Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes I also think that maybe she signed to an agency, or else I would expect her to update already, but she's just making little changes everyday like a preparation. and I feel that maybe she's waiting for official news to be announced before she starts updating? That would be awesome ;w;

There are more updates: yesterday, Moeka changed her IG username to "moeka__yahagi", like her Twitter username! She also removed her bio and removed the post that she brought back. and then today big news!!! Moeka created a Youtube channel, OMG!!! She made a page on litlink and she added it on her IG/Twitter bio: https://lit.link/moekayahagi

You can see on that page, she linked her TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube!!! Her Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt90lqzJeKCbTFODszdrq8g

This is great news!!! Everyone make sure to follow her everywhere and to subscribe to her Youtube channel *-* I think her return is very very soon. I wonder if the Youtube channel is to create Youtube content or if it will be her channel for music, in case she returns as solo singer. I will be so happy either way... I subscribed so fast ahhhh >.< So happy right now <3<3<3

• Like Like x 1
  2. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

YES! MOEKA IS BACK FINALLY! a day to celebrate :cute::^O^:

I noticed the frog on her litlink page earlier, and just after I said it on Twitter, suddenly I saw that she made her tweet and indeed she changed her profile picture to the frog everywhere, Moeka is still the same as before LOL so cute XD She also made a post on IG with the same message as her Twitter: https://www.instagram.com/p/CP5vf2fL7Ny/

So I wrote a comment to her on IG, and when I checked again, she gave me a "like" AHHHH!! I finally received the "like" from Moeka, and when I didn't expect it >.< haha. her Youtube channel is increasing followers very fast now! Everyone make sure to "like" her posts on Twitter/IG and comment, you might receive a "like" from her too ;D

AND! The best thing, Moeka has uploaded a singing video on her TikTok and she linked it on Twitter! Go here to watch the TikTok video! Finally I can hear her singing again! ;w; *crying* She sounds SO beautiful and it's a good song, you can see her in the video but her face is covered, she also played the instruments! So talented wow <3 I will have this on replay!!! *-*

I'm so excited for the live streaming on her birthday!!! So many good news today :blush::blush:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Man, I don't think I was expecting it to actually happen that she'd come back - let alone that we'd get to hear her sing again so soon. And she sounds great.

Absolutely made my day. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Actually at first I was wondering the same, and I didn't notice that there is a text on her TikTok, and it says that this is an original song made by Moeka :eek: I'm really surprised that she composed a song herself, and it sounds really good! This is the text: "[Title undecided] Songwriting and arrangement: Yahagi Moeka #OriginalSong #Lyrics #Composition #Arrangement #ShakeIt #BibbidiBobbidiBoo" and TikTok says that the song is "Original Song - Yahagi Moeka". and she played all instruments! I'm impressed >.< I hope the full song can be released!

I was thinking that, either she will use her Youtube to upload her compositions and covers, or that she signed to an agency and will have a solo debut. Of course, I hope that she has an agency! I think that maybe the live streaming on her birthday will have an announcement about this, about her plans? Let's wait and see! it would be awesome if the rumor from last year about a solo debut under avex would be real. or under any other agency actually ^^ She really seems like she is ready for it and she worked a lot, even writing a song.

After receiving a "like" from Moeka on IG, she also gave a "like" to my 2 replies to her on Twitter, it seems that she's reading and giving "likes" to most people! it's a good time to reply to her now, she might read what you write to her! Don't hesitate everyone >.< I couldn't take a screenshot for IG but I could take a screenshot on Twitter hehe:

1.jpg 2.jpg

:cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 4
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Wow, this is so impressive. I loved the sound of the song! I hope she will release a full version in the future :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The new TikTok video has photos of Moeka, most of them seem recent, there's one with her high school graduation certificate! I like the pictures especially the first one with the umbrella and the one where she's in water <3 She also included photos of her cat, flowers etc. There is a photo of a kid, which I guess, it's herself! Cute! and she sounds so good in her song too, I hope she can release a single/album and include this song in it *-* For now she still covers her face in every photo, I wonder if she will wait until her birthday to show herself? haha >.<

I was on her TikTok and I realized that the first video that she posted is about her handwritten message, but in the TikTok version, since it's a video, she also reads the message out loud! You can watch it here! This is the first time to hear her speaking voice since her graduation ;w; <3

Compilation of some of her photos from the latest TikTok (source).

001.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I finally found a translation of the handwritten message of Moeka from the day of her return! She wrote: "It's been awhile. This is Yahagi Moeka. This March, I was able to graduate high school without any problems. I had the opportunity to learn many things until now and found something that I want to convey. I will do my best to show it to everyone in various ways. It would make me happy if you would please watch over me warmly." and her announcement: "I will be holding a digital live on various social media sites on my birthday, July 5!" (Source)

Moeka has uploaded more original songs on her TikTok! in 11th June, she posted a link to her second original song. This time the song has a title! it's called "Ima wo Ikiretara". From the TikTok description: "[Ima wo Ikiretara] Songwriting and arrangement: Yahagi Moeka #OriginalSong #YahagiMoeka #TriedToSing #SingingToMyOwnAccompaniment". There are 2 different videos of her for this song, and I noticed that she has different clothes too so it must be on different days! I find this song really beautiful and touching ;_; I've seen japanese comments praising the lyrics. it's really amazing that Moeka created this on her own, from the song to melodies and lyrics, and even plays instruments herself. So young and so talented already ;w;

Ima wo Ikiretara #1 / Ima wo Ikiretara #2

Today on 12th June, Moeka posted a link to a 3rd self-composed song! This time the song doesn't have a title. The TikTok description: "[Title undecided] Songwriting and arrangement: Yahagi Moeka #OriginalSong #Songwriting #Arrangement #YahagiMoeka #TriedToSing #SingingToMyOwnAccompaniment"

3rd self-composed song

I love all of her songs ;w; I'm so glad that she is taking this direction! I wonder if she will upload more original songs? She must have worked a lot during that long hiatus, I didn't expect that she would have done so much >.< I think that she will continue updating like this until her birthday and during the livestream we will finally see her face again (!!) and I feel like she will announce something, maybe that she is signed to an agency, and maybe an album release? Hopefully! I mean she prepared all these songs, it seems ready for a release >.< I hope!

Some random little informations; since her return, Moeka's followers have been increasing again (because she didn't update for 1,5 year, it was decreasing before). She passed the 80k followers in Twitter and she passed 70k followers in Instagram! She's at almost 40k followers in TikTok. Make sure to follow her everywhere, in Youtube too! I didn't have a TikTok account but I created one with my Twitter, and followed her there ;D Also, Moeka's first self-composed song has been played more than 100,000 times in TikTok, congrats! Please support her <3

• Like Like x 5
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka uploaded a 4th self-composed song on 13th June! This time there is also a second video (different clothes, probably different days), and the song has a title, it's called "Peter Pan"! TikTok description: "[Peter Pan] Songwriting and arrangement: Yahagi Moeka #OriginalSong #Songwriting #Arrangement #YahagiMoeka #TriedToSing #SingingToMyOwnAccompaniment"

Peter Pan #1 / Peter Pan #2

The song is very good ;w; I love all her songs! Moeka always uploads IG stories to link her new TikTok videos and for this one, she posted 2 photos, the girl in 2nd photo is probably her?

001.jpg 002.jpg

Yesterday on 14th June, Moeka linked to a TikTok video where she is with her cat, the background song is her first self-composed song, watch the TikTok here! As usual, we can't see her face, I'm sure that she will show her face at her birthday live stream. She asked everyone to recommend songs to her that she can cover! You have to comment on the TikTok. Her tweet says "We are taking request for songs to cover in the TikTok comment section!", the TikTok description says "Please comment any number of songs! (frog face) We are waiting for you~!"

I recommended a few popular japanese songs, including Everything because I want her to do a full version (not sure if the covers that she will do will be full versions though...), I didn't recommend I Love You, but I want a full version for that too! >.< You can go recommend songs to her, make sure it's japanese songs, because I don't think she would know others. and make sure to write both artist name and song title! I wonder if she will upload the covers on TikTok or if this is for her live stream on 5th July. Excited!

• Like Like x 3
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka started uploading covers of songs that were requested! Since it's for TikTok, the covers are short! The first cover uploaded 2 days ago is "Answer" by Ikuta Rira. She sounds really beautiful in this cover, her voice ;w; <3 then today she uploaded her second cover, it's the song "Blueberry Nights" by Macaroni Enpitsu. Nice song, and she sounds great!

Answer (Yahagi Moeka cover) / Blueberry Nights (Yahagi Moeka cover)

Yesterday on 16th June, Moeka also uploaded another TikTok where she's singing her own self-composed song "Ima wo Ikiretara" with guitar version this time, it sounds so good *-* <3 (careful that your volume is not too high because the video starts with a high note! LOL)

Ima wo Ikiretara (guitar version)

Moeka still makes IG stories everytime she has a new TikTok videos and the stories from the latest days are photos of her (eyes hidden >.<). Follow her in IG to always see the stories!

001.jpg 002.jpg

Some random little informations: since her return, Moeka's Twitter passed 80k followers (now 81,9k), her IG passed 70k followers, and now her TikTok passed 40k followers! Congrats! Everyone make sure to follow and support! Also, I always comment on Moeka's TikTok videos, and in recent days, I have received 3 "likes" from Moeka on my comments *-* <3 So don't hesitate to support and comment on her TikTok videos, you might receive some "likes" from her as well! (so now I received "likes" in Twitter/IG/TikTok, she definitely noticed me, hehe)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka is still updating her TikTok with singing videos everyday! I'm so happy because I always wanted her to continue with a singing career, and now there's so much singing from her, it was really worth it to wait so long! I also think that she became even better at singing. She is so comfortable when singing different type of songs. So excited for her future plans!

Moeka updated with a guitar version of her self-composed song Peter Pan, it was 3 days ago! The TikTok description says: "Which one do you like better, guitar or piano? (frog emoticon) #PeterPan #YahagiMoeka #OriginalSong #SingingToMyOwnAccompaniment #Songwriting #Acoustic" Hm I have to say, I really love both versions, but the guitar version is super nice, it feels really relaxing to listen to it. I wish to have full versions of Moeka's songs with both piano version and guitar/acoustic version >.< and Peter Pan is really a beautiful song...

Peter Pan (guitar version)

Moeka also continued to post singing covers! Two days ago, she updated with a cover of Official Hige Dandism's song "115 man Kilo no Film", and the next day, she updated with another cover, this time it's a song by Aka Hoho Shishunki / Bol4 called "Watashi no Shishunki e". Both songs are so nice and I LOVE Moeka's version... I just love anything if it's her voice *-* <3

115 man Kilo no Film (Yahagi Moeka cover) / Watashi no Shishunki e (Yahagi Moeka cover)

Moeka still gives "likes" to comments on TikTok, I have received like 3-4 more "likes" from her, so really don't hesitate to interact! Watch her videos, give her "likes" in TikTok and Twitter, make sure to comment whenever you can (under her tweets or in her TikTok) because I'm sure she reads them all ;D She also updates her IG stories everyday! I watch them but I didn't save them all >.< Among the pictures she posted, there is one that got my attention, from 2 days ago. This picture looks like it's taken during a photoshoot. Maybe for her debut?

001.jpg

Excited!!!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Today, Moeka updated with a new self-composed song! I thought that she didn't have anymore original songs to share since nowadays she was uploading covers or guitar versions of her original songs, so this surprised me, and I'm happy! and this song is so good! The TikTok description says: "[Title undecided] Songwriting and arrangement: Yahagi Moeka #OriginalSong #Songwriting #Arrangement #YahagiMoeka #TriedToSing"

5th self-composed song

Two days ago, Moeka updated with a longer version of her 3rd self-composed song! We didn't hear much of this song when she first uploaded it, this time it also has the verse and it's so good! The TikTok description says: "Before there was only the chorus, here is AB too~! (frog emoticon) [Title undecided] Songwriting and arrangement: Yahagi Moeka"

3rd self-composed song (longer version)

Moeka also uploaded more singing covers! on 21st June, she updated with a cover of "Sora mo Toberu Hazu" by Spitz. She said in the TikTok description "Mom's favorite song ✿", this is really sweet <3 then on 23rd June, she updated with a cover of "Haru Dorobou" by Yorushika! She wrote on TikTok "Bye bye spring" ^^ This is a popular song this year, love her version!

Sora mo Toberu Hazu (Yahagi Moeka cover) / Haru Dorobou (Yahagi Moeka cover)

Always make sure to watch her videos, follow her and especially give her "hearts" on TikTok. Let's give her all the support, she worked so hard and I really hope she will find success! <3

Recent photo from her IG Story!

001.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka updated with a new self-composed song yesterday! This is her 6th self-composed song, wow. Her tweet says: "This is a new original song! Encore ⋆". TikTok description: "[Title undecided] Songwriting and arrangement: #YahagiMoeka #OriginalSong #Songwriting #Arrangement #dtm #TriedToSing". This is more happy/cheerful, she sounds great like usual!

6th self-composed song

Moeka also continued to post singing covers! in 25th June, she posted a cover of "Shonen Jidai" (original by Inoue Yosui). Her tweet says: "I feel the summer~! Last year, my summer vacation was only 20 days~". TikTok description: "Summer is coming soon!". This cover is very short but it's one of my favorites! She sounds beautiful, her voice is so melodious ;w; <3

Then two days later, she uploaded a medley of short covers of summer songs: Mrs. Green Apple's "Ao to Natsu", Zone's "Secret Base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~", Daoko x Yonezu Kenshi's "Uchiage Hanabi". Her tweet says: "My favorite summer songs! Nostalgic songs...", she also added: "10 years later? *fingers crossed*", this is a reference to the lyrics of Secret Base, it's like a promise! So sweet :3 Yes Moeka, I hope you become a successful singer who will still be active in 10 years from now <3 The TikTok description says: "My 3 favorite summer songs! Everyone what are your favorite summer songs~?". She sounds beautiful in all these covers, like always!

Lastly, today Moeka uploaded a cover of "Rokutousei no Yoru" by Aimer! Her tweet says: "I tried to sing it~ There is one week left before my birthday?". The TikTok description: "From a request! Thank you~ Good song (frog emoticon)". Another nice cover! Make sure to listen to all of them <3

Shonen Jidai (Yahagi Moeka cover) / Ao to Natsu, Secret Base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~, Uchiage Hanabi (Yahagi Moeka cover) / Rokutousei no Yoru (Yahagi Moeka cover)

Bonus! A few days ago, Moeka posted a short video of her cat. Her tweet says: "2 years old soon, Latte-kun" (not completely sure about how to spell the name of the cat but I think it's Latte?). TikTok description says: "My partner, Latte-kun's growth diary". Cute! The background song for the video is her first self-composed song ^^

Moeka's cat

Photo from one of Moeka's recent IG stories!

001.jpg

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Article just published by Nikkan Sports:
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/202107040001472.html

c5e4b5f8ef296ccd35cc54b8acc76f29_1625425812_2.jpeg 202107040001472-w1300_1.jpeg 202107040001472-w1300_2.jpeg 202107040001472-w1300_3.jpeg 202107040001472-w1300_4.jpeg 202107040001472-w1300_5.jpg

Via Deepl:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Today is Moeka's birthday and she turns 19 years old! Happy birthday Moeka! <3

:ome::ome::ome::ome::ome:

To think that last year at her birthday, we still didn't have any news from her and she only updated her bio to change it to "18", but now she's active, uploading singing videos everyday, having a livestream on her birthday, it's so different than last year and so much more positive and happy ;_; <3 I hope that this year will be full of activities and updates from Moeka ;w;

Her latest updates on TikTok! She updated with a longer version of her 6th self-composed song! This time it has the verse, and it sounds SO good! She also continued uploading singing covers; a medley of some her favorite songs, with "Nagisa" by Spitz, "Slow & Easy" by Hirai Dai, and "Doko Made mo ~How Far I'll Go~" from Moana's soundtrack! Her TikTok description said "Where is the most beautiful sea?". She also posted a cover of "Himawari no Yakusoku" by Hata Motohiro, I love her colorful summer clothes and the ribbon in her hair, so pretty ;w; and lastly she uploaded a cover of "Arigatou" by Ikimonogakari. Her little smile at the start is so cute >.< She sounds very beautiful in all of these singing videos ;w;

6th self-composed song (longer version) + Yahagi Moeka covers: Nagisa, Slow & Easy, Doko Made mo ~How Far I'll Go~ / Himawari no Yakusoku / Arigatou

Please watch them all and support her <3

Moeka posted an IG update on 1st July!
    Make sure to give a "like" to the original post and comment too ;D

001.jpg

"The blue guitar is a gift from a friend!
    Since there was a hole in the guitar's body, I bought a new acoustic electric guitar,
    but the sound of the blue guitar is so nice that I still use it all the time ☺
    And lately, I'm addicted to film cameras ☺"

Seeing this picture makes me feel like Moeka is really like an artist from a band XD it's funny because I remember on my post for her birthday last year, I talked about how she added "musician/band" in japanese on her IG description, and I was wondering if she practiced instruments and if she would return as solo singer, now one year later, it became true! LOL

Lastly, yesterday Moeka confirmed the details of her livestream! it will be on Monday 5th July (so today, on her birthday) at 21:00 JST, and it will be live on her TikTok and on Instagram! That's in around 14 hours from now. I hope that a lot of people can make time to come watch her and support her! We will probably see her face, and she might sing songs too!

The picture from her IG Story:

002.jpg

@David61 Thank you for sharing the article! The last 2 pictures, I'm pretty sure they are old, and I've seen them already, but the first 4 pictures seem like they are new! FINALLY! We see Moeka again T_T She looks so pretty ;_; The article is so interesting and most importantly, it confirms that Moeka signed to Avex! THIS IS GREAT NEWS! <3 We had rumors for so long but never a confirmation, I expected her to announce it during her livestream but now we got the info a bit earlier, hehe. I'm super happy for her! it seems she worked so hard during the past 1,5 year with learning instruments, writing songs, and dieting... I can tell how much she improved just by seeing her TikTok videos! I'm thankful to her parents for pushing her to a singing career T_T I love everything that Moeka said about fans, and her goal for Kouhaku wow! this is a big goal that will give her a lot of motivation! I'm surprised at the fact that she composed over 30 songs! and I thought 6 was a lot o_o She's amazing. <3

Just want to say... I'M SO HAPPY NOW ;w; <3

• Winner Winner x 3
  18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I wonder if the price for her victory in the 2nd singing contest will become reality after all this time

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@lionel90 Do you mean, the prize of having a song for the winner? I was always sad that it didn't happen... (probably because she graduated) ;_; but yes now it will definitely become a reality, though not with 48G, but she will definitely release solo songs since she is signed to an agency and it's also a big agency like Avex! So excited for her future!

The livestream did not start yet (it's in ~1 hour from now!) but 12 hours ago, Moeka updated all her social medias with videos where she revealed her face! AHH I screamed when I saw it first T_T <3 Please watch her Twitter video here (make sure to like/retweet), she looks SO pretty! it's so weird to see her again after a year and now she feels a lot more mature! She grew up ;w; and you can notice her weight loss as well. I loved her the way she was before and love her the way she is now ;w; Still the same cuteness <3

She also updated her TikTok with a video, watch it here! She looks so pretty, and the ending is really cute and funny haha love it XD and lastly, she updated her IG stories, you can see it directly on her IG, or watch it here if it's not available on IG anymore. <3 Some screenshots:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

Btw, I always comment on Moeka's TikTok videos and also on her IG posts and she gave me a "like" almost every single time! She doesn't do it on Twitter (she only did on her day of her return) but I also always reply to her there haha, but yes don't hesitate to comment/reply on her videos and posts! Also make sure to give her "hearts" on TikTok, she's almost at 200k!

Less than one hour before her livestream on IG and TikTok! Excited!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  20. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

:ome::ome::ome:Happy Birthday Moechan!!!:ome::ome::ome:

• Like Like x 1