Yume no Hanabiratachi 2010
Yume no Hanbiratachi 2010 (夢のはなびらたち, "the petals of dreams" ) is a one-night live AKB48 concert held in Yakushi-ji Temple in Nara, Tokyo. this Buddhist temple is in fact one of the most famous imperial and ancient Buddhist temples in Japan and a really small amount of artist have actually performed concerts there.
as being a really small place to hold a performance, only 22 Members were announced to appear in this concert. and this was also the last time the Original Team K Member Ono Erena participated in an AKB Concert before her Graduation from AKB48.
07. Skirt, Hirari / Itano Tomomi · Oshima Yuko · Kojima Haruna · Shinoda Mariko · Takahashi Minami · Maeda Atsuko · Watanabe Mayu
08. Iiwake Maybe / Iiwake Maybe's Media Senbatsu
09. Oogoe Diamond / Sp. Senbatsu
10. Ponytail to Shushu / AKB48
11. 10nen Zakura / AKB48
Team A: Katayama Haruka · Kuramochi Asuka · Kojima Haruna · Sashihara Rino · Shinoda Mariko · Takajo Aki · Takahashi Minami · Maeda Atsuko
Team K: Akimoto Sayaka · Itano Tomomi · Oshima Yuko · Ono Erena · Nito Moeno · Matsui Sakiko · Minegishi Minami · Miyazawa Sae
Team B: Kasai Tomomi · Kashiwagi Yuki · Kitahara Rie · Sato Amina · Miyazaki Miho · Watanabe Mayu
Sp. Senbatsu (Oogoe Diamond)
Team A: Kojima Haruna · Sashihara Rino · Shinoda Mariko · Takajo Aki · Takahashi Minami · Maeda Atsuko
Team K: Akimoto Sayaka · Itano Tomomi · Oshima Yuko · Ono Erena · Nito Moeno
Team B: Kasai Tomomi · Kashiwagi Yuki · Kitahara Rie · Sato Amina · Watanabe Mayu
(nothing was announced during this concert)
- this one one of the announcements of the Surprise wa Arimasen Concerts.
- as it can easily be noticed, the title is in reference with one of AKB's signature songs, Sakura no Hanabiratachi.
- the full name of this concert is actually AKB48 Yakushi-ji Hounou Kouen 2010 Yume no Hanbiratachi ( 薬師寺奉納公演2010『夢の花びらたち』, Yakushi-ji Temple dedicated Concert "the petals of dreams" )