TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Not boring for me. I just know that Yui's breakfast is so fancy, Kubo's breakfast is just a glass of milk tea and Berin is a such handworker. Thank to this episode.

2. