Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You still can't admit you were just plain wrong like a bunch of us told you numerous times but you were determined to read something filthy into what you thought you saw or heard. So just admit it or are you just here for shit-stirring?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    @Cisalpine88 I didn't know that she wants a massage chair. Is it because of "her age"? [hehe]
    How does Naka no Hito's avatar look like?

3. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    @Humbucker
    Naka no Hito has one of those purple suit avatars last time I spotted him.

4. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

You participated in a campaign of misinformation that publicly humiliated a girl and made her cry in public, doubled down on it, and are still acting like she did something wrong. Is it really the time for you to be high roading anyone?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    The only guilty here is the guy of the original twitter.
    I REALLY hope that that guy is feeling worse than Mahohon

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Out of respect for those who want to get this thread back to normal I'm putting my reply under spoiler tags.
    Aggressive? Pffft I was being mild with you, for instance I didn't call you an idiot or stupid both of which I could justifiably have done...but didn't.

You said (when you were started stirring) "I wanted to believe it was BS but I watched the clip. I literally cannot find any excuse for that behaviour."

But you can't bear to be an adult and say "I was wrong and I'm sorry for what I said". You've lost all credibility on this site.

The way you acted it was like you were rubbing your hands with glee because you thought there was a scandal that you could use to try and shame a girl with and you quickly rushed to judgement based on an edited video without even considering that something else could have happened.

Yeah, you pretty much are. You're trying to say that she did something wrong and the mob were right to come after her for what she did.

Also please learn what "literally" means.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  7. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

Probably not, it's more likely he's a troll than an actual fan.
    Honestly? I think that it would be really hard to do what she did and think that it would be interpreted that way. as other people have pointed out this isn't the first time she used that camera angle and she's always been quirky. She probably started just clapping her legs and chanting naturally-again this isnt the first time she's done this - and it would be really hard for anyone to think "yeah people are going to interpret these clapping noises as me having sex" in that scenario.

It's easier to accuse her of doing it deliberately when it's been framed that way- otherwise to most people who are regulars on her stream it's just mahohon being mahohon.

8. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Well japanese public known for their pervert side, so it not surprising to see them making buzz about this, and well i had to admit if you dont know her and see the video, at least you'll getting suspicious, nevertheless she actually had unintentional arose the public aware, and if she survive the public trial, i can see she will rank well next election, and the vote actually come from both side, the one who sympathized with her, and the one who believe this thing

9. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Well... i just checked... and his twitter acc seems erased...

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  11. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

You act as if this forum is where it started from.The international (english speaking) fandom barely makes up 1% of the fans. Japanese fans don't come here to learn things, we learn news from them. By the time it was dicussed on stage48, it was already over twitter and sns from jp fans. What we say here has no impact on JP fandom. We are practically a close circle. Don't take it out on us, go to jp forums and social media and duke it out with them.

btw no one said she did it. Some of us just said it "looked" convincing.

12. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

yeah but I'd expect that either way. I'd assume that before they closed their account they were probably getting a ton of hate from wota.

13. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Lol at the people who think posting on here has any effect at all on the group or the fandom...

Her name was top of yahoo search yesterday, and ngt manager even had to put out an official apology. And I can tell you with 100% confidence it was definitely not because of s48. lol

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

To clear it up, there's no coordinated campaign of misinformation, just people discussing things on public forum regarding to a hot topic there.
    Why anyone must admit guilty here is laughable, for me.
    And I thought my post removed is lol enough. No hard feelings though

Back on topic, the nearest team NIII theater perf. is scheduled on 19 Nov as part of AKB48 business trip. More details will be given later.

15. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    true, but if she took a wider angle the suspicion of her doing something fishy won't come out at the first place

exactly, with wider angle she can pat and kick in her bed whatever she wants without being suspicious lol

16. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    just my POV as 48G fans,,i dont want to butthurt anything but some fan learn that even being an idol is not always innocence...remember scandal that happen at SKE kenkyusei long ago....is just normal if someone triggered after seeing something that mahohon did out of nowhere...so im not blame all to the guy at twitter because of that...u know even fans have feeling,n we too spend money and effort to support our oshi,so we dont want to it get waste with carelessness of our oshi. and if some of you think that make a girl cry is crime,maybe it is little naive.

But,everyone should moveon,and learn from this thing.idol is normal girl that have their own life outside idol stage that there is chance they did something that we dont want to know....Idol is nothing without fan,so we should show them how precious the fans are,n prohibited themselves to do something (stupid) that can make fan anxious.

17. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    We can hear another guy's breathing, you can't deny that.
    She's done it, for real.
    She could have sat down on the bed and used her knee cap to support the camera, but chose to lie down.

I don't hate her for that, in fact I actually laughed throughout the video.
    But let's be serious, in an idol world, it's better for her to quit. It comes as a lot of misunderstanding, and creates the impression that the girls in 48 groups can be so easy.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

..yeah you can? In the one video where someone pumped up the volume to "prove" there was a guy breathing, the "guy's breathing" stops when Maho starts talking...so it's pretty likely that was just her breathing and the amplified volume made it sound deeper. As others in this thread have pointed out, Maho wasn't the first or only one to lie down in bed while livestreaming.

There's also no reason for her to quit because at this point the people who actually believe she had sex on a livestream are in the minority lol

19. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I believe she didn't do it, and to retire for things that she didn't do is too cruel I guess.
    more careful next time would be more than enough, even the management said taking video from that angle was a poor decision

20. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    It's all over the youtube now.
    I saw her apology video on twitter, honestly I wouldn't really mind even if she's done it or not. Just hope the management can do something about the camera angle to avoid any "misunderstanding".

• Dislike Dislike x 1