Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The fact that she is one of the top members right now, really makes me sad.

She clarified that he is just her friend, but the evidence vise versa. Just waiting for the result of the investigation and the mngmnt decision.

Please any comment for this photo?

D8jCB-HVsAAjP0M.jpg

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  2. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    > watching the evidences and waiting for ultra defensive posts to telling everything are just make up stories and perfectly fine.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

Well the rule still exists, whether we like it or not. Takamina used to speak harshly against members caught in scandals, but changed her tone when it was Sashiko. IIRC even Akimoto-sensei considered removing the rule but mgmt was worried about the backlash. So now they just look the other way when a top member does it and pretend nothing is happening. It would be interesting if recent events cause the dating ban to be modified to something more practical to enforce.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Actually as far as I know AkiP always consistently say there isn't and there has never been a love ban in AKB.

However, he didn't call the shots (at least alone), and many people have very clearly said the opposite, both members and staff. And in any case since a few years ago he calls no shots at all outside of some vaguely defined creative producing (probably only writing/choosing songs).

You are entitled to your opinion, but please don't make stuff up depriving other people's of theirs. Most people who were against the love ban continue to be against it, possibly more strongly since none of this would have happened if there was no love ban in the first place.

• Agree x 3
    • Disagree x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    And she would have half of her fans. People say "I believe in you", not "it doesn't matter".

7. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

If you claim that what I wrote is an opinion, then what you wrote is certainly nothing but opinion as well.

I am referring to actual observations I've made. You're free to take it or leave it.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Unless this article is bullshit we know that legally there can't be a love ban in the contract.
    https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...s-not-liable-damages-breach-dating-ban-court/

So not dating is more a self-imposed rule and/or fulfilling the expectations of the fans. Of course this can also lead to internal and unofficial pressure by the agency if they think they will lose sales due to a dating "scandal". My personal opinion is that fans need to accept that idols are also human beings with the same rights to "pursue happiness" as stated in the article. If the fans are accepting then AKS and other agencies don't need to pressure their employees and the idols don't need to act in secrecy.

The ban is kinda pointless anyways. There are idols who don't want to date others during their time as an idol anyways and who don't need such a rule in the first place (e.g. Yamaguchi Maho said so). On the other hand the ban obviously didn't prevent the girls who seek love to do so, but they need to do it in secret and we get all these scandals no one is happy about to discover.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    The thing is they don't. It's their money, they can do whatever they want with it. "You don't have a love ban? You want to date? Good for you, then I'm going somewhere else". You really think that everyone that buys hundreds or thousands of copies would still do it to a girl that they know she is dating with someone else? I'm sorry, but that's not understanding the idol fandom at all. Sure, some feel even more horny if they know "they have a chance", but that's just a small part.

Fans know that one day they will leave and that's it, but the majority expect that their oshimen play the game the same way as they do.

• Agree x 9
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  10. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Did you read the article completely? Near the end it says:
    In the other ruling in September, the Tokyo District Court said revelation of a love affair “deteriorates the image of idols” and ordered the former female teenage idol group member to pay ¥650,000 in compensation.

Judge Akitomo Kojima also said in that case that the dating ban clause was “necessary for idols to win the support of male fans.” The six-member idol group, which debuted in July 2013, disbanded that October after the woman was found to have dated a male fan.

So we have two rulings with two judges which makes it seems it depends on which judge is calling the shots.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Okay, maybe I don't understand the idol fandom, but aren't they usually happy if their idol is happy? And it's pretty clear many girls aren't happy with this rule, otherwise they wouldn't break it so often.

If I had to decide between the girls's happiness and the delusions of the fans I would say: "Screw those fans." What are they expecting in the first place?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    They are the ones who put the bread on the table, especially now that there isn't same masses of casuals there was a few years ago.

To clarify: nobody gives a shit what someone or ones who buy a few tickets here and there think, if on the other end of the balance are the big spenders who buy hundreds or thousands of tickets on a regular basis, and want their RKJ.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    They're happy if their idol is happy... not having a scandal. They're happy if she gets in the senbatsu, if they see her on AKBINGO!, when she's doing gravure. But happy to see her dating? Why would they?

Some idols, not all of them, are a bit of an hypocrites too. They want the good part of being an idol: making money, being on TV, becoming famous. They have the right do that (and dating!). But they hate the bad part that is having to shake hands for hours, having to pretend they care for thousands of people they don't even know and so on. Being an idol is to accept that you have rights and responsabilities. And come on, it's not like someone pointed a gun to their heads. When they joined AKB they knew what were the rules of this business. What would you do? 1. Forget about dating for a few years, making some money during that time and having the rest of your life to do whatever you want; or 2. Dating? Because, you see, without the love ban rule AKB wouldn't sell millions of copies. Without those sales, you wouldn't have 300 idols, they wouldn't have their job, they wouldn't make any money, and you also wouldn't need a staff that big. No one wins in that kind of scenario.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    Well I guess that could probably explain her lack of theater performances, showroom broadcasts, and pretty lazy mobames since last winter :lol:

Yes it's kind of sad that she chose to do this with her whole career in front of her, but at the same time teenagers tend to go on emotions/short term gratifications than to follow a rationalized path. The thing is most people probably do realize that they are dating behind the scenes but rather just turn a blind eye and not wanting to know. Some do choose to follow the rules and take their jobs seriously and I can respect that. She'll just have to deal with the consequences of being caught.

What bugs me though is the way this got out. In a sense that she wasn't "caught" but secretly exposed by one of her classmates or insiders. It's not possible to cover up all of your tracks in daily life if you are famous, but obviously this leak was certainly with ill intent seeking to cause damage, which I find quite repugnant.

The point is even if there are rules they are obviously not being enforced, or everyone caught in something would've been kicked out. I don't even know how you can modify something that is pretty binary in terms of choice. You either are or you aren't in a relationship. What exactly is "something more practical to enforce"?

I don't think anyone is trying to silence you here dude ;)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Looks like it. And apparently nobody gives a shit what the girls are thinking as well.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    tZhIPPB.png

how's aks gonna defuse this:fp:

and another wave of uh coversation over the love ban. mods probably come in sooner or later to make sure posts in this thread do not... derail:^^;:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    What I find so strange about this case is that, if it's really true everything that Bunshun says, how can a national idol, with so many fans, end up in a situation where EVERYONE knows what she's doing, from schoolmates to teachers?

Of course they don't. You can spend all your money in alcohol instead of sending it to the poor children in Africa starving. Idol fans can spend their money the way they want. But tell me, an idol that knows how this business works is dating someone. Does she care about what her fans, that put food on her table, think?

18. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Well, the girls know the rules, they have free will and and parents who are supposed to help them, and choose to enter anyway.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    so....a jealous classmate? revenge from a rival in love?

looking at the photos, someone must've sold her out

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    It's a tabloid, so ofc expect some level of sensationalism? :lol:

What is more likely the case (in my opinion anyway) is that they hang around casually in school, which...is what teenagers do in school. This would go under the radar and most wouldn't know their involvement beyond that. As much as I don't want to believe Bunshun, I think the underlying story is probably true with parts sensationalized.

• Useful Useful x 1