Yabuki Nako (Nako) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i don't think miku realized tough. She just gave him the mirror when he rejected her.

2. scarlet_hood

scarlet_hood Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Lisa's explanation is correct. The guy said himself that Miku knew about their feelings, so she sent him off with mirror.

4. StealthEXE

StealthEXE Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Hey guys, sorry if it's obvious but I think some of us might have missed an important point in Nako's Love Night drama episode.

At the beginning when Nako is staring at our protagonist, Miku actually comes up and says to her, "Someone confessed to me, so I have a boyfriend now...", referring to that same boy. Nako then tries to leave when Miku is walking home with the boy but Miku insists for Nako to stay since she feels awkward being alone withe boy. The three of them hang out for a long time and at one point when Miku leaves the room, the boys says to Nako "I wonder if I chose the wrong girl..."

The story then progresses towards the end of junior high when it is shown that Nako is going to a different high school than Miku and the boy, possibly because of the comment the boy makes. After this part, everything that Lisa said above is then correct.

This gets even deeper knowing that Miku is willing to put away her feelings for her boyfriend so that Nako can be happy... Definitely the Love Night episode that hit me the hardest.

Let me know if I got some parts wrong, guys. Hope this helps!

5. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^You got it right. To add to this, there is a lot said in the last scene where Nako is chasing Miku who looks back but instead of stopping moves forward even faster to try and get away. The friendship between the two was strained with Nako holding back her feelings while she had to watch the two together. On the other hand, Miku, knowing there are feelings between her boyfriend and Nako, was torn between her friendship with Nako and her own feelings for the boy. It is clearly implied that the threesome slowly broke off. Hence, at the end of graduation day Miku wanted to set things straight by first suggesting they all walk together like in the old days. Miku wanted to come clean with herself but felt she hurt Nako too much and hence could not remain friends anymore. Nako however, understood the pain that Miku must have gone thru and wants to remain best friends hence the last lines, I well keep running after her.

6. Akaza24

Akaza24 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Nakochan Happy 15th Birthday ~ Hope she get a SSK ranking today !

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Nako:ome::ome:

8. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Happy Birthday Nako!

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

:ome:Happy Birthday Nako. Here's hoping you get an awesome Birthday Present (an SSK Ranking):ome:

10. Minni4

Minni4 Kenkyuusei

YYYAAAAYYY NAKO!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAKO 28TH RANK!!!!! Yay Yay Yay

11. 矢吹奈子大好き

矢吹奈子大好き Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    nako is 28th woohooooo

12. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm so happy. I was afraid she'd get no rank again and not be able to handle it. Not in my wildest dreams did I think she'd get into undergirls.

13. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Happy birthday Nako! I feared the worst when Miku was announced before her but this was a great result.

14. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    Yes... Iwas hoping for Top 50 as she didn't rank last year... Top 30 is wonderful

Well done Nako

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    was expecting her to rank but not #28
    i'm surprised and happy

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Birthday factor is huge, eh?[hehe]

Happy Birthday!

17. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Must have been one crazy birthday for this girl. After all the next girls were called and miku was in, i was scared for her. I always liked nako and knew she's more popular than miku but i didnt expect her to be undergirls popular!!

Sent from my SM-G9200 using Tapatalk

18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    She definitely had the Birthday Girl factor going on for her but that doesn't make her achievement any less impressive. She SLAYED! I hope she can keep up next year, she's a darling ovo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. 矢吹奈子大好き

矢吹奈子大好き Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    That must definitely be the best birthday present she can ever get. Hopefully she can continue growing from this experience.

She was demotivated last year since she didnt get rank last year

20. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

There's always a lot of talk on these threads about certain girls ''getting pushed'', usually by upper management. Everybody has a different opinion on who benefits from these pushes. Is the perception here that Nako benefitted GREATLY from her relationship with Sasshi? And if she did benefit, was it warranted? I first came across Nako when Mayuyu fawned all over her and Mikurin on that episode of AKBingo a while back when the girls were both 12 or 13. And it seems like all the HKT shows on Youtube feature Sasshi and this mother/daughter relationship with these youngsters. Does everyone here think they are deserving?