ZOMBIES: Troublemakers?

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by too much idea, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Yeah.
    I think one advantage of Japan's idoling culture is that it respect the privacy of the members. But that makes meeting them outside the stage nigh impossible. Well, except those who are friends of the members.

Maybe the amount of JKT48 members really helps that the general public might not notice if a member is in front of him/her, thanks to the huge amount of faces to remember. Unlike maybe Syahrini, CJR, etc.

--------------

Also, as Far-ticket-eligible fans, it's wayyyyyy harder to control the feelingssss.. *why I type like kak achan, withhh allll the amountsss of the consonantssss :eek:* You know, when you meet a member somewhere, you just gone into shock mode and your mind tries to fight your instinct to stalk. Me, if I can't hold myself, will demachi EVERYONE during the HS event. Hell, even I'll take my time to stay until the very last member comes out from the theater.
    Luckily I still have the antidote called common sense.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Bad News for mainstream members, their faces are all over everywhere and everyone knows them :XD:

3. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

I hope those zombies come to this thread, read the posts, and make a repentance [angel]

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    it is better if someone translated the whole thread into Indonesian and posted it somewhere where everyone could read it. Most locals went lazy when it comes to English

5. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

The maturity level of someone is relative, though. People can get to their mature level in any ages, with a minimum of 9 or 10, IMO. Therefore if we talk about the majority then i'll have my mind agree with this Alarests' post.

And about spreading this discussion into public, why not discussing it into the very end until we got the cures or at least a thing to decrease this insane behavior then we translate it to indonesian in a blogpost, ask some all-known sepuh like steve or bayu or emil or else regarding their agreement and if they agree, ask them to re-post it anywhere.
    How about that ? :hmm:

6. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

as I mentioned in the main thread
    The reason that I encourage the existence of this thread in the first place is so that we can understand the very nature of this disease and find the best way for each of us to deal with it.

I have to emphasize the fact that it is merely symptoms. I can hear nothing but groans of pains from the patient in all of the complaint about them. Off course there are ways to relieve the pain, but it won't help much since we didn't touch deeper to the cause. To eradicate completely the problem is a bigger social agenda that beyond any of us can do. But, we can do something in our part that secure us from making the problem get worse.

I have to re-emphasize that it is merely symptoms to a disease that afflict our society. Everyone of us afflicted by it, those zombies are among those who are afflicted more badly than us. Every society has their own disease - even Japan, the States, Arab worlds, etc has their own disease. It look worse in our parts because we compare it with other country that have no such problem. They don't have such problem, but they have another problem that we don't have. Different symptoms, but perhaps the same root.

I encourage the second path since it direct the energy in a more constructive way than wasting it for a confrontation that we can't win. It enlighten and strengthen ourselves and those we hold dear. In the end, we will gain better understanding and tolerance to deal with the disease than those who choose the confrontative path. Zombies are definitely among them.

7. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Well, whatever is this zombie matter, it is an existence that we should accept with open minds. Not with forceful treatment nor useless insults. If we do that, then it will only cause the fandom to be torn apart and resulted in an endless cold war between fans; creating an even more chaotic situation for the fandom.

To be honest, the term zombies are more often used as accusations instead. Nobody wanted to be called as a zombie, but often accused others of being one because of their actions. This wrong mindset must be guided as naturally possible so that everyone can finally see others as equals.

8. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

I got quite a zombyist happenings recently, but I'll post it later.

---

a bit oot, abaone where does your ava come from ? Were you at the event of Mirai No Hikari ?

9. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    @Dharmawangsa In reply of OOT: What is Mirai no Hikari? :^^;: I actually got it at ITB (well it's my cousin who bought it for me, though).

But I've googled Mirai no Hikari and it appears that it is some kind of event held by a school in Cimahi. Is that right? CMIIW.

10. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Oh from ITB, yeah there's a japanese-related event in ITB one day before Mirai No Hikari which is held in my school, yeah in Cimahi and Peri (Papercraft Community) are there, too. And knowing that you changed your ava into it make me curious lol :^^;:

---

Well so back into the topic, this happened exactly in Mirai no Hikari event :

A Story

Quite a long one, don't read if you're a lazy or if you're McFury.

Recently, in an event held by my school (A Japan-related Event) where LuSca is invited to perform there were a bunch of guys wearing a big fanbase t-shirt. I was an official of the event so i have to spectate everyone, that time some people of my regional fanbase came (About 15~20 people, are all Otaku) we were chatting as usual until one of us asked, do you know those guys? haven't seen them anywhere in xxx (the name of the fanbase) event or gathering while pointing to them. I thought these unknown guys are my peoples' friends.

OK, the event flows great, a cosplay competition started by a girl who call her name "V4Chan", cosplaying as Acchan and sang and danced Iiwake, Maybe on the stage. Knowing that this was a AKB song, those guys rushed to the front and started chanting. Guess what ? The chant is acak-acakan. They chanted too fast in Tiger!Fire! and then when it comes to chant Tora!Hi! they chanted another Tiger!Fire! instead.

That's the first one. Next is when LuSca is already on the stage.
    They rushed. In the first 2 songs my friends and them are good. They chant quite well, although there's still some guys who just know Tiger!Fire! chant and keep using it everytime it comes to a chanting time. Then LuSca was giving some stickers, Yuuchan moved to the front of the stage and gave it to a random person. What happened ? These guys rushed like they're in a war to gain something more important than their life. Resulting only 1 person of my friends who got the sticker and these guys got so many.

After LuScas' performance, there are still many bands who are going to perform. While my friends keep standing in front to greet the next artist, these guys left, then got into the backstage. Following everywhere LuSca is going, not respecting another artist nor people. The officials blocked the way and said, "Give them a rest." And these guys were like "Ah fuck you Go to Hell you fucking bitch" Just translate it to Indonesia, or Sundanese if possible.

Next, luckily LuSca isn't a bad artists. With smile they greeted their so-called fans who were waiting at the blockade and asked them to move to a park - near from the stage - if they want to share with them. Suddenly the park is filled by peoples wearing red shirts, some of them with headband and a photo of Veranda attached to the necklace of someone. My friend who went there to see condition saw a guy wearing this big fanbase shirt giving 2 photos of popular member, Jurina and Mayu to Yuuchan while saying, "Here Yuuchan for you, they're all real." And guess what ? Jurina's photo is fake. Why ? my friend and I saw it and the contrast or everything was just not right, when we saw the back part, it's a blank. And when we touched it, it's like touching a IDR 1200 cost photo paper. Knowing this we also suspected something's wrong with Mayu's photo but Yuuchan already put it into her bag.

And from there, a friend of mine started calling Maniac instead of Zombies. I quite agree with him though. I mean, your life is not for your idols. Everyone will go back to where they came from. To meet their maker. And lying to your idol to get an attention is goddamn crazy.

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    no wonder there's many people asked about the size of a photopack lol

with a great printer, a hq ink and a photo paper you will get you self a 9/10 pp. for free

people printed it for showing off tho, but that is really crazy

it also happened to me, better tho
    so i went to a j culture festival, where the Semarang fans are all opening a stand and sell fan made swags (bought a friend Takamina fan made pin for 10k rupiah)

that was when a Hebirote song was heard from the main stage. everyone runs crazily, except for my friends and few fangirl stayed to watch the stand as we heard the chants. After the song ended, people started to walk back to the stand

12. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Well mature or not, zombie will come out unexpectedly. We may see that a fan is very mature behavely, but who knows that actually he can be a zombie. But what I expect is it's better we set our own limit how to approach our idol than do the worse.

13. dera127

dera127 Kenkyuusei

hahahahaha, zombies is more like a creature who always make free way -_-
    and they act on their own way -_-
    yasalam 48..

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    welcome to Stage48 and for reviving this thread?

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    so some immature wotas are at rage because of a stand up comedian took a photo with nabilah,,,, :fp:

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Now i know the reason why my friends are complaining in TL lol

Why did JKT fans fuss about such thing at first again?
    Is it wrong for them if someone who is also an entertainer to take picture with another entertainer, which is accidentally is a member of a Idol Group that had a love ban rule?
    I still remember they bully several normal teenager that is fortunate to meet their idol on the street and got permission to take a quick shot picture with them. They hack their Twitter account or spam their Twitter notification with bad words :fp: :fp: :fp:

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    and after that some account uploaded other members taking photos with guys...and mention the photos to the members that are "involved" in it....because of the rage,the comedian consider the angry "wotas" as a big joke...this really is shameful... :fp:

18. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

YESH! Finally someone mentioned the recent event.
    I've been dying to know what's going on in my timeline for hours.
    So, this comedian posted a twoshot, and a kid starts cussing at him, followed by the other comedians that seems like had found another material for their show.
    I can't seem to access the kid account though....

19. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    (Not so) new trend : Find a photo of a member with a man (Doesn't matter old photo, who the guy is, etc) and scream "SCANDAL!".
    Another (old) one : See your idol mention other celebs (count someone like Raditya Dika etc) and scream about it.

20. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

I never knew thatbeing an idol means no private life [think]
    what if we never know, let say, Melody has like an unknown brother sibling and they are take a picture, will the (uneducated/zombies/vvotalay etc) fans terrorize her brother?

It just ridiculously too much.