Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Wonder what she's all up about.. ^.^ Seriously, these girls
    should be sleeping early.. This was around half an hour ago,
    and it's well over 1 in the morning over there..

Rough translation
    ====================
    There's a lot of things coming
    into my mind tonight..
    夜は余計な事を
    考えてしまう。

I want to fall asleep quickly (*laughs)
    早く寝落ちたい(笑)
    =====================

2. lostwng666

lostwng666 Kenkyuusei

That depends on their schedule, which is made up by their manager. Sometime, as I know, They just can only go to sleep at about 3 or 4 am. And sometime they woke up at about 5am. Oh god, I dont know if they are hard-workers or they are just torturing themselves. I'm just worry that they would get sick somedays.

But that's what idols have to do. We can do nothing about that. WE just only can wish them for the best :cry:

3. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    InfernalPossession,Sayanee has similar things to Yuko too, thats true, but as others said, Sayanee cant leave NMB for AKB, management chose Milky as NMB representative in AKB and now they added Yui for this

I didnt say Jurina and Yuko are exactly the same in personality, Jurina has other side of her because she is SKE ace and also a type of "leader" in SKE but I said Jurina is Yuko sucessor because they both mentioned it on an interview:

"Interviewer: So we have the center right now, and a possible center of the future. What do you think about the future of the whole AKB48-group?

J: Whhhaat! I can’t think about such big things yet.

Y: Hmmm, there are many things I think about this topic, but to sum up it’s like “I don’t want to get down” (laugh) As a group, we are in a very good time now, and I know that; Now I want to continue this with the same quality, as possible, for 4 more years. Then we would have the secureness to did it for 10 years, so I could imagine to continue longer, after that.

J: It’s a very private thing, but I want to become someone like Yuko-san, who can lead the whole 48-group. Recently, I’m thinking about the time when you or Takamina-san have graduated, and who would take the role of you. I think, Yuihan (Yokoyama Yui) is someone who is the most compatible one with Takamina-san. Then, I would love to become you.

Y: Woow… You’re right, you are someone like me. But this path is a hard one.(laugh) I was working in mud and crud, so I don’t think that this would be a path someone would be longing for.

J: That’s the point that appears to me so cool!

Y: But you are someone who started as a center from “Oogoe-Diamond”, right? When I saw you, a 11years old girl, I thought “Omg, what a brave girl to come so far” (laugh)

J: It was my first time, so I was very nervous, but you were so kind to me, so that I was happy to be a child. (laugh)

Y: Since then, you went on a very hard way, and even now looking toward. But there are also some times, when you look back and ask them, if everything is okay, or not?

J: Yes, there are times, when I think myself, that I am caring too much about others.

Y: That’s tiring, yes? I think you should think much more about yourself. Even if you would never look back, but working to reach the top, other members wouldn’t leave you. I’m counting on you! Work hard!

J: I’ll do! And I will come to you, and overtake you!!"

cr: juurina.tumblr

and Jurina also does funny things sometimes, for example, stalking AKB members, including Kojiharu, and thats something that Yuko does, even if this is a funny thing and not a serious thing they are similar in the "stalking mode" they have , lol xD, they also have charisma on stage and are good dancers , she is appointed as Team K new ace and Team K is the rival team, so in the future it maybe will be a Mayuyu vs Jurina , like in Majisuka 2, management are preparing for this already since a long time ago, it seems..
    and juridho,I know Jurina cant leave SKE because she is still needed there, but for now it seems she will be the rival member for ace position from Team K... but Sayanee cant leave NMB either for AKB...

and about Takamina picking Yui and Sayanee , she also picked Karen too, Takamina said Yuihan has strong work ethics and I heard Takamina is the member that is teaching or teached Yui a lot of things so of course they are close and Takamina knows Yui very well, guess Yui is a kind of reference for younger girls because even if she is also 9th generation she joined in Team K first and now in is in Team A and has more experience in the other teams that had more years than Team 4, Yui is very close to everyone and other members like to rely on her
    Sayanee also is a leader type, so maybe Takamina feels she and Sayanee have things in common

4. InfernalPossession

InfernalPossession Kenkyuusei

I've read about all these members which are being mentioned left and right as successors for old members from Akimoto and by the members themselves and I don't agree with any of them. Except with the latest article which mentions Yuko pointing out Sayanee as having a similar vibe to her, something I've been thinking about for several months now. From AKBWrap Up:

"Well…. Sayanee! As Akimoto-sensei asked me to “develop next generations Oshima Yuko”, I’ve started feeling that Sayanee probably has a similar vibe to me.

If there’s a good chance, she is a kind of person who have a potential to lead the whole 48G."

What you point out are fair points and I expect nothing else to come forth from people that agree with what Akimoto and the members are pointing out, but my image of what a successor for Takamina and Yuko should be like is very clear and those not respond to the characteristics which are being considered by all these people.

Takamina is the leader, the one that puts everything together. Yuihan has a great work ethic so it seems, by that I guess they may refer to her commitment and dance ability, but tell me how do you picture Yuihan talking as representative of the group before the public and how do you picture her speaking in front of members and telling them what to do and what not to do? I disagree with those that consider her good dances skills as earning her enough to be considered Takamina's successor, great dancers can be found all over the group, in spite of how good Yuihan may be.

I've never seen Jurina as a leader. To me she is more of a member that inspires members with her determination and skills but as I said, a captain is one that gives a step back so that the others can shine. I didn't want to say this in the previous post but I guess I'll say it now: How can Jurina be a captain, the overseer, the one that take care of members when she can't take care of herself?

"Jurina is young." "Once she matures she may change and develop a better sense of responsibility." Are we talking about identifying successors by potential or by pointing out existing characteristics that make them fit for successors? As far as I know, by potential, Miorin herself could be Takamina's successor as potential is not necessarily palpable. Same goes for Yuihan if she is considered to possibly have the potential to develop leadership in the future.

Stalking mode. Yes, Jurina is among the members that get away with flirting with various members from... yeah, everywhere. But honestly I don't think that is enough. All members flirt, not as much as Jurina whose flirting skills take her everywhere though but I actually don't care for that aspect, at least when considering a successor.

Captaincy. To me Yuko's captaincy is a novelty. Whether Yuko's successor needs to be a viable captain is almost a none-issue to me. Whether Sayanee can be or not in AKB is not that important in my opinion. What I believe a successor for Yuko needs is her presence in the group, especially in TV programs and as long as Sayanee hits senbatsu she appears as an AKBier to the general public who don't even know the difference between AKB and the sister groups.

Team K does need a captain though but for the reasons above, I don't consider Jurina a fitting captain. But yeah, Jurina does great standing out and Yuko works hard to stand out so I guess that could be a similar characteristic. However, the way they stand out is different, apart from dancing skill (which as I said, there are several great dancers in AKB) and the flirting, Jurina is not like Yuko. Jurina is a proper girl that conducts herself properly as I wrote previously. When there is an interview she will talk about her aspirations and how hard she works while Yuko is just crazy and goes forward, tries to joke gets there in the conversation to get a laugh from everybody. Sayanee has that but she needs to get it out more often in TV Programs like how she did during the CDTV program with Nakai.

Also, don't rule out a concurrent for Sayanee in AKB cuz you know how does shuffles go. :D I am not that interested in concurrent for Sayanee but we are not talking here about what we want or not but what could happen.

Rivalry between Mayu vs Jurina. Jurina is expected to rise the ranks in this next election. Actually management seems to have a lot of expectancies for a lot of things this next election. Right now as it stands Jurina is not direct rival of Mayu. There is a discussion existing around here about management wanting to set up that same rivalry Acchan and Maeda had (for reasons we could discuss somewhere else). Management may be trying to set that up (and trying to see where the Paruru push lands this other girl) but, if this hypothesis is true, would it be that management is really looking for someone like Yuko in Jurina or simply looking for another rivalry? Is Mayuyu like Acchan? Seems to me that they would be looking for a rivalry, not finding someone who can fill that presence that these members would leave/left behind with their graduations and that is what I am considering by pointing out successors, if they can have those traits in their personalities.

It all comes down to what characteristics are most important to you to consider a successor. That is were our disagreement may lie, mainly.

I wrote this post in a serious manner cuz I was pretty concentrated. If I came off too serious I am actually just trying to have a proper conversation here, not trying to come off as a dick or anything, so please don't take it like that. :D

5. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

woow that was a long post :O to be honest, is silly to say like AKB0048 and talk about "sucessors" and who can be "the next ________ " Sayanee has a similar personality to Yuko,thats true, but she also has something different from Yuko which means Sayanee is NMB main ace, Yuko was appointed as ace rival instead
    management is trying to find a new rival and girls that have similar characteristics to the most popular members , thats why they are promoting Mayuyu, Jurina,Paruru & Riichan to make the elections more interesting
    it will be awesome to have Sayanee as AKB member too but for now is hard unless they remove Milky from AKB

6. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    InfernalPossession let's talk about that in Ju's thread , it looks interesting and worthy to discuss :awesome:

YukoOshimafan there's no place for two NMB beasts in AKB :drool:
    and i agree that Sayanee has a similarity with Yuko , both of them are captain for their respective teams and they are like to touch .........

