ZOMBIES: Troublemakers?

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by too much idea, Jan 19, 2013.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    It actually happened yesterday...an today the owner of the Melody fan account already fires the admin who did the bullying...they apoligized to them...but it was too late....

Yeah it's funny that indonesia have a lot of 48 fanbase...did you know that a few minutes after Chikariina announced to be transferred to JKT,suddenly someone already made a fan account for her,just like that! Without knowing who she is in the first place....and when 3rd Gen member were still in audition phase,there's already member fan accounts all over twitter...hahaha!

2. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    oh really? wow yeah he deserve that..
    yeah, they didn't want to know, they just want that account had many followers...
    right after 3rd gen finalist announced there's already fanbase for them...
    i dunno but maybe people make that fanbase for increase the followers of the account (not for sharing some common or something like that)...

this zombie and many fanbase appear bcause they has been waro'ed by their idol (or want to be waro'ed by their idol)

3. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    The very same thing that I had in mind. Older fanbases grew with a goal to spread JKT48's fandom to the general public. However, newer ones doesn't seem to care much about it and instead concentrate on gaining fame, followers, and recognition from their idols. Sometimes, even there are fanbases which created in a whim, without even considering what they should post, or share to their followers.

Personally, I found these "follower gatherer" fanbases useless, and not very appealing to see. That Melody fanbase that had bullied the foreign fans is also one good example. While a member fanbase is supposed to post the latest information, projects, or anything that is related to the said member, that fanbase instead used the account for personal use like chatting or DM-ing or even sharing other members' information which is not related to the name nor it's purpose. I don't have any problem if they did those occasionally as a change of pace, but if it is too much, I can't really see the usefulness of it anymore.

4. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    yes... that's it...
    i though fanbase is for sharing news or something related, but this person use it for personal use..

come to think there are many fanbase that using tweetbot more than they tweet it itself...
    yeah, it's too much... and i don't really like many banners at the theatre when members had seitansai....

i dunno how japanese fans can be so organized, hope our indonesian fans can be like them too in term of organized

5. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    speaking of Japanese fans...
    i like the way J-fans,in this case JKT48 Japanese fans or overseas fans in general on supporting the group...their support is more sincere and more true...
    not demanding or arrogant...they know how to support the group and members even from afar..unlike those arrogant local ones....

6. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    they're arrogant bcause they think they're closer to their idol..
    funny...

7. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Has to do with regionalism (where I come from, anyone who speaks a certain provincial language gets to affiliate with several others coming from the same province; that some provinces are rivals to each other), factionalism or personal interests.

TBH our 48G fandom here in the Philippines is very small but quite a lively community (without the politicking and drama) compared to the giant whale that is K-pop.

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Didn't know philippines have provincial languages too...
    The regional fanbase is acceptable...but the problem here in indonesia is that there is people who want to make their own fanbase...like there is more than one member fanbases (regional fanbase doesn't count)...and their purpose is just to gain followers...

9. AnggaBezt

AnggaBezt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    is visiting hospitalized member a zombie too ?

10. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Yes.. well unless you're a relative or something like that

11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I want to remind this to all of you especially new members in this forum...it's got nothing to do with "zombie",but it indeed is troublemaking....

If you happen to found or follow a fan from other countries on twitter,please DO NOT ask them to prove that they are from overseas,do not ask them weird and out of the line question...DO NOT interogate them...just let them support JKT,without making them feel annoyed...

I hope everyone here understand...

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Remember when a bunch of Indonesians who doesn't understand English bullied a UK fans who were translating news about the attack on Annin-Kawaei?

Do you guys know about Asoo? He is a Nabilah ota from Middle East, and he told me that he received a lot of threat from a lot of people. He blocked all of them, but feel disturbed.

Fools.

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @too much idea
    If you read Israa's email to JKT48stufff...you will notice how far the bullying is...she recieves death threats from stupid fans... She decided to deactivate the arab fanbase after that...

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Whoa she received such things? Can you give me the link to the article?

I remember the UK fans posted a pictweet saying "I give up". I checked the pic and it was a screenshot of one of the zombie who thought she was the one who attacked the member with a saw (embarrassing misunderstanding) who say something along the line: "At least grab their oppai before slashing them"

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    People who apologized, IIRC, are indonesian fans who came in and apologized in everyone's stead. Oh yeah, the Chinese fans are talking about this embarrassing incident in Weibo and Tieba. Dang, so pretty much every 48 fans around the world knows about it.

I just read the article.
    Dammit Zombies. If you wanted to bully overseas fan at least learn English.

17. AnggaBezt

AnggaBezt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    should we call ghostsbuster to handle these 'zombie' ?

18. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    nope, call Terminator...

we Indonesian fans will be known as exiled fans bcause they think we positively didn't want to be friends with overseas fans :fp:

19. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Isn't that a common feeling?
    For the (Asian) band/group's home country to have a sect of "fans" that are hyper protective, unwilling to share... and have a general contempt for outside/foreigner fans?
    That's what I've learned from kpop especially, anyway....

Will Indonesians in particular get a bad reputation? I'm not sure... I will say that it was an eye opener, finding out Indonesians kind of dominate on places like Twitter. That was unknown to me before becoming a fan.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014