ZOMBIES: Troublemakers?

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by too much idea, Jan 19, 2013.

1. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

lol real zombies and zombie minded people, different topic :^^;:
    it's ok lah, for refreshing of this thread :)

2. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    If so, they should definitely enforce it more strictly. And ofc the securities who ended up watching instead of guarding... fire them. That's the problem with Indonesia, securities watch the show instead of guarding (reminds me of those police in Indonesian football league match). :^^;: :fp:

3. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

if only i know a way to tell it to the leader. i was thinking of someone who is close with the JOT, someone who can speak to them in the name of justice :hmm:

4. zetha

zetha Kenkyuusei

as far as I know
    you can send the critics & suggestion directly to dentsu office
    however most of the higher ranks is japanese and not so good with english :p [wonder]
    well as long as there's no 'Togasaki' for JKT, I think it's not a bad idea [aup]

LoL I like this scenario and this bald quote :p

5. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

oh, can we ? going to check the official website right away, then.

---

well at least you can write down the person's name who created that scenario.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    well we can use the help of Google Tranlaste to write what we want to write, copied it and paste it on one of Tgsk post

7. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    May i revive this thread?

Recently, Shania Junianatha aka Shanju aka Enju aka Shan met one of the zombies. AT HER HOUSE.

transcribed by me ^_^

WARNING TO ALL ZOMBIES
    WE ARE FANS OF JKT48 WHO RESPECTS MEMBER'S PRIVACY.
    EXPECT US.

8. HaddadP

HaddadP Kenkyuusei

I have an open topic question for all of you in this forum

"do you think that the majority of the targeted fans of JKT48 are ready to accept and and exercise a healthy and positive Idoling culture? what's your explanation?"

I'll collect every answer of this question into one post in the main JKT48 thread.

EDIT: for starters
    from @stevesakurasi tweets

9. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    I'll vote Yes and No.

I'll say yes for all JKT48 fans that have experience with other groups (Like me, was and still SNSD fan but not as diehard as i was), or maybe fans that are MATURE ENOUGH.

No for new fans.

10. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper Kenkyuusei

I don't think majority of JKT targeted fans ready for idoling culture.
    Many JKT fans don't know or not familiar with idoling culture until JKT was made. Many of them doing the idoling way too much. They made it more than just a hobby.

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    It's not entirely impossible because we know there are people who don't want to admit they're into 48 groups just because they don't wanna be associated with the ZOMBIES, both old and new fans.

However, to eradicate the ZOMBIE culture is not easy since it happens not only in this fandom but also others.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The same with IndoPr0, yes and no. But really, 59% No, because you asked for the majority

Firstly most JKT fans are on their puberty age (no i'm not saying that this have something to do with theire behavior all this time), but for some people, in a very harsh way, they would be called "Bocah"

Can they accept the right way?
    Uhm, logically, yes

But when people tried to tell them to stop doing something wrong and they went mad and start swearing instead, nope. Even if the whole world says No these people would kept saying Yes until someone went mad, slap them in the face, and tell them the truth the hard way

Our Zombies is like the Zombies on Resident Evil. No matter how many time people tried to get rid of them, there's no end to them

13. Alarest

Alarest Kenkyuusei

Meh, long post opinion here

The targeted fans of JKT48 here in Indonesia is majority teens (14-28), and then, adults (the one with money and loves the girl, maybe :^O^: )

Okay, let's make the same perception here. I'm talking about "new fans" that haven't known about 48 before so...
    Imo, they haven't ready. But they will, in time.

Why? Because, idoling is considered a new thing here in Indonesia for many peoples
    And, since the targeted fans are majority teens, maybe they haven't got stable emotions and not knowing how to respect other.
    Then, here born Zombies as a primitive level of fans [party]
    As we can see the facts, many reports of zombies we have heard. From here we know, the targeted fans haven't ready to have such an positive idolling culture.

To have a good idolling culture, we should "guide" them as a fellow fans. Fans should help each other to develop the idolling culture, for the sake of the idols. (is educate is the word for this?)

Maybe in time, the zombies can get embarrassed by seeing other fans intimidate them, and turn into a good fans :D

14. petski

petski Kenkyuusei

zombies are zombies
    they just have no brains :fp:

15. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

they do have brain but don't know the way to use it well

I didn't expect will write on this thread again since Shanju's incident yesterday o_o

ready for idoling culture or not..I think depends on every fan's attitude and maturity.
    I won't mention a name or the characteristic of a fan, but I think age is not always an indicator of a fan's maturity. Sometimes I saw some mature aged fans who aren't a teenager anymore act childish when the teenager fans act maturely and calm.
    Even imho, being a senior fan doesn't mean that a person act more maturely than a new fan.

as long as a fan know how to idolized an idol and respect their privacy, I think he/she is ready for the idoling culture.

even for me, greeting a member outside the theater or an event already interfere their privacy [think]
    if I met them outside the theater, the farthest thing I do is smile at them if we see each other or they smile at me first [think]

16. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    For me, what constitutes not interfering privacy is :
    When meeting a member outside their theater/event/handshake/etc, you should treat member like any other person. You throw all your wota feelings away.

17. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Oh.My.A
    at her house? damn these guys are horrifying..

I remember one of the member's tweet, i forgot who...looks like she was saying, "we're idol only on stage, outside from the that, please respect or privacy."
    I think it was melo..

anyway, about accepting the healthy and positive idol cultures... maybe there should be something like the definition and example of "healthy" and "positive".

18. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

For fans behaviour, I think it also depends on fans living place. For faraway fans their wota feelings will be far different for those who can come to theater everyday. They can't meet their idols so often, maybe they'll do something like greeting members in fx or maybe say like "semangat yah!", but still they have to know outside of fx we consider that they aren't member of JKT anymore so doing something like following the idol until her house is not excusable. For me, greeting idols or si hi to members in fx is still ok as long as you are ready that member will not reply as enthusiast as we greet them.

19. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Yeah. As a FAR-ticket-eligible fans, especially I'm not in Java, the feeling to do demachi, stalking, etc is something I'm fighting hard to suppress when I was visiting Jakarta. Actually, I really want to demachi ALL the members if I can. Luckily I'm still sane :D

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    A friend even witnessed fans, walking toward to members who were waiting to be picked up by their family, and asked: "Oh, your car is that red sedan over there?" and gets ignored lol

Most fans are still did not want to accept/understand the fact that in this idoling culture, sometimes people who gone too 'deep' consider them as 'God' or something similar. Even we the sane ones still got this "godly" feeling inside us that makes us only say "Hi" to members instead of coming close and went nuts around them :^^;:

It is maybe because, all this time, there's a lot of Idols that allowed their home to be visited by fans. Like, CJR. The personnel house walls are even filled with fans autograph and messages. I also heard that Cherrybelle sometimes invited some fans to their apartement

This is whole different than this Idoling Culture, where Idols have the right to stand on stage as Entertainer and becomes a normal person outside the stage

Seriously, stalking your oshi just because you want to meet her more but makes her scared or uncomfortable?