[​IMG]

7. InfernalPossession

@YukoOshimaFan:

Yeah it was a pretty long post. After reading it again I spotted several grammatical mistakes here and there. :D Almost gave me a headache, can't imagine how hard it was to read for others. [think] Next time I'll do some proof-reading, I was kinda lazy after writing all that though. :D

I know it is silly. The thing is that it seems to me that management is looking for the next rivalry, not the next Acchan or Yuko. Actually I don't even think that it is necessary to look for those members successors, what they need to do is find members that become recipients to the votes of the members that leave. They appear to be trying to do that by looking for similar members to the most popular members, as you mentioned, and I just happen to disagree with the members they are choosing. :D

But then when a discussion is brought up trying to trace similarities between members I can't help to barge in and bitch about how other members are more similar than those mentioned. :D

What are you talking about, Sayanee is already in AKB. :p Just kidding, I know what you mean, you are talking about concurrent position. :p I think I get what you are implying when you say it is hard to put Sayanee in AKB, you could even draw a comparison with SKE. Jurina was taken from SKE, but not Rena which is SKE's other Ace. It would feel weird to put both of these girls from SKE and put them in AKB as well. The same could be said about Sayanee and Miruki which are the NMB Aces.

But frankly, nothing surprises me nowadays when it comes to management decisions so I won't rule out anything. :D Maybe they would do something controversial and apoint Nana as leader and put Sayanee in AKB. I am neither saying they need to, nor that I want that, just saying that management can come up with arbitrary decisions and we cannot take anything for granted, history has showed us some of that stuff.

@juridho

I recall writing about why I didn't consider Jurina fit for captain/leader in her official thread. The discussion didn't take off for whatever reason. I tend to get ignore sometimes in here. Maybe because posts are quite long. :D Can't blame anyone.

I approve more "touching-action" coming from Sayanee and Yuko. Maybe we should put these two together... in a closed room... with a camera... and no accessible gloves...

8. amiyoko

amiyoko Kenkyuusei

I think Sayaka likes touching but only when there's no audience :hehe: . She's awkward if someone observes their actions :blush:

9. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    agree :drool: :drool: :drool:

by the way i really want to Aki-P sees her as the ideal person to replace Yuko in team K in the future , but Miruki's presence in team B will be an obstacle for her [shake]

10. lazyedt

lazyedt Kenkyuusei

:fp: cmon kids, if you wanna talk about who's gonna become the next acchan or yuko, go do that in other AKB threads.

Let's change the subject.

For now, let's talk about how sayanee can beat Nonti in a sumo wrestling match if they meet again.

[​IMG]

Here we see because of the size differences that Nonti was able to pick Sayanee up and swing her around (Nonti sure is a beast)

[​IMG]

As Sayanee couldn't balance herself, Nonti found an opening and took Sayanee down.

[​IMG]

BOOM! Game Over.

Tips -
    - I say next time Sayanee should lower her base, so she will have more control.
    - If she can't grab Nonti's leg(s), go for a double hook around Nonti's arms so she wouldn't get picked up so easily.
    - Close the distance by clinching with a tight hook grip around Nonti's hip area.
    - If Sayanee is able to control Nonti's hip, she can use her weight to bend Nonti's body, which Nonti will be unbalaced. Then she can finish the Nonti off with a heel hook take down.

Fin

'til next time
    :lol:

11. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Oh Sayaka you.. <3 1:43 am posts are epic.. <3
    Post was just simple giggling and a good night..
    Picture blew me away though

[​IMG]

12. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  13. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
  14. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

From her recent post on the G+.. This picture
    has a lot of power behind it.. <3 ^.^

[​IMG]

15. lazyedt

lazyedt Kenkyuusei

dont know if you guys follow Sayanee on G+, but couple weeks ago she said she's trying something new for her photo shoot. Could it be this......?

[​IMG]

HAHA she looks like one of those hostess bar ladies.

16. oddball

oddball Member

^

Well it's not new as such because she always looks amazing and shows of her, well, them...... :^^;:

Still......... DAYUM! though :chuffed:

17. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    that's why she and Miruki regarded as ...... duo :drool:

18. InfernalPossession

What did that poor top do to Sayanee for her to put it into so much pressure? The poor thing.

19. oddball

oddball Member

^

Or poor things in this case........ :^^;:

20. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    it looks too tight , poor two cute things :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: