Album Watarirouka Hashiritai "Rouka wa Hashiruna!" 13/10

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by z3144228, Sep 7, 2010.

1. sakurasi

sakurasi Kenkyuusei

2. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    The Doji link is kind of effed up for me right now but OMG MAYU NO TAME NI

IT'S SO...

T__________T <3

I LOVE MY LIFE <3

3. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

pffffff another mayu solo?. and this time its not even good.

doji is good~

4. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

These are radio rips right? I don't like listening to radio rips so I always wait for the CD to come out. Thanks a lot though. Er I made an exception for Beginner... I'm very tempted to listen to the Mayuyu solo though T-T

>( This is probably the first time I've ever been disappointed in you. How could you possibly pour your love into anyone/anything other than Mayuyu <3 . For shame.

The two views on the song so far make me very interested in hearing what it's like. My initial reaction will likely be similar to Wendy's since it's Mayuyu after all, but your tastes in music seem to be very similar to mine (cept for Beginner) so this will be interesting to hear. Looking forward to hearing Doji too.

5. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    SHIT, I'M SORRY
    I'LL GO PRAY TO MY MAYUYU POSTERS FOR FORGIVENESS. ;___;

but yeah uh
    it's like, sickeningly 80s. For some reason I love it but... I feel like it's going to be less than popular XD; just a warning.

6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I don't want to spoil myself until my CD arrives but... it's so hard xD

If it's 80s sounding or classic idol sounding then I'll be in LOVE with it. MAYUYU WHY SO AWESOME BB? :inlove:

7. ChrisjinXIII

ChrisjinXIII Kenkyuusei

I thought the Mayu solo was really good, it's catchy to me :inlove:

8. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I'm too lazy to download so I'll wait for the full album rip.

9. moletonttu

moletonttu Kenkyuusei

Don't know about SAL but I live in Finland and when I have pre-ordered with normal Air Mail the singles and albums have usually arrived within 1-3 days of the actual release date. A couple of times (ponytail and heavy rotation) they've actually arrived the day before they are released in Japan (you can imagine my smile at the time).

10. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

So I just listened to the new songs in the album.
    Neko Damashi - <3 Love the opening, was pretty enjoyable throughout
    Kossetsu Romance - I like it, as crazy as it sounds, it seems kind of calming
    Hiiragi no Tsuugakuro - oh shit, Ballad. AWESOME <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Doji - Best song in the album. As great as Hiiragi was, this is just TOO wonderful.
    -----
    Mayu no Tame ni - ... I still love you Mayuyu
    -----
    Overall, great album ^^ as expected

11. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I haven't listened to the new songs yet, but does anyone know the difference between what is on the Limited Edition DVD A and Limited Edition DVD B, besides the title? I want to make an order by tonight because HMV has a x15 pt promotion right now that ends by the end of Oct 13 (JPN time) so this would be nice to get....but I can't decide between Limited Edition A and B :cry: It's not simple like in Seishun no Flag and Gyu where one had Mayuyu video and the other didn't. Limited Edition A is more popular amongst Japanese fans, but I can't figure out why.

12. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

the Edition A is always the best seller. it has no relation with the content at all. and the diference is just the cover and the bonus mini movie that are both different

i keep what i said that i really love DOJI. i still have to listen to the other songs but i dont like them half as much at least for now. i'm still happy with the purchase since i didn't have any of the singles and i love all those songs.

13. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Well, right now Beginner Limited Edition B is outselling Beginner Limited Edition A, but that's probably the Acchan effect. [hehe] I don't care about the cover, but I usually wait until both videos on the DVDs are out before watching them and then picking which one had more Mayuyu doing cute things and buy that version. [blush] Since it's only coming out today there's no way I can watch them before ordering by tonight so I was hoping that there had been some information somewhere about what they're doing in the videos/difference between video A and B. :cry:

14. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Kay, after listening to Mayu no Tame ni a few more times, it's actually not that bad.

The first few seconds of the song makes me think I'm starting a Spy movie or something xD, but the rest of the song is kind of nice and peaceful. It's actually decent now, though I still prefer her other solos more.

Also: "UKKYI!" (I hope I'm saying it right =P)

Isn't that the sound a monkey makes? =D Cutest sound ever. :inlove:

15. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

:( I don't like the album very much.

16. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    You are not alone :fear:
    1st day
    # 3
    10049 sold

17. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/
    they could sell much better if they don't release the IV DVD and the calendar almost simultaneously [think]

18. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Well, it's an album. I'm not too surprised.

I'm waiting for my copy so idk what the other two songs are. I don't think I can judge yet.

19. Roro+Mayuyu

Roro+Mayuyu Kenkyuusei

I really want to buy this album, but can't decide between A or B...

I've got this info from Amazon.co.jp (20% off [hehe] ), Limited A DVD contain 'Barber Story' & limited B DVD contains 'Monday Nahanaha' ??? Any1 can confirm this? I'm curious [hehe]

20. AKB69

AKB69 Kenkyuusei