do It’ mentality, she takes everything in her stride, forever giving her 200% in each and every opportunity she has, stepping up to the plate to do her very best every single time, and most of all, staying serious and true to the values and standards that both she and the industry have set for herself.

Yes, Mayu is far from perfect, and never will be. As a fan, that is a fact that I cannot run away from. Mayu is as flawed an individual as any other 48G member. Yes, she has improved by leaps and bounds since starting out, but even now she still has a long way to go if she truly wants to match up to the big guns in the entertainment industry. She has as many weaknesses as she does strengths.

However, Mayu has proven that she is able to overcome said weaknesses by either (a) taking the time to troubleshoot and make the necessary improvements to address the criticisms directed at her, or (b) adapting to those weaknesses and working with or around them some way or another. And that, to me, is what keeps Mayu relevant as a member of AKB48, and as a leader in 48G."

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  18. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Man, Nezumi taken down by those two loliyankees...:rofl:[hehe]

19. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina