Won a reservation, seeing the show!

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    For the record, I had cancel machi #134 for the Friday Pajama Drive Show (The one with Yukirin) Although I screwed up by not noticing the show was a matinee, and didn't realize my error until well after the show started. :fp:

Not that it really mattered since the cancel machi only went up to #67. So at the most I missed out on a free 'high touch'

2. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    It’s been crazy but Seishun Girls seems to be an easy win. People winning canmachis via ippan not showng ip etc. KII on the other hand...

Of course there’s a possibility that showing up for canmachis gets you more canmachis. And showing up for them pays off, only one I haven’t gotten in with during this trip was KII and then the cutoff was 2 before me.

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @Tuhis As a suggestion, at the end of your stay in Japan would you be able please to post a summary of what you won? It would help me plan my next trip to Japan. Two years ago I stayed for 5 nights at Maibara in Shiga Prefecture. It was a very pretty part of Japan with Lake Biwa and I enjoyed my stay there. However the main reason why I stayed there was it had regular Shinkansen services to both Nagoya and Osaka. I hammered Ticket Center to try to win SKE and NMB shows but I got nothing, not even a cancelmachi. If however there’s a chance of me getting into even just one show then I’ll try saying there again and repeating my efforts.

4. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Sure!

Edit: lol another canmachi, 83 for Te wo Tsunaginagara. Of course I’ll go.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Well I’ll be damned, outright win for Team H RESET.

Edit: Also previously mentioned Seishun Girls turned into a winner.

Edit: and previous Te wo Tsunaginagara did not go well for me, with same as last failure, second not getting entry.

Edit: Oh lol, won canmachi 85 for thursday’s KII. This will require me to actually run across Nagoya to make in time which I will. SUPER unlikely but at least a good story for hs.

Edit: goddammit misread ship schedule so could not go for KII.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  6. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Cancel machi #98 via ippan for Thursday 2019/08/08 Pajama Drive Stage matinee. Second cancel machi call went up to #101, so I got in.

It was my 53rd theater win, and my 50th at the AKB48 theater. Report incoming later. Right now I am hanging out in Akiba, watching baseball and having a few cocktails

• Like Like x 2
  7. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Gratz on half-MVP!

8. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Now that I have returned home and not yet completely knackered with jet lag it's time for the summary @David61 asked for.

During the 4 weeks I was in Japan I was able to attend 14 theater shows, might have been more but did not apply to absolutely everything due to TIF or other weekend events. In addition to those 14 I got 2 canmachis that did not result in an entry and one that I could not go for due to schedule conficts.

Out of those 14 shows:
    10 were SKE48 (including Naochan's solo live), out of which 7 were canmachis, one enpou
    2 were HKT48, Birth month and ippan
    1 AKB48, enpou
    1 STU48, STU mobile

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    That is some crazy number for a month period...

10. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Not a winner, but...

Yesterday (2019/08/19) I had cancel Machi #73 via Ippan. If this were a KKS show I'd say my chances were good, but this was a Team A show. Moreover, it was Miyazaki Miho's seitensei.

Doing a little research, Cancel Machi for Team A has reached #73 once in the past 18 months. The pre-cancellations on the ticket center only reached 10 shortly before the show. So I knew I had virtually no chance of getting in. Sure enough, Cancel Machi went to #36. As for the chopstick draw for Hi Touch, I didn't win that either. I don't stick around to watch the monitors unless I have won the high touch, so I took off for Shinjuku and the Gekikara Festival :)

11. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Another cancel machi loss...

This time I had #105 via Ippan to see KKS Pajama Drive evening show, and I came really close. It went up to #101, and technically I was two away since #103-104 weren't there.

I did draw a yellow chopstick though. So I got to do post-show high-touch, which was especially nice since I got to say hello to both Ranchan and Zunchan

Oh, and I ran into @TiduShoko at the theater, the second S48 user I met within a week. (Last week I met @kfcephalopod)

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Theater WIN!

Via Twin Pillars (Regular Fan Club) for Wednesday September 4th Pajama Drive Stage. Initially it was cancel machi #27, but the online cancellations passed my number early Tuesday evening, so I received a confirmation email that I was getting in. Hopefully I will have decent seat lottery luck, it's been a long time since I have actually sat down for a theater show.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Win for Tuesday's Pajama Drive through AKB Mobile.

I got AKB Mobile to apply for team concerts which unfortunately didn't work out for me, but at least it's doing its work now. I'm arriving back to Japan on Monday after 1 year back in Europe, so it was my first application in a while. @Tuhis said he wouldn't win when applying from overseas unless he used a Japanese VPN, so I followed his advice and applied using a VPN - not sure if had any effect but it certainly didn't hurt using it :)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Interesting - after failing to win any concerts at all on my previous two visits to Japan, this time I used a Japanese VPN from the UK and I won four 48G ones plus IZ*ONE at the Budokan. I know that concerts are much easier to win than theater shows but as all of those I won apart from the Spring Festival sold out quickly I do wonder if using a VPN helped. My schedule only allowed one theater application, and that was for the 5000th show so I had no real chance of winning that anyway, but next time I'll definitely try applications using a VPN. (and congratulations to you on winning Pajama Drive :))

• Like Like x 1
  15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    After talking to many fans for the douhan concert tickets, the location in Japan might also plays a role in your winning chance. For eito no hi in Osaka, none of my friends who live around Tokyo win a single ticket, so have to find another way to get it. Then, at least 3 sellers that I talked to, live in Osaka or at least register themselves as Osaka resident on the ticket center website. So yeah, I think location matters.

Won cancel machi number 131 for Team 4 stage yesterday (Tada Kyoka seitansai).
    Those who got in was up until number 111 because of typhoon in Tokyo, and the rest are only 7 people including me. So automatically won high wave after the theater.
    So I just dropped a present for Kyon into the box, watch the show from the lobby, and do high wave afterwards. Got some seitansai souvenirs from the committee.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    In keeping with the records, I had cancel machi #98 for tonight's (September 18) Pajama Drive stage. However, I didn't get in as it only went up to #90. I also failed to draw a yellow chopstick, so no high touch either.

17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Won a ticket for tomorrow's September birthday special Pajama Drive (ippan, but the birthday one only has ippan and enpou anyways).

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    3rd Pajama Drive win in 1 month time: Monday's show won using the Eizo website membership (which I just got this week).

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Which pajadora in these 3 days? I only won cancel machi #131 for today noon stage :^^;: no hope to enter.

Edit:
    Got high wave for today. :banana:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I won:
    September 10th (AKB mobile)
    September 28th evening - September birthdays (ippan)
    October 7th (eizo)

All of them outright win, not cancel machi.

Congrats on at least getting the high wave!

• Winner Winner x 1