TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    that was funny xD!!

well in that picture i only see SATA WITH A PUNCH AND MURAMOTO-SAMA WITH A FINAL BRUTAL PUNCHLINE!!! (like always)

jajajjajajajajajjajaja what??? ajajjajajajajajajajja physical violence jajajajajjjajajajajajaja you are finished!!!

thats true!!! ... WRH deserve something better than akbingo... im saying that since march 2017!!!

2. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Well, his action had no real phisical harm. From what I saw, he tried to hold her arms and disorder her bang. He did not pulled her hair. It is nothing conpared to many other BINGO acts: smash on forehead, kick into powder pool, suddenly slap a cream-pie on face... Or worse:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I am surprised that you guys get mad with a phisical-unharmful action while enjoying the violent and risky acts like Tofu Wrestling Climax.

3. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    I thought that was not quite appropriate by Muramoto. Made me interested and like Fuu a lot more though with how she reacted.

4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Mako’s incident with the anonymous costume manager. I mean, just how many costume managers are there in AKB, right? :^^;:

5. round

round Kenkyuusei

I thought it was a fun segment, hardly too far. I like Fuu and I'm happy she got quite a bit of screentime on Bingo.

Eh, I'm sure she knows how the game is played (especially someone like her whose sister had been an idol for years) and clearly kept playing it up afterwards. It's not like he punched her, he just messed with her hair a bit.

6. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Rinrin want you to calm down.

CW0aQPqWEAA-Psn.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

With all the OG Bingo muchaburi like the flour pool, it was not ad-libbed. The girls knew what the punishment was, and we enjoyed seeing them go through it, fine. And make no mistake, Sasshi knew about the ball -- it's just a big balloon with enough mass to push her into the water. Big laughs tho.

With this however... since Muramoto's house is rapid-fire ad-lib... he went up with the intention of getting a swipe at it (which is what I was expecting)... but he followed through with the holding while getting much more than a swipe, with his bare hand. If someone, even a host, pied an idol in the face without prompting... I'm sure they'd be upset, which is the point in muchaburi... but in this case he crossed a line, and knew it. And her sister being in 48G... I doubt has any bearing on Fuuchan, as they're as different as chalk and cheese.

Just speaking for myself... I'm not mad, per se-- however all this plus the fact he didn't apologize afterwards (even Sata showed contrition when Hii-Hii went, well... hii-hii) was a suberi on his part, and he knew it. All credit for the recovery @marioworldakb pointed out goes to Fuuchan, and she'll live to hinadan another day. I hope though... that she rides this as an appeal sparring with Muramoto in future EPs :^^;:

I would like to see Muramoto mess up Rittan's bangs similarly though. In the name of variety and growth. :p

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Well, Badboys smack Sato Shiori's head too back in 2014. Twice!
    It was a real smack coz you can heard the sound of it.

AKBingo is nothing compared to another japanese show.

Sasshi doesn't get her position now just by sitting in hinadan only.
    She experienced more worse than this.

Girls should familiarize herself with something like this if they want to survive outside 48 world.

That is the purpose.

9. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
  10. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Muramoto did that shit only to a newcomer. I don't think he can do that to Annin or Jurina. Imo

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well no matter what Fuuchan took that like a champ so I guess she is our next Mayo or Sasshi variety queen.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Dafuq did I just read. Chill mate, it is a variety show. I think it makes Fuu have more exposure.

Now that's an ancient pic [hehe]

13. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Are you sure 100% the previous incidents were scripted? Sashi may know the first prank (the giant ball) but the second one (the broken floor). Meetan for sure did not know the 2nd & 3rd cream-pie. The script can not cover all cases, that why we need the ability of handling situations from the MCs and the girls. Sometimes they put the girls into untold situation to get natural reactions. It makes the difference between a show and a movie & we like the girls by their personalities, not by their actings.

Do you remember that Bad Boys were replaced because they became too nice to the girls? And Muramoto was picked due to his bastard image. If Muramoto apologized, he would be defeated and become the second Sata. Btw, he tried to soothe Fuu when seeing her tears. He also dragged Hamachan into the conversation. It is actually good for both girls.

I am fine if Muramoto mess up Rittan's bangs. Rittan is a nice and gentle girl; I do not think she will be horrified by his minor action. Same for Fuuchan. She may cry at that time but forget everything in the next day. Actually this accident is good for her; she got the highlight. She did not come and go like many other girls. How many people will remember that Hinatan, OtaYuuri, Noepi, Kumazaki... were in the show?

Btw, you repeated this twice. Do not drag my oshi into the argument. It is annoying.

This.

The point of AKBINGO is to introduce the new girls. Muramoto's shit actions have no real harm but they help people remember the girls. People would not notice Tsucchan if he did not constantly mess up with her.

In general, I think many people here have prejudice on Muramoto. His shit behavior is nothing compared to the old AKBINGO and many other Japanese shows.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  14. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    The theme of AKBINGO was "it would be interesting if we have nice, fragile idol and harsh gangsters together". I don't think the theme has changed. 2-3 years ago in Emergency meeting episodes, it was even stated that Bad Boys has become too nice to continue a a host of AKBINGO. What do you expected from this kind of show?

I don't know the theme of other BINGOs, but I don't think there were the same. They share the name BINGO just because it was related to 48/46 and is aired on NTV.

15. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Think shiorin might've just been frustrated/embarassed too tho because they kept making her redo the part as well as her getting smacked everytime she didnt do well

16. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    thanks to AKBingo, now tsucchan become my AKB oshimen. lol

old AKBingo was brutal!
    [​IMG]

I just rewatch that part.
    Sata smack her thrice!
    at 2nd smack, shiori clearly try to holding her tears. but Sata keep smacking her..

17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I forgot which one, do you have some gifs?

I wonder what will happen if Muramoto do that :lol:

18. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    it's pretty long for gif file.

15:30

World War III

19. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Well he touched jurina´s thigh one time!!! he touched kojiharu´s thigh one time too!!!! :D

20. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

I'm with you, man.

This balloon suit will looks good on Muramoto sama.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018