You know you are an AKB48 wota when...

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by xeilmach, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Fans and friends talk amongst themselves of course, but tonight was the first time where I was thinking "okay, this is a little annoying." Every other time they shut up when they're supposed to, but these guys were a little rude. However, they were talking with some of the regulars that are more respected (and by respected I mean respected. When I see other people talking to them, I notice who bows lower during the introductions. (interesting little social network that I could type 500 pages on alone) )

Anyway....no big deal. It doesn't happen during all shows. You can hear talking but it is usually limited because most of the fans are there to see the girls, not talk with their friends

2. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

yeah, interesting little things you pick up and sense after going to a show so many times...kinda like seeing a movie many times over and over, well not the same feeling as going to an AKB concert over and over...but you get the idea...yea you could right a book or journalize it atleast...seriously, you have loads and loads of experiences and ideas, comments, that some of us can only dream of....

well, i can write of my 5 min experience with Mariko-sama....but so different from seeing a concert.
    mine happen so quick, and unexpected.

3. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

I can't. The song is way too beautiful, so i keep listening and listening to it again and again...and the emotion is still not decreasing. Wow...

FYI, the songs that make me cry over and over are :
    01. Never Forget (Morning Musume)
    02. Furusato (Morning Musume)
    03. Sakura no Hanabiratachi (AKB48)

I don't write them in ranking-order, just numbering. Those 3 songs have deep meanings that are so touching, and whenever i'm listening to them, and singing along, my tears are uncontrollably starting to fall down... :cry:

4. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

I almost cry when I watched BINGO! PV
    don't ask me why (because I dunno)

5. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Ah TripleT long time no see, where have you been?
    OT a little, i posted the pics that we took together when we met in Jakarta last time, they're in Hey it's you *giggles* thread. Go check them if you have time ok.
    Sorry for the OT.

6. ©MicHi

©MicHi Kenkyuusei

when u listen to akb48 song when u jog, use their song as a tempo and energy for ur jog~ when "hana to chire" song, u jog fast wif lots of energy, when "sakura no hanabiratachi" song u jog slowly while watching at the sky, when "BINGO!" song u jog wif smile on ur face n ur hand move like the akb member did in BINGO! dance step, and when ur MP3 battery finish.. u stop running and u feel like no energy to walk back to ur house and in ur mind "damn! why i didnt charge my MP3 b4 i jog"~ ahahaha

7. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

:lol: cool ones...
    sometimes i feel that my energy is suddenly drained too, when i'm not listening to their songs after awhile...

8. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i got them loaded on my iPod, like my daily songs, almost.
    especially their newer songs. :lol: :D

9. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Yes i put them into my mp3 player too... Now they're the soundtracks of my life :D

10. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

^ I have them in my mobile phone :D (and the videos too)

umm..
    - When you always use AKB48 member as your display pic (and personal message) in MSN
    - You hear at least 5 AKB48 songs everyday
    - All of your friends know that you love AKB48 (and your top ten members *especially Sayaka*)
    - Your friends starting to sigh everytime you talk about AKB48
    - Join this forum and try to download all AKB48 videos (though I can't :cry: )

- You cry every night (and cannot sleep) because you realize that you will never be able to see AKB48 for the next 4 years

11. ©MicHi

©MicHi Kenkyuusei

the top5 point, i did that!! ehehehe~ so for the next 4 years, u could'nt sleep well... that's really bad ahahaha~ juz kidding :p

12. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

^ Well I think yes.. :cry:
    And I think it's not only for 4 years, because I don't think I can go there after I graduate from high school.. If I have to wait after I've worked, maybe it takes.. 8 YEARS?? :shock:

Oh, I want to add 1 more:
    - Try to be active in this forum and to be a "training" while you don't know what kind of "qualified post" it is. (yeah, I don't know what to post that makes me qualified, even you've showed me the example)

13. tempethegreat

tempethegreat Kenkyuusei

You know you are a AKB48 wota when...

you spend all days with watching their pv and listening their songs.....

14. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

when you bring a winning bid photo, in its well protective case to work, at your desk area, just for the day, and bring it back home. My co-wrkers think i have all these japanese gf's. lol

15. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    ....when you find yourself going to the bank everyday to take out more money

....when you spend the time waiting in line trading photos with other fans

.....when you buy a ticket stub off of another member for 1000 yen to meet miichan another time *cough*

.....when you would do that again in a heartbeat

.....when you take off of work to go to a handshaking event

16. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

... when you make your friends watch AKB48 stuffs with you. Damn I'm influencing :p

17. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

^ a good influence, and i have been spreading it to my friends about AKB, just showed my friend at work one of my BLT magazines and photo. ;)

18. lamenth

lamenth Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    I was talking on the phone with a good friend of mine, and I mentioned AKB to him. He immediately stopped what he was doing and went to his computer and looked them up on wikipedia. He started FREAKING out. I spent the next 5 minutes dying with laughter as i listened to my friend go on and on about how cute they were. Hopefully I've converted him to an AKB wota ^_^

19. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

only time will tell...

and once he gets really into them...

he'll tell others about them.

the auctions...oh my! over 150 pages of akb items!!!! almost 3200 items! :shock:

20. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

I've looked over every single one of those pages many times.