You know you are an AKB48 wota when...

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by xeilmach, Jun 27, 2007.

1. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

^ i am grateful for your information.....thank you over and over again. I hope you meet miichan ten times in the next ten months, best of luck.

2. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

There's no video for this song, but you can see the hilarious act of Kobayashi Kana and her friends singing this song in the 2007 Concert. I just <3 <3 <3 it very much. Never get bored of it.

3. emanc

emanc Kenkyuusei

Never mind waking up early to be irst in line. Although somebody else get there first.

4. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Unless that somebody else is you.

I've gotten Ticket 001 so far 3 times :)

5. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    When you join the FC! w00t

6. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

when you would rob in order to get the money to join AKB48's FC :lol:

7. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

what do you get for being #1? first choice on seating?

8. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Probably just bragging rights.

9. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

ah..i see..
    i'd be happy with any number, just to have a seat/stand area to watch them live in concert.

10. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Not exactly. There are 2 good parts of ticket 001. The first reason is when the lines are called, you are lined up 1-19, 10-19, 20-29, etc. If 1-9 gets called first, and you're person number 1, you have the best possible selection of seats. If you're person number 9, there are 8 people in front of you getting better views. So if the row 1-9 is called last, but you're still ticket 001, you are still ahead of 8 other people (first person of the last group). Similarly, if you are ticket 009 and the last row called, then it is the last of the last.

(side note: on the weekdays when there isn't a giant line, people wait until other "less-informed" ticket buyers come to get tickets. or people who are coming from work and don't have time to plan their ticket purchases, or people who just don't give a damn at all. they will ask the Info desk "what number is the ticket at right now?" if the answer is 48, they won't buy a ticket. Instead, they'll wait until 2 people come and buy tickets 048 and 049 before they buy ticket 050, thus getting them in the front of the line for when row 50-59 gets called.)

The other time it is worth getting ticket 001 or another low number is on the weekend.

If you get on line first, the line grows behind you, right? By 10am, there are XXX amount of people standing behind you. Since they only let about 30 people in to buy a ticket at a time, you go up at 10am and buy a ticket when everyone else is standing on line. You get your ticket by 10:04am, and guess what you can do? Run down the escalators and get on the back of the line with the chance to buy a second ticket.

It's a kick in the ass when you wait the longest and your row gets called last (Nelson's Muntz's "haaa-haaa") but you'll be the one with the last laugh when you were able to buy a ticket for both the afternoon and evening shows.

11. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

^ thanks for the heads up, and info....
    i guess when i get there...and eventually see them in concert, i will have to go thru all of that, but thanks to you, i can be somewhat better prepared...i think. If i ever got a low number, i'd feel like i won the lottery or something... :lol:

12. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

So if you want to go with somebody you either do this or go to buy tickets together... It looks like a hint to leave your girlfriend at home. :)

13. CDevil

CDevil Member

When you get all emotional when listening to an AKB48 album on the train for the first time in 2 months. I'm so manly, I almost cried during Aitakatta B-)

14. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Sakura no Hanabiratachi made me cry several times... :cry:

15. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i just get happy.....even Koike didn't get me all riled up and upset...cause of the translation meaning...
    sad songs? haven't felt sad listening to them, maybe cause i am so happy hearing my favorite group.. :p

16. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

Me too. So I don't listen to it that much. :cry:

17. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

That song makes me feel really emotional on the inside each time I hear it...but I know I'll just start balling when I hear that song after Commencement here at my university.

18. Alaksandus

Alaksandus Kenkyuusei

Sakura no Hanabiratachi is probably my fave AKB song now. It's a really beautiful song. It so happens that my primary school used to have the exact same school bell as in the starting too, so somehow it evokes nostalgia.

19. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Me too.

Once in the theater, also. Tonight I wasn't feeling very emotional though...maybe cause the guys next to me were talking most of the time *angry face*

20. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

that must be annoying...people should be courteous during performances, especially during slow songs....

does this happen at all the performances? **inconsiderate wotas :x **