Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    long story short: sees Junjou U-19 perf at SSA day 1, do some research on this particular awesome girl and make Sayanee my oshinen

Stalked this thread for a while before decided to joining in~

Sayaka performance at RH is awesome~
    And that moment she raised her hand, i don't think it's impossible for her. She could be the next 48g captain

2. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

Surprised me to see that Yuko mentioned that Akimoto considered Sayanee as her successor. Everyone mentions Jurina as Yuko's successor but I've never seen her as such, Sayanee is closer to Yuko with both her dancing and crazy personality. At last I agree with Akimoto after so many crappy decisions of late.

3. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Jurina and Yuko have a lot of common in personality, both are good dancers, have a lot of charisma, fight for center position, are outgoing, have leadership qualities and are very friendly and funny, Yuko is doing a good job as captain and Jurina is a good leader too , an example of that is that other girls asked for help to her for example she cheered up Murashige Anna (HKT48) when no one talked to Anna in school
    and both are from Team K
    Sayanee is a good captain,so she can be one of the candidates as general manager for sure and Yui too

4. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

I don't see similarities between Yuko and Jurina. Jurina mostly portrays herself as well mannered, mature and ambitious girl while Yuko is crazy when she talks and they way she comments. When you watch Jurina talking, she regularly let's out her ambition and her efforts of improving herself through what she says, she tends to look for ways to respond properly to questions, the way she portrays herself in TV shows is of a proper girl that is responsible and gets the job done and beyond.

I recall the Shige story. Jurina said she would come over her school. Jurina is friendly, very friendly but I think for Jurina the most important thing is to go forward, to shine and I think this is the best way to go for her. But in order to be a captain, a leader is one who needs to sometimes give a step behind so that the others can shine and I don't see Jurina doing that at the moment. Of course, she always has time to be friendly with the others and sheer them up though.

When I said Sayanee could dance I mentioned it because in order to succeed Yuko a girl indeed needs to stand for herself in that department, but I don't consider having good dancing enough to label anyone as successor. Jurina has great dances as well, but when I mentioned Sayanee's dancing I wanted to say, she can have the crazy personality of Yuko... and she can dance as well.

On the other hand, Sayanee is irreverent and crazy but sometimes she doesn't get that craziness across when she is in TV shows and I think that is where she needs to work a little. I am talking about succeeding Yuko as a personality, as having that girl that once AKB goes to a TV show can come up with the crazy stuff Yuko does. Jurina doesn't do that apart from her word-play games.

Takamina mentions both Yuihan and Sayanee as her successor, I don't know what criteria she may be using to consider them, but my take is she is talking about dancing ability. Right now I can't find a single girl in AKB that could succeed Takamina as the leader, the one that puts everything together. Only person that could have come closer is Akimoto Sayaka and she can't be a successor.

5. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    that might mean Aki-P want to bring Sayanee to AKB too like what he did with Mirukii , it will be interesting . Yui will be a great candidate too but i guess she has many things to do in NMB and has a less time for team K . and then for Jurina case : don't forget that Jurina still belongs to team S too and she's too young to be a captain , only a little chance for her to be a captain , and i worry that this job may make her has a less time to rest .

so i assume their chance will be : Sayanee 65% , Yui 25% and Jurina 10% :hehe:

6. lazyedt

lazyedt Kenkyuusei

damn sayanee has 3 phones!?

Attached Files:

7. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    we can probably assume that all members have a personal cell phone separate from the cell phone provided to them from management to update their g+

as for the third

probably to send me hot text messages in private, i dunno

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Every Japanese girl has their keitai (just Japanese for mobile/cellphone, but I use it to refer to Japanese flip phones) and smartphone. Some of them have separate smartphones from the androids they use for g+

9. amiyoko

amiyoko Kenkyuusei

...or maybe taking self-cam on demand

10. antoinetobi

antoinetobi Kenkyuusei

Sayanee got 2 smartphones and a flip phone? The one on her lap look like a smartphone too
    Woa that wall of text :D

11. lostwng666

lostwng666 Kenkyuusei

Jurina still young and working in 2 team at the same time is too much for her already. I dont think Aki-p will let her be captain, that's for sure. But about Sayanee being in AKB is no way to happen, for now. She is still an important member for NMB now and I think if Aki-p want her to be in AKB like Miruki, it will take 2 or 3 more years for that to happen, when the 1st gen is already graduated

12. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    He needs her in NMB, he wouldn't pull her out. Her and Rena seem locked into those groups as their leaders/centers etc but J/Milky are groomed for AKB it seems. Splitting the two up in order to keep the quality in AKB up is probably his intent.

13. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    two girls with multiple team in NMB could be a problem regarding their fitness and focus . I guess being a captain of team N that prevent her moves to AKB .

by the way , is Aki-P had his own valuation for the girls who will transferred to AKB like Miruki and Jurina ? [think]

14. amiyoko

amiyoko Kenkyuusei

I guess Aki-P's just trying to break the balance: put 1 girl at center and promote the other girl. let them go head to head in photobook...
    He's looking for another Maeda-Yuko relationship (which we're all interested in)

15. oddball

oddball Member

I think it almost is because her, and indeed Rena, while maybe not as hyped in AKS as a whole as Milky/Jurina are to their own groups they are the two more valuable members, I mean to me out of the two it is Sayaka who is the one who I just think "she's NMB"

16. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

Yokoyamamoto pairing is so great~ They've been so close in the past few months!
    [​IMG]
    Btw, have you guys seen this?
    http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/article? ... nijugo-ent
    (English:http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/4631775.html)
    Sayanee is in both! [rock] & she beat Milky, which is good. I like Milky but I like Sayanee more :hehe:

17. amiyoko

amiyoko Kenkyuusei

my vote 'd be Kyary but there's not much options in this poll
    Milky's only focusing on fishing boys so she'd loose 2nd poll and for the 1st, oppai wins.
    If this poll was for under 20 teens then the result might be opposite

18. lostwng666

lostwng666 Kenkyuusei

Haha. Sayanee sure to be loved by both men and women. She is talented anyway. It's great to see her being so popular like this. But i feel sad for miruky, I guess she not the type that can be loved by women :cry:

19. oddball

oddball Member

I think it's great the way that Sayanee has been so welcoming to Yui, I think it's really spoken a lot for her character (and others in NMB) that Yui fitted in so quickly down there <3

20. amiyoko

amiyoko Kenkyuusei

NMB48 means competitions (especially Milky) but Yui is not so it's understandable they're close
    Sayaka needs support and I guess Aki-P realized that so he put Yui there.