TV / Radio AKB Love Night Koi Koujou (2016/4/20~)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Haruppi's episode looks actually interesting with something that looks like lover's suicide there. I'd be all for not so fluffy love story.

2. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I'm enjoying this series rather well so far, though not as much as the Horror Night. Unlike the Horror Night series, however, the stories must follow the usual kishoutenketsu structure so it's all much more understandable and straightforward to the viewers, hopefully.
    Can't say which one I liked the most, but:
    - Miru's episode mixes some heavy themes like attempted suicide, significant age difference, student-teacher love and their relative consequences in a pretty natural way, without being too heavy-handed or cheapening the topics. And Miru's innate playfulness adds its own flavor to the acting.
    - Jiina's episode is a rather stereotypical setting of proper girl falling in love with delinquent boy, even the setting is pretty common, what saves it is the plot twist at the end where the one looking for a fight with her love interest is actually her own brother. Good one.
    - Kitarie's acting has her own peculiarities despite still lacking refinement, I like it and it's a pity that her previous acting roles didn't even attempt to put them to good use. The story is about a couple of friends, Kitarie's character thinks that after all the years he has developed any love interest for her, but it turns out she is wrong and on top of that that'll be the last time before he moves away for work, but she still gets a consolation at the end. I think her slight nervousness and the short moments of humor fit in pretty well.
    The rest felt unremarkable at least to me.

Anyway, this LoGirl site is publishing interviews with the members, feel free to check them out. More will get published as new episodes come out, I guess.
    https://logirl.favclip.com/tag/detail/[特集]「AKBラブナイト 恋工場」主演全員インタビュー

Last edited: May 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Episode 9 (First look)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Episode 10 (First look)

4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    lol why is Megu handcuffed to her date?

Watched Tomu's episode. Her acting has noticeably improved, though there were still a few awkward moments.

Also, that twist... ;_;

There was a lot of dialogue I didn't quite catch (and handwritten kanji D: ) so I'll probably "have" to watch it a few more times [hehe]

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  5. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I just wish the show was longer. It's too short for a good, romantic series.

6. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Regarding this week's episodes:
    - Haruppi's is a pretty straightforward story of arranged marriage and how the ojousama wants nothing of it and instead falls in love with a commoner but is distressed that she can't still escape fate (or so it seems). I find myself wondering if arranged relationships are still a thing or even legal in modern Japan and if it couldn't have been made into a near-past setting to have the story make more sense, but that aside I like the plot progression in this one. It starts pretty comical with the boy trying to not spoil the budding relationship with his poor knowledge of books ("Have you read Paul Auster's books before? Haruki Murakami?" "No, Crayon Shinchan"), it gets serious and then when you expect the ending to be peak seriousness, it goes lighter again. Haruppi's acting isn't really up to her character (are all the "itee~" put there just for comedy?), but at least she looks the part.
    - Tomu's episode takes a pretty standard theme of long distance relationship and adds an unexpected twist in the middle and another even more unexpected at the end. I like the pace and how it was handled, but I think it could be either heartwarming or a bit unsettling depending on how you look at it, not just the part of the boy's brother sending her mails under his name to keep the promise he made as a child, but how easily she switches over to him after his proposal. Then again, Yasusu's job is just to write stories, how to accept them is up to the viewer. Tomu's acting is natural enough, nothing to complain here.

@wlerin Well, there isn't really much important in these letters, apart from what Tomu reads aloud. Plus the camera angle is such that you can't even read the full sentences. The 100th letter ends with "These 10 years had been fun, but I'm sorry. I can't meet you. Let's make this letter the last one", for reasons we already know.

About Megu's preview, according to the summary on the site, it's a penality for losing at a game of cards.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Well, there must have been some time between her returning home and then receiving the 101st letter? I think, given it seems nearly all the letters that so encouraged her were from Minoru, she didn't actually "switch" to him at all, it was always him she was in love with, she just thought it was Makoto. But yeah, I do think we could have done with a little more time in between the scene outside his house and the one in her room. But... しょうがないね

As for him sending the letters, the deceit is unsettling, but the loyalty... to his brother and to her (it seems like he had a crush on her from before), and his willingness to deny himself/conceal his own merits for their sake... I found that primarily heartwarming.

Thanks for the reading of that letter, that was the main one I wanted to know about.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  8. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If this is to be believed (and that's a pretty big IF, given the bad writing and misleading nature of these episodes so far), episode 11 will feature Sayaka Yamamoto and there will be an indirect "kiss scene".

"アイドルグループ・NMB48の山本彩が、25日に放送されるテレビ朝日系ドラマ『AKBラブナイト 恋工場(こいこうじょう)』(毎週水曜深夜1:41~1:56、一部地域を除く)の第11話に出演。撮影では間接キスシーンにも挑んでいる。"

Source: http://s.news.mynavi.jp/news/2016/05/16/008/

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

10. Aurumm Aurora

Aurumm Aurora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Megu's story was really sweet. I really love the scene where she was doing that "Hengao" :)

11. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So who are the next pair of lovely ladies gonna get all luvy dovy?

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Mako and Nao

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

14. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    HKT48 Team KIV / AKB48 Team B's Yabuki Nako and SKE48 Team KII's Takayanagi Akane will have next weeks episodes (Episodes 15 & 16).

Note: Nako's episode will also guest star fellow KIV member Tanaka Miku.

Episode 15 starring Nako (and guest starring Miku)

Episode 16 starring Churi.

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  16. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Does anyone actually watch this? No one seems to like it here on stage48. It seems like the general consensus is that it sucks compared to Horror Night. It only needed the first two episodes for people to realize how awful the series would be [hehe]

17. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    The only one that I watched was Meru's and I liked it,kinda of!I didn't really bothered with the rest since it din't sparked my interest enough and the language barrier!

18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The problem is that with the "love ban" rule, how we can get an effective short romance drama? Also because the SSK, people attention is more focused to that, especially with the showroom thing, which fortunately the international fans can access thus giving them a taste to be close with the girls.
    I think this love night thing is a mistake in the first place. They probably expecting the contradiction between love ban and romance would attract people to watch it, which is true.... until we know that there isn't anything in it.

19. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'm still waiting for some members to have their episode released... And a few more to be subbed. I love the concept.

20. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    If Miyuki planned to graduate, should have let other members do it , the Tomu episode was good

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk