The 2014 Stage48 Member Ranking Results (Top 10 Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by ithebigc, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    My final ranking...

01. IWASA MISAKI (+15) #125
    02. TANI MARIKA (+10) #24
    03. YAKATA MIKI (+9) #140
    04. MATSUMURA KAORI (+8) #94
    05. TSUCHIASU MIZUKI (+7) #121
    06. TANABE MIKU (+6) #228
    07. YOKOYAMA YUI (+5) #3
    08. ISHIDA ANNA (+5) #107
    09. KAWAKAMI RENA (+4) #109
    10. GOTO IZUMI (+4) #84
    11. ICHIKAWA MIORI (+4) #99
    12. TOMIYOSHI ASUKA (+3) #131
    13. OYA MASANA (+3) #137
    14. TAKAGI YUMANA (+3) #298
    15. KOJIMA NATSUKI (+2) #140
    16. SUDA AKARI (+2) #111
    17. AKIYOSHI YUKA (+2) #72
    18. CHEN GUANHUI (+1) #266
    19. KATAYAMA HARUKA (+1) #192
    20. SHIMAZAKI HARUKA (+1) #1

I won't bore you guys with the reasons I voted for these particular members. Suffice it to say The Top 10 are the members I call my "favorites". 11-17 are members I really like. 18-20 are members I like, but they could be interchanged with bunch of different girls. Other members I considered for my last three spots include Kawaei Rina, Takahashi Juri, Watanabe Miyuki, Takayanagi Akane, Kaneko Shiori, and Sato Mieko.

And this year, for the first time in five years I did use Negative votes. Two of them to be precise. Traditionally I have been against the negative voting. But I am tired of arguing about it in the thread, and honestly there was one girl in particular that I really felt compelled to downvote. (Those who know me can probably guess who) I did consider using as many as four, but I didn't want to overdo it. I highly doubt I will use negative votes again next year, but you never know.

2. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Well now... Just when you thought the Impossible couldn't happen the #PARUMINATI strikes on Paruru's Birthday no less.

Here is MY Grand List - I am VERY Proud of ALL my Oshi's and how far they've all come.

01. Haruka Shimazaki (Paruru) AKB Kami-Oshi[ (+15)
    02. Haruka Komiyama (Komi-Haru) AKB Oshi (VP ) (+10)
    03. Sayaka Yamamoto (Sayanee) (+9)
    04. Aya Shibata (SKE48) (+8)
    05. Reika Sakurai (NGZK46) (+7)
    06. Miyuki Watanabe (Milky NMB48) (+6)
    07. Nagisa Shibuya (NMB48) (+5)
    08. Mio Tomonaga ((HKT48) (+5)
    09. Meru Tashima (HKT48) (+4)
    10. Rina Kawaei (AKB48) (+4)
    11. Rena Matsui (SKE48) (+4)
    12. Chihiro Anai (HKT48) (+3)
    13. Suda Akari (SKE48) (+3)
    14. Sakura Miyawaki (SKE48) (+3)
    15. Erika Ikuta (NGZK46) (+2)
    16. Nana Okada (AKB48 Team 4) (+2)
    17. Miki Nishino (AKB48) (+2)
    18. Yuki Kashiwagi (AKB48) (+1)
    19. Mako Kojima (AKB48) (+1)
    20. Mayu Ogasawara (AKB48 ) (+1)

(I'll get to the negatives later)

Now... the reasons WHY I choose who I chose are very insightful & they actually match-up with many predictions I made last year about "Investing in the future" and I'm very pleased many of my past choices have delivered on potential promises. Again - I will explain How I voted & make More Predictions for the 2015 Election - Predictions you might want to take to the bank for NEXT Year!

Paruru - Haruka Shimazaki
    Paruru AKB48 (team A) wow- Even I am amazed at the love our girl is getting here (Staqe). As Newer fans to Stage or Non-Paruru fans might not know there was once a Paruru "Hate Thread " on Stage. Early 2013 - I seized control of it (much of it was later edited) but I essentially take credit for having it closed. Regardless if this is what you are told or who did what - it is beyond dispute that it once did exist. Paruru's page proper is now in 600's pages - so take that as you will. Love her or Hate her (or just don't get her?) - she's polarizing & creates a Buzz in AKB48.

She is NOT the prime & proper roboticly pretty Idol that other groups & Japan at large had gotten used to - She is a "real person" with obvious flaws. She openly admits her dislike of things. She prides herself on NOT Lying to fans about her moods, feelings, abilities, tastes, and personal opinions. Even though it is not always "popular" she likes to be honest. Even she would be astonished at her ranking I think. This ranking doesn't mean she is "better" than anyone - just currently acquired more points. She believes AKB is a Team and sees herself as a part of a "whole" as opposed to a Center of the whole.

Yes - she's beautiful. Uber-Kawaii and one could argue one of the most beautiful faces in ALL Japan (or even the East) but despite all this I like that she still puts her foot down does the unconventional behavior we all love - The Saltiness or in the case below her awareness of her own personal limitations & anxieties
    My Fav Paruru moment in 2015 was when she apparently told fans NOT to vote for that "Majijo 3" song "Douki"(spell?) - because She would have to sing it ALONE on Stage and she said "Don't vote for it" because "It gives me more anxiety than the Election" (paraphrasing) - can you name ANY Idol on Paruru's level asking fans NOT to give her more Spotlight? She has anxiety at times & she has Winter Allergies - Yet, she pushes herself so hard to be One of the Group.
    She's once wanted to quit, She loves her Sleep & Food - She wants nothing more than to be PART of the Group as opposed to be a Diva or Worshiped. She goes out of her way to respect her Sempai's and tries to be a good model for her Juniors - Despite ALL she's been given- she really hasn't changed at he core. She's gotten better & more confident & shown more talent but at her core she still is just Paruru.

She took the least time at the election to shine in her "Thank You" speech (less than 2 min). She owes all her success in 2014 to her fans whom she says "Have the Biggest Hearts of Any fans in AKB"- In Jan 2015 at AKB Kohaku the top Idols announced what THEY Wanted & What goals they had....Paruru said "Can I stay longer?" (paraphrase). Paruru knows everything she's been able to do in AKB is because of her fans. Other Idols (of ALL groups) ask "What can you do to support me?" or "Here's My Goals.." - Paruru asks "Can I stay?". The only girl who wanted ANYONE but her to win the Janken 2014.

This is the difference between a "Polished Idol" and a Pretty girl w/ Obvious Flawless who is able to laugh at herself & simply wants to entertain. When Paruru goes on stage She is Not Selling Salt, Kawaii, or even Paruru in her mind she is "Selling IDOL & AKB love" - I think we get the Kawaii & Salt as a bonus! Meet the Normal Girl who became an Idol and is still a Normal Girl - Paruru.

#2 Komi-Haru (AKB- team 4)
    "The Future of Kawaii, Smile Monster, and the future Haruhi Suzumiya of AKB48!"
    Komi-Haru was I think #4 (or 5) last year on my List. She is disturbingly Kawaii & Moe! She's been called "Joker-Chan" & Smile Monster and even once called "Black Hearted" by other Idols - but her smile & personality is moving slowly like pink Lava from a immensely LARGE Kawaii Volcano consuming AKB48 - at some point it won't be a question of whether or not to 'Run & Hide' - it will be "How do you Endure" the force of nature that will be Komi-Haru. If Cat-Girl Aliens arrive on Earth & demand the Cutest girl on Earth to help mix w/ their DNA - their 1st choice will be Komi-Haru.

She's giddy, Emotional, chases boys, a Fisher-In-Training, loves to perform, and smiles as Bright as the Japanese rising sun - I've adored her since the moment I've seen her. If I reincarnate ever as a female - Komi-Haru will be my template. She is EVERYTHING Humanity needs & will take being an Idol to the Moon! When Paruru "Ascends" (she won't simply grad) from AKB - Komi-Haru will be my Kami-Oshi. Since Sept 2013 I've been talking this way about Komi-Haru. This is why she's #2 and Not #1 ....yet.

#3 Sayanee - Sayaka Yamamoto (NMB48)
    Yuko Oshima's True Successor (IMO), The Pride of Osaka and an Idols Idol.
    Sayanee has the type of beauty & regal presence that reminds me why men went to war over a gal (or Princess). When the shuffle happened last year I predicted in Jan that the only person who could attempted to fill Oshima's role was Sayanee. If she was ever made FULL AKB48 she'd be #1 - the power, majesty, talent, charm, and personality just OOOZE off Sayanee. I personally think Sayanee could be very popular in America (hell, Any country) if she had grown up here or got into music here. I look forward to a solo career or Anything from her in the coming years.

What I like is that she's a bit of a Goof-ball but knows how to turn on the Sexy as fast as you can blink. Sayanee is the reason men go to War - She's inspiring and really someone you love to cheer for & believe in. If she ever broke the "Love Ban" I totally wouldn't care - because what man hasn't wanted to fly so close to the sun & not touch it? It's OK - You're Human - it's Sayanee.

In terms of "Talent", Dance ability, Sex appeal, & who has the most probability of becoming a Global Star if give the right chances (or Projects)- Sayanee is my #1 choice. My #1 & #2 choices are "personal" to my tastes but when you stack EVERY Idol on Earth next to each other girls like Oshima Yuko are in a Godly Class and Sayanee will be Japan's next Godly Idol of this calibur.

#6 - MILKY - Miyuki Watanabe NMB48
    The Fisher Queen - Sleeping Giant - Seductress of the Ages
    What can't you say about Milky. I am now of the opinion that Milky is essentially "Scandal Proof" for the similar reasons Paruru's SALTINESS doesn't create Negatives for her. WE Love Milky's Sexy character. We like Milky when she's devilish - Whether or not she's every been guilty of anything is officially a Moot Point. You either Like Milky or Not. I mention this because it seems Milky's drop from Senbatsu only made her more "popular" still. It's safe to say you know what you're getting if you're into Milky and that's OK. The Milky rules don't apply to ALL (or Any other Idols). Milky has has the aura & Idol power at this point she doesn't even need a Senbatsu position to smile or "Sell Milky" - So in effect she's beaten her haters in 2014 & look for a possible return to Senbatsu (possibly even higher?).

Talent-wise she's on the same Godly platform as Sayanee. She's been in 3 groups at the same time. The girl can DANCE!! Looks amazing on stage & TV. Japan loves a gal like Milky and sorry Western fans (of the Feminist or Equality stripe) who thinks she's all "sex" or Milking an Image - I think we can agree - Japan is into her and LIKES what she's about. The same reason guys like fan service in Anime, Guys like a little "sexy" in their Idols- BUT.... Milky has amazing dance talents, she can sing solos, and she make eating a SALAD or taking a Bath the sexiest thing ever.

Japanese guys like a Flirt (as Fisher) and Milky saw this coming LONG Ago...She knows how to handle herself and she's going to have a career & be a name long after AKB & NMB - My Advice. Don't Bet Against Milky - she's way smarted & talented than she looks- Perhaps, the Fisher thing is meant to disarm you while she has your attention, she dazzles you with her other Idol Skills? It's impressive she was bold & fearless enough in the beginning to initiate this. It's possible we're playing Milky's game & oppose to her Playing in the Idol game??

#7 Nagisa Shibuya NMB48
    Chu CHU Chu - Milky's heir? - Smiles & Style
    Nagisa... I fell in love w/ her in Fall (2013) - when I saw her in NMB's "Mr Changes" vid. Later as part of the "Chu-Chu-Chu" girls. Nagisa is what you want in a fresh kawaii Idol. I love her Gravure, smiles, Stage performances, and TV personality. I personally LOVE a girl who knows how to work her "Kawaii" Moe charms and Nagisa doesn't disappoint. I realize it's probably 1/2 a performance but she's selling Kawaii Idol and I'm always ready for seconds when she's on the menu.

She could be Milky's heir in NMB a few years (or whenever Milky leaves) as she's got decent dance skills and a dazzling smile. Part of my list is about investing in the future so I need to prepare for who I want to see as a top Idol. I had her & Nada Yamada on my list last year as future hopes for NMB but it's obvious Yamada is moving on so it's important to diversify. I'm very glad I discovered Nagisa when I did and I'm always looking forward to her evolution as an Idol. I think she'll be expanding in the ranks & in hearts this Summer (hopefully after a good election result). So I'm jazzed to see what they use her in. Comedy? TV? Movies? I think she can do it all.

#8 Mio Tomonaga (HKT48 - AKB Kennin)
    Little Sister no More - Cashews - Shyness vs Sex Appeal
    MY HKT48 Oshi (Sr) - I'm calling her my Senior HKT Oshi as she is tied w/ Meru (Jr).

Mio sort of snuck up on me last Summer. I always liked her but I didn't realize how much till I read some "comments" about her weight & I took a closer look. Basically in short I realized that many were jumping ship from the "Mio is my little sister oshi" because she was becoming 'womenly ' - This is made me realize that she was much like a character type in Anime's (the Shy girl with big boobs who is really sensitive & nice). But what it boiled down to was her Eyes & Smiles! Yes...her eyes & smile. (Not two other things)

Her catch-phrase was "when I smile my eyes look like Cashews!" (paraphrasing) and I realized I LOVED her face and smile - I saw her on HKT's shows and she was always charming but it was a clip of her eating severely HOT & Spicey food like a Pro (after Sasshi & Sakura had given up) & then play the Flute that showed me how dedicated she was. She sold me. YES, I'm physically attracted to her. I loved that a girl as SHY as her has graced us with bold & innocent Gravures over the summer. I know this sounds Pervy but they were actually very tasteful (in much the way Paruru's photo book was). Then.... I remembered what 'some' said about her weight....and I used my powers of deduction and realized - it's BABY FAT and she's Growing! (now, whose being 'shallow'- lol).

I seriously think Mio is only going to blossom further! She's going to be HKT48's 1st Bombshell (although Sakura & Haruppi are turning up the heat). She's going to be such an amazing girl when she gets over her shyness - she'll be an Idol Jedi. I'm cheering for her and I like all the potential I'm seeing. I'm Proud she is my HKT Oshi. It's a good investment in my opinion.

#9 Meru Tashima HKT48 (and NMB Kennin?)
    Merusaurus - Girl most likely to be Attacked by Tentacles - The Sweat Factor
    Meru is my Jr. Oshi in HKT48 - She's a tad young still for me to have many demands but I like what I'm seeing.

Meru cracks me up. I gotta be honest - I used to really dislike her. Then as I said last year she really "Got to me" her Smile & enthusiasm warmed me. I wanted to see more of this Genki Girl. I like that she's goofy & playful and still kind of childlike - I like Moe Anime so naturally a giddy kawaii girl who likes to tease other girls & be girly makes me smile. Meru is the sparkling squeaky clean energetic girl who is usually the 1st grabbed by tentacles in a Harem Anime comedy. I made this comment last year and seeing her a year later I'd say she's the athletic or Cheerleader girl grabbed by them.

She will most likely be the Yuki Kashiwagi of her Idol Gen. She has a classic smile & natural allure that is very "classy" & I'm looking forward to how she evolves. People say she's been forgotten or that she's Stuck in HKT- I disagree. She's a Rock for HKT. Once someone commented on how much she sweats on stage - I think it's kind of cute. It shows how hard she's working. The Girls in MomoClo are often "sweaty" 1/2 thru a concert & if you've seen how hard they work- You're proud of Meru's already at 120%.
    A warning for Meru fans about "Hair"
    My Only fear is that if she goes Danso or severely cuts her hair her face & nose can't handle "short hair" - I'm legendary for my "short hair rants" but I'm deadly serious with Meru. As a Person & Idol I'll still love her but now is the time to build your fanbase and if she drastically changes her "image" - she might not get all the fans she would've had if she had her trademark gorgeous long hair. Mio can pull off her 'Bowl Cut' & Sayanee pulled off her neck length look - Meru's face is Too Long for Short hair - when she's 17-19 and loses ALL her babyfat & gets a womanly face it might work - but NOW is NOT the time to dabble with your image. Especially if it takes 6-9 months for it to grow back

#10 - Rina Kawaei AKB48
    Didn't see that coming - Baka-chan - future hopes.
    This list was created BEFORE she announced her Grad Btw.... but Now I have to amend my plans, predictions, & over-all thoughts on her.

basically - I've always had a bit of a crush on her. Sadly- the Attack before the election changed her fate in many ways No One saw coming. I was really happy she bounced back and I loved seeing her in the lives for "KNP" but this fall I noticed she wasn't not as "Visible" in AKB as I was used to. I chalked it up to her recent TV work (The Show where she's a Nun?) and happy to see her back with "Majijo 4" but She didn't get much attention in recent singles and I started to fear for her Senbatsu chances - Was it enough to stay current. Obviously that's not an issue now.

I will miss her very much. I was really looking forward to an AKB where Kawaei & Paruru were the Kawaii-Queens but she's going on another path. I am VERY Happy she stuck it out as long as she did. I hope she does more TV or even a Solo - I love her voice. I actually love her singing the Baka Song live. Her voice is sweet like honey - Please stick w/ singing.

I choose her at #10 because I thought she was so on fire & had such a future in AKB48 that I didn't have to worry about her getting work (in or Out of AKB) and I picked her as #10 because of ALL AKB if Paruru quit & KomiHaru didn't exist - Kawei would be my Oshi - which her spot will now probably go to Okada Nana or KojiMako.

I will Miss Kawaei - She's leaving too soon

#11- Rena Matsui SKE48 & NGZK
    I think she's gorgeous!! I LOOOOVE her face and even her early videos she's a top-notch performer. I'm shocked that she's not in the election as I thought she had a good shot at staying in Kami-7. I liked seeing her in NGZK & I can't wait to see what she does next - She's got a gig in as an Anime Voice actress (Seiyuu) so I'm really excited about her career.

#12 - Chihiro Anai - HKT48 captain.
    I really like her pics. She has a nice voice and I love her little fashion pics. If she was a girl I knew I'd totally clean myself up for her. I'd have ranked her higher but I realized she's in college & Management doesn't seem to "appreciate" what she brings as they focus on the younger girls - We saw how long it took for them notice Sakura. My Fear in not getting "more into her" is that I get the feeling she could announce Grad at any time and I'm afraid to get serious - lol. But I still love her enough to give her my #12 rank. She's such a doll & an amazing dancer - I hope they give her something to do already.
    The rest I'll just give a sentence or small explanation of their rank

Ranks #13-20
    #13 Suda Akari - I already revealed her

#14 Sakura Miyawaki (HKT- AKB )
    Who doesn't love her? I like that she was this little cheeky cherub who is growing into a beautiful sexy girl. I really like her in "Majijo 4" It's impressive that she's Cute even after a fight - lol. I'm very happy that she is in AKB's future! I love her wifty moments. Like when an Idol on stage said she wanted to bath with her (something like that) - She was so confused & cutely shy about it. Jurina was AKB's little sister when Acchan was on top - Now Sakura is AKB's little sister w/ Mayu & Sasshi - It's nice. I always have room for more Sakura.

#15 Erika Ikuta (NGZK)
    I really liked her "Ace" single. She's very pretty and I hope she'll do more stuff where she gets to shine. If Sakurai Reika leaves NGZK - Erika would be my Oshi there.

#16 Nana Okada (AKB48) - I'm really starting to fall for her. She's got the seriousness & Uniqueness of Paruru (in personality) and the beauty & grace of an accomplish Idol and yet she's soo New. In a way she reminds me of Makise Kurisu from the Anime "Steins Gate". I'm still formulating my over-all thesis on Miss Okada but I love what I've seen and I'm banking on her to be a big part of AKB's future.

#17 Niki Nishino (AKB48) - Basically the same as Nana - She's part of AKB's future. I like when I see her on AKBingo & she's funny. I liked a video I saw of her doing "Cherry Cherry" and she always impresses me. More than most Idols she stands out as AKB's future.

#18 Yuki Kashiwagi
    I like the winks - I love how whenever you see her in a Live she's always got a smile or a wink & a few times a year she pops up w/ a fun reaction or you hear an interesting story about her. I'm curious to see what she pulls out of her arsenal to try & beat Mayu & get #1 this year. She's been consistently Bronze since or Top 4 since I've been in AKB - I hope she can take it to the Next Level. Curious to see what a #1 Yukirin is like. I bet it's Sexy & Moe!

#19 Mako Kojima - She's still growing on me. I wasn't sure if I actually "liked her" for my reasons or because it's cool to like Koji-Haru's little sister. Nope, I like KojiMako for herself. God, that smile - I like her Gravure & I love the "Chu-Chu-Chu" group so Yeah...I'm into Koji-Mako.

#20 Mayu Ogasawara - I really didn't know who to pick for this spot. (oddly, last year it was KojiMako). Then I remembered the crab that was clutching Maachun's nose & I remembered her from when she was in "Candy Candy" on TV's live A Day of Music and other memories flowed. She' really cute and whenever she pops up I smile and say "Oh- there's that cute girl who got clutched by the crab on AKBingo". She's foxy and I hope they do more fun things with her.
    So yeah....that's my List. AND in Honor or PARURU's win I've learned the #Paruminati have already released a Propaganda video for the Election in Japan - I wonder if as far back as "Eien Pressure" maybe this was their vile plan all along? If You Fear or Don't believe in the #Paruminati don't watch this video- Goes without saying.
    ALL I know is this Election Just became VERY Interesting!!!!
    Good Luck to YOU ALL and ALL of Your Oshi's this Spring single Election!!!!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  3. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

here are my rankings

01. Sashihara Rino (+15)
    To me she earn this top spot on my list not just for the work she has done for HKT or playing the villian for everyone to hate in the 37th sousenkyo. But for breaking the silence after the Iwate incident. During the days after the incident there was radio silence over the entire 48Group, management and members alike. However, Sasshi in few short tweets broke that silence reassured fans of the safety of the victims involved, expressed her fears and anger and finally reaffirm the bonds between fans and members. That moment to me encapsulated all of Sasshi's maturity, leadership skills and gravitas.

02. Takahashi Minami (+10)
    03. Kashiwagi Yuki (+9)
    04. Yamamoto Sayaka (+8)
    05. Matsui Rena (+7)
    06. Kojima Haruna (+6)
    07. Kawaei Rina (+5)
    08. Iriyama Anna (+5)
    09. Yokoyama Yui (+4)
    10. Minegishi Minami(+4)
    11. Ota Aika (+4)
    12. Miywaki Sakura (+3)
    13. Shimazaki Haruka (+3)
    14. Tani Marika (+3)
    15. Kodama Haruka (+2)
    16. Kitagawa Ryoha (+2)
    17. Shiroma Miru (+2)
    18. Shimono Yuki (+1)
    19. Umemoto Izumi (+1)
    20. Yamamoto Mao (+1)

01. Hirata Rina (-5)
    02. Murashige Anna (-4)
    03. Kikuchi Ayaka (-3)
    04. Nishino Miki (-2)
    05. Tashima Meru (-1)

• Like Like x 1
  4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Omg PARURU!!! This came in line with her birthday haha, since 2015 nothing but good things have been happening for paruru, I'm glad people are starting to see it ^^
    Well, here are my votes~ I'm not going to give my reasons for them because I'm sure I'll start repeating myself. Members in bold are the latest results.

Positive Votes!
    01. YAMAMOTO SAYAKA (+15) (4)
    02. SHIMAZAKI HARUKA (+10) (1)
    :1st:
    03. TANO YUKA (+9) (17)
    04. SHIROMA MIRU (+8) (35)
    05. SHIBUYA NAGISA (+7) (36)
    06. WATANABE MIYUKI (+6) (7)
    07. KAWAMOTO SAYA (+5) (64)
    08. KINOSHITA HARUNA (+5) (103)
    09. YAMADA NANA (+4) (23)
    10. NAKANO IKUMI (+4) (90)
    11. MATSUI RENA (+4) (6)
    12. MUKAICHI MION (+3) (27)
    13. NISHIMURA AIKA (+3) (125)
    14. YAGURA FUUKO (+3) (43)
    15. JO ERIKO (+2) (62)
    16. SASHIHARA RINO (+2) (15)
    17. TAKAHASHI MINAMI (+2) (2) :2nd:
    18. OKADA NANA (+1) (12)
    19. MATSUI JURINA (+1) (19)
    20. WATANABE MAYU (+1) (7)

Honorable Mentions!
    These are some girls who I wanted to rank, but decided not too ~
    :banana:Nishino Miki, Yabushita Shu, Umeda Ayaka, Kitahara Rie, Nagao Mariya, Komiyama Haruka, Ichikawa Miorin, Kato Yuuka, Kojima Haruna, Shimada Haruka, Muto Tomu, Owada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Kotani Riho, Morisayu Madoka, Yokoyama Yui!

Before I go on, I'm going to follow Ms.Convenience ([hehe]) and promote a few events!
    If you're a fan of Yamamoto Sayaka or Tano Yuka, please take a look at these these events and participate!

Yamamoto Sayaka 22nd Birthday Project 2015!
    Tano Yuka "TO UNDERGIRLS" Sousenkyo Senbatsu Campaign 2015
    Negative Votes!
    I don't hate any of these members, but here are my top 5 negative votes. I already gave me reasons for Sakura, Anna, and Suda, If you want to see why feel free to click back a few pages lol

01. Kawaei Rina (-5) (9) I know people are probably looking at this thinking "ISN'T SHE IN YOUR SIGNATURE? DON'T YOU LIKE HER? WHY?? So here is the answer, It's quite long, so beware lol.
    I don't know how to word this without people setting me on fire and feeding me to the Zoo animals, but please try to understand lol. After the slashing incident, I didn't feel like she was that into being an idol anymore which is perfectly understandable when you remember what she went through and what she's still going through today. My problem was the way she handled the situation with her fans. I wished that she had given fans an honest post about how she truly feels about handshakes now, instead of leaving it to Takamina, Aki-p, and fan speculation to explain things. Had she assured her fans that she still wants to be an idol but just not attend HS events, I would have been okay with it. Instead, she stopped posting on SNS, which made me extremely worried about her well being. Then that situation came where she suddenly decided to stop using SNS, so we had to rely on other members accounts to know if she was okay, which wasn't too much of a problem. At least we can see her on Viking and Theater performance, right? Wrong. We had Viking appearance, but no performances, which is understandable because she is a senbatsu member but I feel like, If you're going to cut off all communication with fans, at least attend stages a little more often. I completely understand the trauma of being attacked and having someone try to kill you as I've been through it myself unfortunately, but I would have liked to see her try harder to satisfy herself AND her fans, because what is an Idol without her fans? Needless to say, I became frustrated. Maybe its selfish of me to think this way, but I really felt like that. I wanted her to fight the incident head on and show everyone that something like that wont stop her from being an idol and future ace of AKB. But I guess it was just too much for her. Of course, This is my opinion of her for 2014, so my views on the way she acted in '14 has slightly changed. Seeing her announce graduation now makes me understand that she really was having trouble with trying to mentally recover from the incident, so I won't hold anything against her.
    02. Miyawaki Sakura (-4) (13)
    03. Kashiwagi Yuki (-3) (5)
    I know she's one of the most busiest AKB members in the 48 groups BUT I wished she would have taken her Kennin more seriously. I didn't like the way she only appeared with NMB when she had to be in a music video or a music station performance, never to be seen again until the next NMB single comes out, where she takes a place in senbatsu that could have gone to a girl in NMB what worked damn hard for the group. Yukirin to me, was only there because she had to be and it's her job. Sayaka and Milky both had kennins in different groups, meaning they had to travel back and forth from Osaka to Nagoya or Tokyo, but they still put in effort to attend AKB/SKE events. I wish Yukirin did the same. It really got to me when she didn't show up for NMB's 4th anniversary. Would she have missed a AKB anniversary? Heck no! So why NMB? Were they of lesser importance? Again, I don't hate her, I actually love Yukirin and have done since Acchan was still around. Her kennin is now revoked and I'm pretty sad about it because I really do believe that had she actually tried to do more in NMB, she would have been awesome in the group.
    04. Iriyama Anna (-2) (38)
    05. Suda Akari (-1) (111)

