Album Watarirouka Hashiritai "Rouka wa Hashiruna!" 13/10

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by z3144228, Sep 7, 2010.

1. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

2. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Good Job Warota [clap] ... Wasn't expecting them to sell that much too.. I'm so happy for them :D

3. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

*4 32,629

exact number

for DVD both Type A and B

Ojisan please SHUT UP!!!!!!

4. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

>30K? wow beyond my expectations [shock]

about the album DVD, i should've ordered reg edt but thank god +DVD is cheaper than then the reg edt in HMV :D

5. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    OMGOMGOMG SO PROUD T____T;

6. Zomb0id

Zomb0id Kenkyuusei

ROFL that could well be the most accurate description of that DVD I've ever read! :D :D But it's very Warota, I'm glad they decided to keep in the WTF factor that is Watarirouka!

7. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

So I just managed to watch the DVD Type A video and

whaaaaaaaaaat theeeeeeeee fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :shocku:

I remember reading the previous comments about the video already, but I thought "Oh, it couldn't be THAT weird" since I typically enjoy random nonsense. But holy crap, this was insane [rofl] I did NOT expect that at all.

All I can say is, I really liked those epic songs that the girls were "singing," ah old songs are awesome. This reminds me how much I would love AKB to release a Cover Album =D
    -----
    Btw about the story, I hope you all got that disclaimer I put before the story. What I wrote, isn't exactly what happened in the DVD >_>. Most of it is true, but some extra stuff (like exploding hearts and rampaging Harugon) was made up.

8. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/
    my copy of LE A has just arrived...

got lovetan trading card... bummer....
    the photos in the booklet is sssooooooooooooo adorable :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

but... but... oh you all already know... the DVD is WTF to the extreme :fp: :fp:

I mean...really really WADDAF**K !!!!!! :fp: :fp:

oh well, the bonus poster is more than make up for the DVD which most probably will never see any player again........ :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: