ZOMBIES: Troublemakers?

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by too much idea, Jan 19, 2013.

1. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    These so-called 'zombies' are stupid micks who doesn't know how to behave. But what if they actually done it unintentionally? Since everyone of us here could turn 'crazy' when we are close to our idol, I think everyone had the potential to go undead. The differences is how the mind controls the body: maturer fans might have enough self-consciousness to prevent their crazy minds from beating the healthy one, while the younger (or the delusional one) tend to lose their own sanity. AND, since JKT48's fans are mostly teenagers, this kind of thing is expected to come along with blind fanaticism.

I guess that is the reason why 'zombie' do exist. But then again, even annoying as hell, I can't really view them inferior comparing to myself-since I know that such thing might happen to me unconsciously. Don't know if I'm in zetha's position though. I might stare (and scold) them until they realized their mistakes [think]

For those who acted like a so-so all-knowing, well, tell them their mistakes and guide them to the right way. If they insisted however, just leave them alone and bully them. They themselves doesn't want to change, so what can we do to change them?

That's all.

2. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

That's why I mentioned 'manners as an extra price to be paid'.

When you join this forum, your read the rules - or perhaps not reading it assuming that this forum's rules is not strikingly different from other forum rules you have experienced before. You follow the rules, speaking english where it is required. We might not aware of it, but for some people out there, speaking english is a too expensive price to be paid. Thus they don't join this forum and prefer joining 'cheaper' forum. As with english proficiency, our forum dwelling experience is an asset that enable us to pay the price without any problem. We have moderators that ensure the price is paid by each of us thus our common convenience being here is assured.

And that's why I mentioned 'to put more rules in the price list' - make sure everyone know the price, make sure everyone pay. I don't think people will stop coming to the theatre if the rules is included in the price list. In fact, some female fans and old fans might never want to come if such rules don't exist to assure their convenience.

Think about it. You pay with IDR and manners but you get your convenience taken by those who only pay with IDR but not with manners. Even when I was still a fan I wondered if I will.

3. zetha

zetha Kenkyuusei

my friend just share me a shocking article

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=489927664390037&set=a.430516013664536.91699.145954058787401&type=1

i don't know if that's truth or not
    I found some curiosity from the FP

4. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

i don't know whether this one is true or no.
    but if it is true, okay. i'll open my mouth.

i hate to say this but, this is a fact. that some indonesian fans of jkt
    are assholes., i'm not saying all of them. i'm not saying some of you guys are also involved.
    i myself don't know if i'm one of them or no.

this is indonesia. where manner doesn't matter, just mock and rush towards another people.
    don't have self awareness and act by themselves without thinking the result of their behavior.
    i kinda hate the people of this country - but i love them at the same time.
    i want to leave this country - but i have to stay at the same time.
    even if soekarno reborn and back to the world, i don't think he can fix these errors of indonesian children.
    like a quote i know :
    A nation won't change if it is not themselves who change it and make it to a better place. Each individual has it's own responsibility. Each person counts.

this behavior won't disappear if the people are still thinking like a little kid who want to dominate the world.
    and i think this is the source of rise of the zombies. they don't have manner nor respect.

*no offense guys. i, too am indonesian and this is my feeling about this country.
    and i'm not going to respond any offensive comment after this post of mine.

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ROFL Sasuga Zombies
    i 100% agree with Kris, most JKT fans are 'kids'
    i hope that Mexican and Malay fans didn't feel bad and stop being JKT fans because of it. I wonder if i should went to international pages and help them out

6. Priyoswy

Priyoswy Kenkyuusei

i cant understand why a most of zombies its a kids and teenanger [speechless]

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i am also wanted to know the reason why they act so childish

JKT being accepted by worldwide audiences are nice, but if they act this way, therw is no way JKT could go International

8. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

no wonder. they adapted their leader's behavior. cheating, corrupting aaaaaaaand repeating lies until it becomes a truth.

ya. JKT's actually already have a chance to be famous worldwide, fans support toward them are dazzling. but fans manner towards another fans are faking below the behavior of a dog.
    at the first place, at the beginning of JKT's performance and influence, true wotas - true fans are among them. they support the girls and also kind to another person/fans. which resulted to a slight progress for JKT-and known all over Indonesia.

but then all changed after the zombies appeared. only true wotas, who can give them warnings and lessons. but when the world need them, they disappeared.

---

well speaking of which, i wonder if you guys - silent readers join our conversation and discussion here, instead of backing of your thoughts, it'll be good to spread them here. :awesome:

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    lol yes and you could spit out bad words, since Kris already did that lol

10. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

where did I heard that line?

11. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

it depends. do you watch saturday and sunday morning cartoon every weekend ?

12. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

^these days? no. but I think I heard it long time ago... more than a year ago I guess

13. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

^as expected.
    it's a long-long time ago, where the 4 nations, ordinary people, wotas, the girls and zombie lived peacefully altogether.

actually i dunno whether you're joking or actually don't remember that line i posted

14. Alarest

Alarest Kenkyuusei

15. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

@kris honestly, I was joking :p

and speaking of Zombies ... there were some Zombies there in OVJ 1st segment :D

16. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Well, the officials or the girls must speak out regarding the ZOMBIES if those zombies have become something that is disturbing for them. Be more strict! It's most of Indonesian mindset that "A rule is made to be broken" so at least they should have some words to uphold the rules :fp:

17. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

as i expected ... :cool:

the officials already made some strict rules in the theater area, and the girls also already aware of these 'zombies'. Sonya is the one who realized this well. She even ever had a 'no-mention' conversation with her fans on twitter talking about zombies.

and yet, this 'a rule is made to be broken' thing actually boost someone's bravery but destroys his/her manner and awareness. it's ironic that i myself keep that sentence in my mind. i do it for a reason, not to destroy another.

18. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

even Stella took their picture
    https://twitter.com/stellaJKT48/status/ ... 1643634688

19. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

^holy sheet stella, isn't she afraid of ghosts and monsters ?
    bet she can't sleep well tonight. :awesome:

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    wrong topic guys lol