Surprisingly, 3 people on my Negative list are part of my top 30 members for 2014 (Yukirin, Sakura, and Kawaei). That's it! This was a lot of fun, Thank you @ithebigc and S48 for doing this event again! :flower:

5. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    A surprising finish for sure. But a welcome one. Anyway on to my ranking

01. Shimazaki Haruka(+15) She starts my mornings and ends my nights. Something about her is magnetizing. Her beauty is unsurpassed. I like the way she carries herself from her looks to her amazing presence. I could watch her watching paint dry all day long.
    02. Taniguchi Megu(+10) Megu shot up my list very fast this past year. She is a solid performer and I enjoy seeing her in Team A sets. She is very pretty and will only get more so.
    03. Matsui Rena(+9) Beautiful and graceful. A real lady.
    04. Nagao Mariya(+8) Sexy as sexy can be.
    05. Yokoyama Yui(+7) A beautiful person. One of Paruru's closest friends so I see and watch her often.
    06. Kizaki Yuria (+6) Peace!
    07. Nakanishi Chiyori(+5) She has a weird cuteness about her.
    08. Ino Miyabi(+5) I may have ranked her a little high on my list. But I do enjoy watching her.
    09. Watanabe Miyuki(+4) She has a nice smile and is a decent little actress.
    10. Kato Rena(+4)
    11. Komiyama Haruka (+4) That smile.
    12. Shimada Haruka (+3) I like that she can laugh at her self and takes alot of ribbing from others.
    13. Nakamura Mariko(+3) A solid performer and good speaker.
    14. Kojima Haruna (+3) Nyan!
    15. Yamauchi Suzuran(+2) Wish she would grow her long hair back.
    16. Iriyama Anna (+2)
    17. Sasaki Yukari(+2) I recently noticed her more. Cute girl.
    18. Kuramochi Asuka (+1)
    19. Hirata Rina (+1)
    20. Kawaei Rina(+1)

9th gen always pulls my heart strings and I love them. Those not on my list were very close.
    I did not give negative votes. Don't be mistaken plenty of girls I don't care for but the way I see it all these girls are chasing a dream or trying to make a living.
    Anyway thanks to Ithebigc for another year of rankings. Woot PARURU!!! :1st::1st:

6. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    My Kami 7: :inlove: :cute: :banana:

1. Takahashi Minami (Takamina) #2
    2. Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin) #5
    3. Miyazaki Miho (Myao) #90
    4. Takajo Aki (Aki-cha) #102
    5. Okada Nana (Naa-chan) #12
    6. Yokoyama Yui (Yui-han) #3
    7. Iwata Karen #34

Other oshimen: :corr: :drool: <3

8. Kuramochi Asuka (MOcchi) #55
    9. Yamauchi Suzuran (Ranran) #140
    10. Kojima Haruna (Kojiharu) #11
    11. Minegishi Minami (Mii-chan) #25
    12. Kitahara Rie (Kitarie) #29
    13. Miyazawa Sae (Sae-chan) #18
    14. Takahashi Juri #23
    15. Nishino Miki #31
    16. Takeuchi Miyu (Miyumiyu) #79
    17. Oba Mina (Minarun) #70
    18. Kojima Mako (Kojimako) #10
    19. Tano Yuka (Tano-chan) #17
    20. Shimada Haruka (Haruu) #46

I'm not gonna talk about every members that I voted since it'll be reaaaaaaally long, so I'll just talk about my top 7 (besides, I've a feeling most of you will not bother reading this)

I'm so proud that most of my Kami 7 passed my expectation (being in top 50), :1st: aside from Myao and Aki-chan unfortunately. I'm actually not surprised for their positions (#90 & #102) since both of them have been quite ignored for a few years but I don't think their positions are that bad compared to members ranked lower, so I'm proud of them and fans who voted for Myao and Aki-cha.

Karen
    Karen, ah, really surprised me with her rank. She's not that far to surpass the veterans, so in the future I believe she'll rank higher. Will support her more starting now :mail:

Naa-chan
    What made me rejoice the most is the fact that Naa-chan, Kojimako and Tano-chan actually surpassed the mainstream Sasshi, Sakura AND Jurina :omfg: :eek: How joyful I felt when I saw Naa-chan's name on the 12th position is incomprehensible. She was THIS close to surpass Kojiharu. I thought she would be ranked lower than Top 25 (50 if I'm being honest). I guess her exposure during the AKBxJKT concert pushed her a lot by Indonesian fans. And what's MORE surprising? SHE HAS NO DOWN VOTES :banana: Among all top 20 members, she's the only one who has no down votes at all, what an euphoric news to Naa-chan's fans :cute:

As for the Top 3:

Yui-han
    Yui-han being in the 3rd position is not a big surprise as well, due to her rising stardom AND being appointed as the next Soukantoku. Still, by just receiving 3 down votes, shows how much she is loved :inlove: Gotta support her more from now on :3rd: :approve:
    Takamina
    Ah... my Kami Oshi... did not win her 4th consecutive win :cold: I didn't want to accept it but it's reality, gotta get over it. I don't know if this theory is reliable/valid or not, but I have the feeling that some fans are fed up (?) to see her name in the 1st place in previous years' ranking, which results her position. *checks previous ranking* last year she got 668 votes and 22 down votes, which results 646 votes in total, soooo... I'll leave it to you guys if you agree with my theory :whistle: Nevertheless, Takamina being in the 2nd place :2nd: is good enough for me, she will always be #1 in my heart :^O^: <3 :inlove:
    Paruru
    I would be lying if I said I didn't scream "PARURUUUUUUUUU" when I saw Takamina's portrait before Paruru's :asdfgh:
    heck, I was frozen for 5 minutes or so :eek: Interestingly I don't feel any resentment or dissatisfaction towards her. I guess it's because of this is the results of her efforts. I didn't down vote anyone because it feels not right to do that to these hard working members, regardless who they are, although I often see Paruru being lifeless due to her 'saltiness' or emotionless character :| I see that this result shows that Paruru's hard work has paid off and her fans voted for her so much to the point she defeated the 3-year consecutive victor Takamina. So, congratulations to Paruru and her fans, you worked really hard for this :):1st:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  7. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Look through this thread, I can't help but feels like Annin was downvoted for very superficial reasons.
    I'm sure most of them would change their mind if they try to watch just one of her performance stages.

Though there are girls that I dislike, I didn't downvoted anyone.
    I guess I'm against the idea of downvoting.

8. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    @minaeshi has a LOT of guts to downvote Kawaei and Anna...I'm not going to say anything bad.

9. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm actually surprised by some of the results here. I'm disappointed that Takamina didn't reclaim her title but oh well. Also didn't expect Paruru to win and Milky ranked a lot higher than I thought she would. In the end its very interesting to finally see the full results.

Well here's my final ranking,
    I'm not going to list all the reasons why I voted for these specific members because it would just take to much time but if you're really interested in knowing why I voted or down voted someone, just ask me. I'll be happy to tell ya :)

01. Oshima Yuko (14)
    02. Takahashi Minami (3)
    03. Yokoyama Yui (2)
    04. Tano Yuka (17)
    05. Sashihara Rino (15)
    06. Takayama Kazumi (96)
    07. Kitahara Rie (29)
    08. Kojima Haruna (11)
    09. Shiraishi Mai (41)
    10. Kashiwagi Yuki (5)
    11. Ikuta Erika (30)
    12. Sakurai Reika (151)
    13. Yamamoto Sayaka (4)
    14. Hashimoto Nanami (172)
    15. Minegishi Minami (25)
    16. Ogasawara Mayu (39)
    17. Nakanishi Chiyori (47)
    18. Suda Akari (111)
    19. Kuramochi Asuka (55)
    20. Murashige Anna (28)

01. Matsui Jurina (19) (-5)
    02. Owada Nana (21) (-4)
    03. Watanabe Miyuki ( 7) (-3)
    04. Watanabe Mayu (8) (-2)
    05. Iriyama Anna (38) (-1)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Just to mention, Anna's downvote had nothing to do with that incident, it was because of something that happened during the beginning of 2014 around Mae Shika release (before the incident happened) :^^;:

11. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Here are my rankings, i'd give a description on i why i voted for each of these girls, but i'm tired (from work and it's late) so i'll do it tomorrow or the day after, if anyone wants to know why i down voted who i did, feel free to ask.
    Positive Rankings
    1. Takayanagi Akane
    2. Suda Akari
    3. Matsui Rena
    4. Futamura Haruka
    5. Sakai Mei
    6. Kobayashi Ami
    7. Shibata Aya
    8. Yamashita Yukari
    9. Ego Yuuna
    10. Takeuchi Mai
    11. Miyamae Ami
    12. Goto Risako
    13. Matsumura Kaori
    14. Takeuchi Saki
    15. Yamada Juna
    16. Okada Kanna
    17. Ueki Nao
    18. Kurihara Sae
    19. Shiraishi Mai
    20. Tani Marika

Negative Rankings
    1. Minegishi Minami
    2. Shimazaki Haruka
    3. Hoshino Minami
    4. Kawaei Rina
    5. Takahashi Minami

12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    My goodness, Paruru...I'm quite surprised. She jumped EVERYBODY.

And Sayuringo... :gavel:

13. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Well these results are still only based on votes by 200 people that chose to participate. I noticed girls with non-Japanese names or girls who are fluent in English can pique the interest of international fans sometimes which is understandable, but other than that I don't think that they (or we:p) differ much from Japanese fans, even though it's what everyone seems to be expecting, especially people in Japan. I noticed when a foreign fan is featured on TV for example and mentions that his oshimen is some lesser known member they seem surprised like you guys know about her? Or even in the case of the most popular members they're like wow, so she's famous worldwide? Like they don't realise that foreign fans can have just as much knowledge of the group as the Japanese fans. But I guess it's funny when some girls like Miichan have the image of being popular with foreigners.:p

14. miionholic

miionholic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    this is my first participation
    here are my ranking

1. Mukaichi Mion (27) +15
    she was my first oshi in jpn48, I found and noticed her in January last year. and instantly become her oshi.

2. Taniguchi Megu (80) +10
    she climbing up my rank after her appearance on akbingo

3. Tsuchiyasu Mizuki (121) +9
    she is my second oshi beforehand, but megu take her place right now

4. Novinta Dhini (324) +8
    my oshi in JKT48, she talented girl

5. Ueki Nao (125) +7
    my HKT oshi

6. Ota Yuuri (94) +6
    my NMB oshi

7. Furukawa Airi (76) +5
    my SKE oshi, unfortunatly she already grad

8. Omori Miyu (107) +5
    i like her singing voice

9. Cho Kurena (312) +4
    my team 8 oshi

10. Michelle Christo (245) +4
    my second oshi in JKT48

11. Hirata Rina (69) +4
    12. Murayama Yuirir (61) +3
    13. Matsui Sakiko (165) +3
    14. Takajo Aki (102) +3
    15. Murase Sae (132) +2
    16. Kurihara Sae (96) +2
    17. Tanaka Natsumi (51) +2
    18. Takeuchi Miyu (79) +1
    19. Zhao Jiamin (285) +1
    20. Iwatate Saho (50) +1

15. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I must know (fascinated) - why did Jurina get -5 . I just want to know. Tell me here or in a PM, I don't care. Hell, tell me ALL of them actually - lol.

OK - Will reveal MY Negatives. Not because I'm brave or 'cool' but because from what I've seen a lot more people are taking advantage of the "strategic use" of a Negative Vote and I like the pragmatic & thought out justifications for why many of you used them. I personally "feared" many on Stage48 to be more "passive aggressive" and say they want debate or discourse ONLY Until you criticize their Oshi - then all the sudden "report buttons" get hit & Mods start "killing posts" over "potential fights" but leave other incendiary replies alone (Why leave the "reply" but delete the offending 1st Post??). I honestly stopped "Trusting" this community to be able to handle "blunt" & diverse criticisms from members because some people know how to "whine" or Report 'Better than Others'.

Since so many others have boldly revealed their "Negatives" & not received 'attacks' then I should be able to as well...... seems logical. We're all adults. FUN part is - I'll explain why & see if you can guess WHO I'm talking about without seeing the name. And if you don't care - simply move on. Fair?

My -5 Negative was based on.... (this is pretty easy)
    a Lie - Hell, two of them. I never cared about your scandal. I cared how you lied about it afterwards - You gave a great show & you've seen how these things go down - You had SO Much time to say & do the right things, Yet you still choose to think your fans were "stupid" - Again, It's NOT what you did - It's how you openly LIED about doing it AND then You could've even come clean & said you didn't know how to react or what you should say "I was thinking of the Group- I didn't want to admit to anything there wasn't Proof of" - so when Bunshun sunk your battle-ship & proved your story "faulty" - You still chose to "stay the course".

It obviously was....
    Sayurin Matsumura - NGZK46.
    It's Sad because I really do like her - she's very talented (that hasn't changed) but it's a slap in the face to every girl who doesn't put her Group & Agency in a bad spot. It's an UnOfficial Rule. You're Human - I know. Sony apparently did nothing & neither did NGZK (their choice) - I said ultimately "Who am I to judge? Let the fans judge her and they have - Am I the only one who's #1 Negative came in DEAD Last & his #1 (+15) Oshi ranked 1st? - Even I couldn't have predicted it.

I honestly wish she'd 'clear the air' about this. She doesn't owe me anything and maybe SONY (or her Agency?) told her to act this way? Maybe she's totally being "hung out to dry" against her will? I'd have compassion for this - I don't hate her at all. I wish this never happened - she was my #5 last year. I can't Oshi a girl who risks her own rep & teams image...lies about it, gets caught and never comes clean. I think many fans agreed with me. I also did it because I caught SO MUCH Crap & harassment for stating these opinions DURING the Scandal that the Negative -5 was all I had left. I'd have Given EVERY Negative if I could've.

You might be Stage48's greated Baka if you couldn't figure this out

Negative -4 surprised me as well.
    I despise the Danso thing - I get really annoyed by female Idol's who dress like boys or act manly - sorry as masochistic as it sounds I want my Japanese Girls to be GIRLY. The West is already "P.C." and everyone's a protected species of potential 'victim-hood' but I like that Japanese Idols generally catering to the Otaku class tastes. On the other hand I realize why Danso exists - Girls like to see Yaoi & Gender swaps in Anime/Manga & such seeing a female Idol be manly or boyish is a logical taste...for some.

I saw 1 girl on a show talk about how she wanted to take baths & have sleep overs with other girls (Newer members mostly) and It started getting 'creepy' - Even the Idols were gasping and the Girl in Question (The one I voted -4 for) didn't really have an excuse. This chick looked like she could be a dude. Sadly, a voice in my head said "What are you doing?" This chick clearly was creeping out her Juniors and let this whole story unfold and I suspected it was for "air time"? This persons 'tastes' (or past history) grossed me out a little. Not because of the 'Homo-sexual overtone' (FAR from it!) - it was the fact she was a Danso type and I realized that it's a competition & a Free Market and I used to power of my -4 Vote to say - Lady, You creep me out & Of ALL the things You Could've shared about yourself (Talents, goals, ect) - This is what you traded for Air-Time? Whatever - Nothing personal - Sure she's a nice person but that story & history & creep factor earn my -4 vote. when you see who it is, you'll see how much it mattered in the end.

Which Idol was it??
    Yuka from SKE48

#3 - Who earned my -3 points? & WHY?
    Last year I think this person got ALL 5 negatives - lol. I don't hate this person and to be honest they really didn't annoy me that much this year. It's more of a 'Hey- do you have anything else lined up? or are you going to hang out here until you're the last one left who remembers "the Early Days". You figured out a way to make being 'Temporarily Radio-active" a reason to give you air-time - The flavor is gone from that gum so why are we still chewing so to speak. I don't really dislike this person - I just don't like that "awkward Pity Party" vibe - It's true. She's not the most "interesting", Pretty, or whatever but she's VERY aware of how TV works & how to stretch even the simplest or 'throw away' moments into gags & air time for 6 months...yikes.

In ALL honesty I'd rather see YOU than Shinobu leading the girls - You have a wealth of knowledge & I think you'd be a far better mentor/trainer or Idol Coach than Most Idols - You're good at assessing "what people want to see" but you yourself often settle for "lower hanging fruit"- You even parody your Worst Problems with Chilling Satirical Accuracy and this makes me Sad - Why do it to yourself? Why play "victim" or even play into you being the "plain or attention seeking one"- Do you need attention so bad that you'll saw your only leg off (metaphorically) just to you goof about it later?

I really want More for you. You have an honor & prestige as being part of something that can never be taken away...I just hope you leave on a "High Note" because you could be the "last of your kind" and people will feel sorry for you and that's 'cheap'- You're probably than that- Character or Not (fake or real) I respect where you're from & what you've been through but I personally hope you have an "Exit strategy" so you can leave gracefully or is there another "excuse for air-time" Looming? Can You please just 'Move On' - This is just my own personal vibe - sorry if she's your Oshi - by all means enjoy her to your hearts content. This is my own personal frustration with her actions. 1/2 the time I feel pity & 1/2 I'm like - can you just Grad already - lol.
    Who???
    Geesh - obviously - now, she not even Team 4's Mother Hen- that was sort of Cool that she was guiding them now she's in "K" how does that help them? Nyan (Koji-Haru) is the Playmate of Idols & Geesh is her "Duff"- if KojiHaru grads it means Geesh really is the "last one" at the party. That's gotta be awkward. Mayu nailed it when she called her "Gajiapin" years ago. Some Idols are "stars" and others are "side kicks" - The saddest part is- take away her Scandal & where would she be today? We'll never know. I just thought she was far smarter than to hang around and be "goofed on" (like in that sketch from "HighSchool Detective Girls") - I guess people like her cause she's an Underdog? Fine - but there's got to be better things out there for her than what she's settling for in AKB or does she really not have anywhere else to go?? That is truly sad - I hope it's NOT the care. I seriously hope I'm wrong & just an Act but this "act" is being stretched beyond it's cred - That's Why she got my Negative "3" votes
    Sorry - I've wanted to say this for like 2 years
    My Negative 2 is exactly what it is....
    It's Jurina - not even going to play coy. I don't dislike her at all. She's actually really pretty. This was really more of a "Oh Yeah!! Take that!"- lol vote. I really couldn't think of anyone I disliked but then I remembered so many people groaning about how Jurina's Janken single won "Request Hour" and I was like "Oh Yeah - that Song!"- These -2 votes are more for that song than anything. I don't have a problem w/ Jurina at all - I wish she'd actually "embrace" her mature woman state a bit more. I mean if: Paruru, Mio (HKT), and even girls like "Fresh Lemon" can do Sexy gravures and NOT wear BOY Shorts - can't you even try? How odd that despite her age, she looks like she's as Mature as KojiHaru - yet actually she's more like Team 4.

I feel bad because she's been heralded as the "Great Hope" (after Acchan) and people bought into it - but that was in 2010-11?? Look how AKB & her have grown-up. Let her lead SKE - I got no probs with her in SKE- She was there from the ground up - it's Hers! But I wish her Die-hard supporters (You know the Type I mean) would realize we don't all have to "Love your Oshi"- But I do admire your passion. You be as Hard-Core as you want for her just don't bitch at Us Non-Believers if the world doesn't fall at her feet.

I fear it's gonna get "Nasty" this election. Please remember we don't have as much influence over ANYTHING in the election here. Our bitching & Warring over Idol A vs Idol B solves nothing as it's Japan & Asian countries with the Power Voters- Like the "Request Hour" it's going to be about VOTES & numbers - My Opinion, Your Opinion, Stage48's Opinion isn't going to Sway Anything (how could it? where's your evidence). Let just remember where we all are.

So my Negative 2 was really more of Nerf Gun hitting that God Awfully annoying Janken Song- lol.

WHO earned -1 point? Did it even matter? Many of oddly agreed w/ me
    I picked this person because I saw NO Change - Not Bankai - No next Level - No new Powers - Nothing! Oddly I saw everyone around you change & evolve but she stayed oddly "static" - like you baked a cake & then just stared at it without eating it. I expected MORE. Something. Are your bored? Tired? Under a contract that means you have to do certain stuff? You're not the Idol I thought you were. I saw all this risk & promise and then you changed yourself to be kind of the opposite of what you originally sold - would your younger self even recognize you as the Idol you've been this past year?

This is NOT a negative point in the "dislike" sense- it's more of a kick in the shin or pigtail tug to say "Hey, Wake-Up!"
    Mayuyu - Honestly - How do you get 90 negative votes & be #1? Mayuyu still has SOO Much going for her and it's not impossible she could win the election again - but I really worry she's playing it "too Safe". Take some risks - let your hair down (so to speak). Stop trying to be the Idol you think we want (this perfection thing) and just be goofy fun Otaku kawaii Mayuyu again. The Robotic personal we used to joke about was funny into 2010-11 because you were soo Good at performing - you seemed to good to be true....now you're 21 and you're still talented but No Upgrades? You smile & wave & hold the center but I don't see anything behind you eyes- Are you bored? Are "They" (who ever they are) advising you to be this 'tame' - I miss your Passion or what I thought was your passion.

