Your Ultimate Idol

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by arrowisland, Sep 16, 2007.

1. nikitty104

nikitty104 Kenkyuusei

I'M gonna have to say Yoshizawa Hitomi
    ((..im sure no one saw that one coming..))

she was the first japanese idol i saw and fell in love with and to this day she remains one of my faves.
    her character is just amazing. i love how she interacts with the other girls and her sense of humor is just hilarious.. she always makes me smile when she makes that face where her eyes get all big.. :mrgreen:

she's amazing <3

2. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Edited post: at first this thread made me sad, but then I watched hellopro winter '07 and it cheered me right back up again. Thanks for reminding me why I'm a fan in the first place, arrowisland :p

カントリー娘。万歳!

I was one email away from meeting her. One! But I promised I'd get over it and not be bitter anymore.

I'm not being bitter.

Not at all.

ONE EMAIL AHGHSAGUEGFHRG

3. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Yoshizawa Hitomi! And since I suck at explaining why, I'll quote nikitty's post, since that's basically what I would say anyway. ;D

Other than Yossie, BoA (my first J-Pop singer!) and Ayumi Hamasaki. <3

4. nikitty104

nikitty104 Kenkyuusei

^ haha, i'm glad to see other people feeling the same way as me :)

well i guess other than yossie (and of course my newly-discovered love, Sayaka)
    i think my other favorites would be Kaela Kimura and Otsuka Ai..

both for different reasons, but they're both so completely fantastic in their own ways.
    heh.. gah.. you gotta love those japanese women..

5. Maruna

Maruna Kenkyuusei

my Ultimate Idol is Kusumi Koharu, Kamei Eri, Junjun from morning musume. since some people don't like Eri and Junjun that much but I think they are really cute and funny people in person (I wish I can go to there tour again)

my other ldol got to be Nakashima Mika, Utada Hikaru, and Yoshimura Yumi(from puffy) Mika and Utada voice I just love so much >.<(I know there song by heart XD)

6. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

.............. <3

Just want to say, those are three great Morning Musume members. <3 <3
    *cough-Junjun-power-cough* <3 <3

7. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

Statement of the day!

8. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

exactly! they are the best. :D

9. hillshire

hillshire Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

成海璃子 (Narumi Riko)
    actual name - 塚本璃子 (Tsukamoto Riko)

Not exactly an "idol" but definetly (one of) the greatest girl(s) alive at the moment. Starting in notables 1リットルの涙 , きみにしか聞こえない, SP 介助犬ムサシ〜学校へ行こう!〜 , and TRICK, 璃子ちゃん is one of the most promising and best actresses able to show great emotion within seconds and capable of playing roles of where the character is almost ten years older than her.

璃子ちゃん owns a toy poodle named あずき (Azuki) and isn't a sporty girl at all. She's played the piano since she was a bit of a child (she still is a child being only 15 years old) and demonstrated her ability in dramas and movies. Her goal is to become an even better and extendable actress in the future.

(my goal is to go to Japan and marry her)

10. jrongow

jrongow Kenkyuusei

Takahashi Ai of MM. Her info has already been posted, so I'm not gonna re-post it. She's my first and my current celebrity crush!!! I dream of her every so often yea.. She's not only cute, but her singing and dancing are awesome. I can get mesmerized watching her dance...
    She was already a hit when she joined MM, considering that she already took centre-stage so much more often than the other 5th generation members. And now she's the leader! Of the most popular girl group in Japan! Notice at the recent Kouhaku, the first performance was by the H!P groups, she was effectively the centre of attraction. I feel so proud of her!

11. Ayla

Ayla Kenkyuusei

I figure I'd dedicate my 200th post to my ultimate idol.. :)

[​IMG]

Ogawa Makoto!

This girl is the definition of genki! You rarely, if ever, see her looking down. She is also, in my opinion, one of the best dancers Morning Musume has seen. She puts her heart and soul into her dancing, and you can really tell. Many people don't think she's a great singer, but her voice, to me, is rather unique and when used properly, is wonderful.

I dunno..I just love everything about her. <3

12. Perfume_Lover

Perfume_Lover Kenkyuusei

well Kashiyuka from Perfume is my ultimate idol
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    *Birthdate:December 23th, 1988
    *Name:Kashiyuka (かしゆか)
    *Full name:Kashino Yuka (樫野 有香)
    *Birthplace:Hiroshima, Japan
    *Blood Type:A
    *Height:161cm
    *Favorite things:Music, books, walking, sleeping

13. davey14

davey14 Kenkyuusei

acchan...i've discovered jpop just last year and she's the first one that i liked...AKB48 popped my cherry...hahaha...they devirjpopnized me... :lol:

14. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

My favourite idol is going to be AKB48 and Ayabie

15. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Hee~? I didn't know that this thread exists... :oops:

Ok, mine would be :

1. Ayumi Hamasaki : she's the first idol that I discovered, and I really love her works (especially her early ones). She's everything that idols must have. <3

2. Ryoko Hirosue : she's so pretty, talented and I love her songs (all of them). It always soothes me only by looking at her face. Maji de Koi suru 5byou Mae. It's true that it'll only take 5 seconds to fall in love with her again. <3 <3 <3

3. Natsumi Abe (Morning Musume) : from the very first time I knew Morning Musume (Love Machine era), when I still couldn't remember and identify who's who, my eyes have been set to Nacchi. All along, until now. She's the face of Morning Musume (at least, for me), she has great voice, nice and humble personality, and at the same time a very funny person. I love her. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

16. JunjouShugi

JunjouShugi Kenkyuusei

the best idol is Aki Hoshino :^^;:

17. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

koharu..koharu ..koharu and also aya ueto they are great maybe

18. SomethingWild

SomethingWild Kenkyuusei

Ai Otsuka

[​IMG]

Not only is she beyond cute and pretty, her vocals and piano playing are just amazing. She may not be a typical idol, but she inspires me more than anybody. Isn't that what what an idol is all about?

Her music and concerts are very high quality. She's very professional, but she also knows how to have fun and she can get pretty wacky and creative.

When she was in Taiwan she sang Planetarium in Mandarin. The amazing thing was that I still got goosebumps. Even in a different language she could still put all the emotions and soul into her singing.

19. T3HLOUISECHAN

T3HLOUISECHAN Kenkyuusei

I wanted to put a male idol ... but ermm... yeah XD

CHISATO OKAI. peace. love. tiny.

20. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

im not a japanese and only akb48 members is all i know, so at the mean time

my favorite is Oshima yuko :inlove: :inlove: