ZOMBIES: Troublemakers?

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by too much idea, Jan 19, 2013.

1. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

I think "How good we get along with the opposite sex" can be considered as one of the feats.

While we are talking about it, perhaps it's also a good time to enlist those feats to distinguish them from characteristics. Distinguishing both is necessary so that we can draw a somewhat clear line between what within and what beyond JKT48's sphere of influence. Which means, you can't blame JKT48 for something that is beyond their sphere of influence. None of 48 stuffs that promotes, for instance, acts of brutality. That such phenomenon exist and somehow flourish within it is brought in from somewhere else.

I define feats as:
    i.e. can exist outside of the fandom. One can have such attributes without becoming JKT48 fans. Nevertheless, such attributes can be proven beneficial/harmful to JKT48 fandom.
    example of Feats:
    (−) Brutality
    (−) Dirty thought, Dirty mouth
    (?) How good we get along with the opposite sex
    (+) Knowledge about Japan
    (+) Japanese language skills

In the other hand, characteristics are:
    In Indonesia, JKT48 is unique. Thus, some attributes seems to be unique to JKT48 when it comes within the scope of Indonesia. Such attributes in Japan - for instance - might not be as unique as it is in Indonesia.
    example of Characteristics:
    (?) Knowledge of 48 world - it's a huge database about them, isn't it?
    (?) Oshimen - having favourite members in a girl band is common in any girl band fandom. But having an oshimen is somehow unique to JKT48.

Please pay attention that I use "not necessarily unique" and "almost unique" to point out that classifying those attributes into feats and characteritics is not a rigid process. A feat can be promoted into characteristics when it become specific enough to be attributed as one, while characteristics can be demoted to feats when its generalization can be applied beyond the fandom.

2. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

dat is what i mean.
    some guy are not brave enough in suffering from his friend's mocking toward him.
    but the other guy who have such bravery will soon approach the girl fan and keep talking to her even his friends brutally mock him. [notme]

3. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

I would rather call zombies "ALAY"

4. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

haha, not bad :lol:

5. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

6. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

Breaking News !!!
    NEW SPECIES OF ZOMBIE SIGHTED !!!
    [​IMG]
    Zombie "Terlena"

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    lol that's you isn't it?

8. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

Yeah :D :D :D
    and not just me, some other people wander about on Twitter tweeting "Terlenaaa"

9. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    yep, that's him alright :D
    Angga, Sergio, and Zulvkr are also in 'Sendy Effect' :lol:

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    LOL everyone is hypnotized by Sendy's terlena

11. soratatsuo

soratatsuo Kenkyuusei

zombie , they just don't know that their idols are human too and have their own private life

12. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

some of 'em act like a thirsty bloodsucker [notme]

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    and some act as if their oshi as their long destinied wife and stalk her

14. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

that feeling sometimes appear in everyone's mind if they really love their oshi, that's why a jealous feeling can be appeared if the oshi is close to a boy.
    But it depends on how fans control their feelings. Their oshi is "just" an idol, not their girlfriend, not their wife.
    A true fan always support his/her oshi in any situations, even when the oshi decides to graduate for a better life/career

15. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

a question based on my previous post
    ( viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5771&p=658780#p655386 )

Does such level of possessive behavior unique to JKT48 fans ?
    Did it happen too in girl bands / female artists fandom ?

*I underlined "level" to point out the intensity than simply similarity. I know that there are examples of such 'psychophatic' fans in other fandom. But I never see it at huge scale / higher level of severity. I mean, 'psychopathic' fans usually alone, and suppressed by the healthy majority from expressing their sickness...

16. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

yep that kind of feeling sometimes appears inside us,
    but we can prevent it as long as we still have a clear mind ~ not thinking about one of them will be my wife someday -_- it's too ... high for me. [notme]

i don't know much but, as far as i know, this possessive behavior doesn't happen in most
    girlband / boyband. i have a friend who is a cherrybelle fan-and also jkt fan.
    as usual, he is interested in Annisa, whenever someone shows a possessive action towards
    jkt, he often tell me :
    yang ginian jarang ada di twibi da. aneh fans jkt mah

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    As long as i know too, that kind of thing did not happens to any other actress. not even to JB

18. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

maybe we've been swallowed too deep into the "idol you can meet" concept :^^;:
    I'm just trying to be friends with my oshi, like an older brother seeing his little sister growing up

19. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    well this concept of "idol you can meet" is the first time to be happened in Indonesia after all.. [think]
    and looking at the fans who mostly *in my opinion* are teenagers, i think the combination of the two makes all these thing happen right now.. [think]

I don't know but perhaps we as Indonesians put more feelings in our fandom so things like this occurred :^^;:

20. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Lol :lol:

THIS
    IS
    INDONESIA