I truly don't have a beef with Mayu but I get the impression she doesn't want to be there or Now that she's "Ace" she has NO Clue what to do next. As bad as this sounds Mayu is becoming (God Help me as I type this)
    Barak Obama - great at Speeches, Waving, & reading a teleprompter but where's the Mojo? the Soul, The fire? The Flaws? Holy Crap- I've never seen her Goof on herself or Anyone
    - yeah, You'll never Un-read that (lol).

I wish her nothing but the best but what exactly is that in her world? She's got tons of success & she's made #1 but I don't see her doing anything with it? Not that she has to - Is this why she was voted #1 - so she could sit on the top like a Flower & look pretty. I really wanted to the Second-Stage Mayu - something, anything. Comedy-Dance-Acting- Artist- Athletic Explore youself - even your "Mechaike" stuff looked painfully rehearsed - Stop trying to be Perfect. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way. 90 some odd Negative Votes means "something" - I can only explain my "1" and it was a throw away vote aimed at the #1 Idol who last I checked gets more compliments on her Ass than her "Idol Personality". Who am I to judge? Just 1 opinion. Oddly I LOVED "KNP" more than "KFC"- I loved Mayuyu's solo stuff way more than her AKB stuff...I have no idea why she's not "popping" someone get her an Oil can - something.

16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I am so sad that Minami down. But I am glad that she didnt lose to Mayuyu. Paruru seriously is the senbatsu member who experienced the most growth. So I am not surprised. And I take it with strive that Minami pass the trophy batton to the younger gen

17. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

@Slacker13 lol I love that you made it into a guessing game and it was all really entertaining to read.[hehe] I guessed them all except Mayu.:2nd:

18. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    @Slacker13 Liked your analysis a lot, whether I agree with all of it is not the point.

I feel you were bang on with Mayuyu, she is great, I like her but she is so controlled that she lacks that little bit of fun / madness. That's probably why I liked a girls like Yuko and Kawaei.

Also, my belated new year resolution is to try and get to know Paruru better. I'll have to get past the stage where I just want to slap her when I see her looking so bored when she is performing to get to the real girl. She is very pretty but on TV performances most times she look like it's a chore and she'd rather be anywhere else but here.

19. spoonish

spoonish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    congrats to paruru for the victory!
    also to yuihan and takamina. here i can see yuihan is loved by everybody just like takamina.

btw, i made my ranking not solely based on what the girls achieved on 2014.
    but also how i felt about them all these years. (until the day i made this list)
    haah~ huuuh~ so, here is my list.

22. Yamada Nana (+15)
    it will look like an appreciation post of my bias lol. yamada nana wasn't my first bias in NMB. but she was the reason why i looked at NMB48 in the first time. i heard that she was beaten by NMB #4 (Fukumoto Aina) in SSK 2012 then it tickled me to know about her, that pushed me to watch nagiichi pv.
    nana-chan is a funny, cute, powerful dancer, tender-hearted, suberu, silly girl. she loves to be teased because she knows her members love her. her relationship with her 1st gen friend and her kouhais are deep. she takes care of young members (many younger gen cried when she announced her graduation), she comforted sayanee during hard times, she also gave advice and warning to her friends when they needed it. nana-chan is the mother of NMB, just like rena is. and i hate the fact that she debuted at 19 that made her 'unappealing' for management, cause she's not young. she always left behind when it comes to promotion in AKB. and i thank yoshimoto for giving her the best send-off they can because i know she deserves it.

70. Kinoshita Momoka (+10)
    NMB, for me, is the most unique idol group among 48/46 Group. and she is one of the most iconic girl in NMB that should never be missed. she's a surprisingly hard-working girl despite her lack of enthusiasm on the stage. she's also very funny and she loves her members in her own way. and her obsession over miruki always gives me a good laugh. all i can say is thank you momoka for your presence in NMB. i am so sad knowing that she wants to be a NEET, because she has many potential in entertainment world. well, i hope she changes her mind later xD.

30. Ikuta Erika (+9)

07. Watanabe Miyuki (+8)

MIRUUKIII~~~~ the only perfect idol that i paid attention to. why? because her gravure always puts me down in jealousy, her smile never fails to bring ease to my heart and her silly gags are so cute that i can't frown xD. she's a tennen sometimes, and that makes her more interesting. not to mention her powerful, accurate dance (this is the missing point for other perfect idol character). i started to love her because of her relationship with nana. she loves to tease nana, her nana monomane is so far, the best and the most entertaining xD. her last SSK ranking made my cry and i hope for a better result next June.

06. Matsui Rena (+7)
    i never like nor care about SKE as a group because of some members' presence. but this girl changes my mind a bit. this sweet-natured, kind-hearted, lovely girl. rena is the mother of SKE and she's working so hard for the group. how could i hate such a hardworking and caring girl? her withdrawal from SSK touches me a lot to know how much she loves her members and her group. she's the true leader of SKE and it will never be the same when she graduates. she makes me follow nogizaka and i think she fits nogizaka more than SKE. i hope for a better future for rena because she's a wonderful presence.

58. Nishino Nanase (+6)

10. Kojima Mako (+5)

94. Ota Yuuri (+5)

76. Jonishi Kei (+4)

41. Shiraishi Mai (+4)

62. Jo Eriko (+4)

I am super glad of her return to NMB. she has so many potential as the next center. she's funny, good dancer, energetic, and caring. i want her to do her best this year and maybe get to rank in SSK just to boost up her confidence, because i know she must be pressured since not all fans and members understand her decision to graduate then comeback.

57. Yoshida Akari (+3)

165. Akimoto Manatsu (+3)

43. Yagura Fuuko (+3)

132. Murase Sae (+2)

02. Takahashi Minami (+2)

346. Matsumura Sayuri (+2)

84. Ikoma Rina (+1)

245. Tsukamoto Mariko (+1)

63. Miyamae Ami (+1)

juuni gatsu no kangaroo is so far my favorite song of SKE. she's a very good center and her smile is really radiant. since SKE is the least group i put my interest in, i think she's pretty good as a center since she manages to draw me in xD

i only use one time to downvote a member.
    19. Matsui Jurina (-5)
    i only give my negative votes for one people that i still can't understand since day one i joined this fandom. i never really hated a member but i can't stand her antics and behavior. sorry to her fans, i didn't mean to be rude but i always try to understand/to like members, but it seems like another year still wasn't enough to make me understand this girl.

this event was so much fun although the result is quite unexpected for me~

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    My list:
    01. Takahashi Minami (2)
    02. Owada Nana (21)
    03. Okada nana (12)
    04. Takeuchi miyu (79)
    05. Yokohama yui team k (3)
    06. Kizaki yuria (32)
    07. Shimazaki haruka (4)
    08. Kojima haruna (11)
    09. Minegeshi minami (25)
    10. Kojima mako (10)
    11. Tano yuka (17)
    12. Motu tomu (54)
    13. Kawaei rina (9)
    14. Miyazawa sae (18)
    15. Sashihara rino (15)
    16. matsui rena (6)
    17. Mukaichi mion (27)
    18. Iwata Karen (34)
    19. Yamamoto sayaka (4)
    20. Matsui jurina (19)

Congrats to Paru! I don't mind her being no.1 despite all that negative votes. She really improved a lot even on how to treat her fans. Its a gift for her bday :)