|Nickname||Momochan (ももちゃん), Momoko (ももこ)|
|Birthdate||September 13, 1999|
|Birthplace||Soo, Kagoshima, Japan|
|Current Age||23 Years Old|
|Social Networks||Instagram / YouTube|
|Idol Career Info|
|Former Team||3rd Generation|
|Debuted||September 2016 / 3rd Generation|
Ozono Momoko was a member of Nogizaka46's 3rd Generation.
- Lightstick colors: Pink, Green
- Her entry number during the audition is 3 and was ranked at 6th Place during the SHOWROOM portion of the auditions.
- Close friends with: Umezawa Minami (UmeMimo)
- Close seniors: Shiraishi Mai, Saito Asuka, Takayama Kazumi, Hoshino Minami, Higuchi Hina, Kitano Hinako, Ito Junna
- Favorite color: Pink
- Favorite foods: Tomatoes, peaches
- Favorite song: Kawaranaimono (変わらないもの) by Oku Hanako
- She is the first Sakamichi Series member from Kagoshima Prefecture.
- She was appointed as a special PR ambassador for her hometown of Soo, Kagoshima on June 11, 2018.
- She can drive a motorcycle/moped. When living in the countryside, she went to school by moped.
- She earned 2nd dan in kendo. She practiced it from fifth grade of elementary school to third year of junior high school.
- She was manager of her baseball club in high school.
- In 2018, she was appointed as as a high school baseball relay support manager for the NHK Kagoshima Broadcasting Station.
- She knew nothing about Nogizaka46 when she first auditioned, and was recommended to audition by her seniors at school.
- She likes the choreography for Senpuuki.
- She likes owls. She even went to an owl cafe with Sato Kaede during the audition period.
- She has a shy character and was known to cry easily when she first debuted.
- At the beginning, she felt guilty about her position in the group and the opportunities she was given. During her graduation concert, she said that despite these troubles, she was thankful she was a member of the group.
- From May 2019 to September 2021, was appointed as beauty ambassador for the "Beauty Slope Climber (美容の坂道のぼり隊)" segment of "anan" magazine with Keyakizaka46 member Moriya Akane, succeeding former Nogizaka46 member Eto Misa.
- She announced her graduation on July 4, 2021. She held her graduation ceremony during Nogizaka46 Summer National Tour 2021 on August 22nd.
- She was the first member of 3rd Generation to graduate, making it the longest generation across the 48 Groups and Sakamichi Series to stay intact with no member graduations— over 5 years.
- Her final day in the group was September 4, 2021.
- She retired from the entertainment industry after her graduation, but maintains a social media presence.
- After graduation, she started fashion brand philme.
- Nigemizu (WCenter with Yoda Yuuki)
- Synchronicity (Jyuuyon Fukujin)
- Jikochuu de Ikou! (Jyuuyon Fukujin)
- Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru
- Sing Out! (Jyuuyon Fukujin)
- Shiawase no Hogosyoku
- Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru (Jyuuni Fukujin)
- Gomen ne Fingers crossed
Other Original Songs
- Omoide First (Umaretekara Hajimete Mita Yume) (Center)
- Settei Ondo (Umaretekara Hajimete Mita Yume)
- Arigachi na Renai (Ima ga Omoide ni Naru Made)
- Mosugu ~ Zambi Densetsu ~ (Ima ga Omoide ni Naru Made)
- an・an (2019 - 2021) - Beauty Slope Climber with Moriya Akane (美容の坂道のぼり隊)
- mer (メル) (2020 - 2021)
- 3nin no Principal (3人のプリンシパル) (2017)
- Migoroshi Hime (見殺し姫) (2017)
- Zambi (ザンビ) (2019)
- Nogizaka Under Construction (乃木坂工事中) (2015 - 2021)
- Nobi Nobi Nogizaka 3rd Generation!! (のびのび乃木坂 3期生!!) (2017)
- Nogizaka46 no Gakutabi! (乃木坂46のがくたび！) (2017)
- NOGIBINGO! (2017 - 2018)
- Nogizaka Skits ACT2 (ノギザカスキッツ ACT2) (2021)
- Rajira! Sunday (らじらー! サンデー) (2019 - 2021) - Sunday Regular
Ozono Momoko (2018 - Synchronicity)
Ozono Momoko (2017 - Influencer)
Ozono Momoko (2016)