ZOMBIES: Troublemakers?

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by too much idea, Jan 19, 2013.

1. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

Then wear mask and be one of those Skyman as JKT's anti-zombie squad. :lol:

2. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

nah ~ i'm not a skyman and i don't wanna wear mask unless i had a flu~ it annoys me a lot (wearing mask) haha :D

besides, those zombies will recognize me if i wear mask and some another 48 stuffs like tee or else [notme]

3. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

No, the entire anti-zombie squad will wears mask as JKT's Skyman squad and will only wear mask only when needed. [rock]

4. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

so this becomes war between 2 squadrons :^^;:

5. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

whoaha i see i see ~
    well i'll do that then, wear the mask only when needed-only when i had a flu :D lol jk

6. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

they make anti zombie squad :D

what do they do anyway [wonder]

7. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    sad but true..this is what happened to me..

i warn and tell them the truth but always anded w/ "sok sepuh lu" or if we translate it to Engrish, "old-man alike"(?)

it's not happened in JKT48 anymore..ALL!!.yeah..that's the truth..zombies are spreading to all sister groups like hell..

to be honest, i'm tired already w/ this fandom..and yeah..my tireness was dominated w/ zombies...

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    sepuh is more like Veteran. Thus means Veteran Fans

It grossed me out as i see those Zombies 'drolling' on a gravure pic posted by another Zombie

9. poisonedbymayu

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    AH!!...that's it!!..i forgot about "veteran" words! :XD:
    uhm..i'm not drolling over gravure pic..but i enjoy them :hehe:

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    you should look at them... just simply... :fp:

back to the real topic, What should we do to "exterminate" the Zombies? after we know that creating a task force won't help a thing

11. poisonedbymayu

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    intimidate them? :twisted: ..dat "task force" didn't runs well..and..yeah..there's some "VVota" there..(i use VV instead of W :hehe: ) ..

12. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

Zombie actions like doing demachi or pushing the crowd can be avoided by put some more security staffs.
    Responsibility for the safety of the members mostly belongs to JOT itself inside the theater or during the events.
    (CMIIW) [think]

What we (fans) can do is give opinion to the management and....use ourself as a shield? :blink:
    I haven't find any other idea since warn them becomes useless :fp: and surely we can't use violence..

13. key.arthur

key.arthur Kenkyuusei

You know very well that those zombies can't be exterminated.
    Fact that you can't do much about them is enough explanation.

Well, personally i think that's just how, many of Indonesian fans would react to their idols as you can see the examples on the other 'idols' as well.

As far as i know, they would always said, "this is Indonesia, not Japan. We have different cultures." If we, as a normal fans scold 'em. I'm pretty sure many of you, Indonesian fans already knew about this. [clap]

14. makananjugaseni

makananjugaseni Kenkyuusei

you can't exterminate the zombies , and you won't

the security and privacy of JKT48 is the responsibility of JOT , and once you interfere with that,
    congratulations :D now you one of the zombies

just control yourself and control your close friend, don't ever think to try 'fans' controlling another 'fans'
    actually I surprised someone brought up about this topic again, since it's already become an old topic ,
    as old as superwota, and the evolution of zombies called zomblo

15. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

you are right, but I have a slightly different point of view.

as I wrote before, the safety of the members is mostly the responsibility of JOT. But I think as fans, we all here wanna try to do something positive as far as we can.
    Zombies we defined here are fans with bad and annoying (negative) habit, and we're trying to calm them.
    So, we're not trying to be zombies :D

16. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

Using passion in positive ways, towards JKT48, to do the best to support, to make sure that their show will always went without any trouble, giving them positive sense of support and securedness.

Directing passion in negative ways is by merely self-fulfilling one's own desire, spreading anxiety to other fans and even to JKT member themselves.

Or something like that. [think]

17. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

maybe we can give our opinion in stronger way like complaints to JOT

18. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

Most likely they'll answer 'no' in a very indirect way. :^^;:

Zombies is also 'fans', and demachi and weird yell aside, maybe they're not doing anything wrong. Just maybe. [notme]
    Maybe giving them specific place only for themselves is good way to start, like how smokers are given special place at family restaurant. And if zombie activity is detected on non-zombie area, fans will have 'justified' reason to ask these zombies to moves to their(zombie's) own designated area. [think]

19. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

^^

i'd rather do it in a---what is sembunyi sembunyi in english ?--- way, damn.

so there will be no open war, between zombies and true fans. as i know those mass force of zombies is mass and still counting. we won't win if we deal with them in an open conflict. [notme]

dat's just my opinion, though

20. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

Principally, the security of an event is the responsibility of the organizers, not fans' responsibility.
    - inside the theater, it is JOT's
    - around the theater, it is JOT's and f(X)'s
    - outside f(X), it is the event organizers' - be it RCTI, Batu's Municipal Government, Diamond Hotel's, etc
    Other fans should not interfere unless the situation is really urgent. And before the situation is really urgent, every precaution should be prepared.

How can we say that a situation is urgent? What kind of precaution that can be prepared? I'd like to discuss it later, but if there are other opinion before I'd like to hear it.