1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

What is your job/occupation?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by foojason, Aug 7, 2007.

1. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

I know Tara is an English school teacher in Japan, qilver seems like an office worker in a cubicle somewhere?, Ayla works at Target, and Datalanche works as a computer guy at a school. And for myself, I'm currently a college student and I work as a librarian at my school, giving me total access to the internet and the Stage48 forum. :twisted:

So what type of job do you guys have?

2. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

I fix planes in the Air Force. :confused: Usually when there's nothing broke I visit here, makes time go by a little faster. :lol:

3. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

I'm a simple student, not yet work… ;_;

4. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

^ I'm actually more of a street beggar these days :p Bored, frustrated yet often amused English teacher on the side. Haha.

5. Tales

Tales Kenkyuusei

I'm also a student now, Engineering student.

6. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

I actually wanted to join the Air Force a few years back, but my parents stopped me from doing it.

That's fine. I always say school comes before work...well, I don't really say that :p

Haha, having a mid-life crisis already? :p

Cool, dude. I hear Engineering is really tough. Stick to it and you'll make a lot of moola!

Lol!

7. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

I like to think of it as an "AKB crisis."

8. Nessy

Nessy Kenkyuusei

I work at Quizno's Sandwiches...it's alright, really easy, just a tad boring. But whatever, it's $$$. I certainly won't be working food service once I am out of school.
    (If anyone lives in the Chicago area, stop on by, I'll pretend you're my cousin and give you the family discount [25% off] on your sandwich. :lol: )

Speaking of, I'm also a highschool student. Senior year! OH EIGHT.

9. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

I would've stopped you too. Should go to school instead. :lol:

I just ate lunch there, if only you worked down here. :lol:

10. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

I want I work of part-time, but study at the moment is more important ;-;

11. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I have a part time job in a Restaurant. But I'll quit as soon as I turn 18 (which is in the end of next month)
    I will rather focus 100% on my studies for now, and there's still SU (which is a certain amounth of money a danish student recieve every month as long as they're studying and is over 18 years old) And since school/universities etc. are free to attend in Denmark, I can save up money from the SU (^_^)v

12. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

Wow! I really like the education system there. Get paid to go to school. Sounds good to me. <3

Mmmmm...Toasty! :D I've never eaten there before, but the food looks good.

13. ShinN

ShinN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i'm a Informatics Engineering student!
    haven't work yet....

14. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

wow, all these great professions....atleast some of us seem to enjoy it.

My background is in finance/accounting. I don't have much to show for it in my career, but i am happy to be employed and working a decent company, even if the money isn't great...

I work in the accounting department of a property mgmt company for a timeshare. Our dept covers the western region of the US. I specifically handle the rental accounting, it sounds deep, but it really isn't, it's a job, but i am thankful. I can afford to splurge on AKB on my favorite girls, and on trips to japan every once in awhile.

15. devnyx

devnyx Kenkyuusei

Well, I'm still a student.... I take Informatics Engineering...

Hehe

16. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

I'm in the second year of my career in the University... I study to be a Teacher of kids

17. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    Still a student.

College freshman, to be exact.

18. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

im a digital photographer . And i help my parents with their business sometimes .

19. Revelation

Revelation Kenkyuusei

for awhile now i've been on and off on part time jobs, did some fast food, to selling things, to beta testing crappy games that nobody heard of, taking care of old people, construction worker(i did it shirtless) and now i'm taking care of little kids....how i get a lot of these jobs, connections from family members lol

oh yeah, i'm a highschool student, coming back to school in a few weeks :eek:

20. Infinite Loop

Infinite Loop Kenkyuusei

I'm in my second year at university, doing some part time web programming and maintenance on the side. I'm in Math, and really don't know what I'm going to do with it afterwards for a career, but hopefully something comes up :D

Ah, I love Quizno's! At a previous job I went there for lunch so often that the people there knew me by name, haha.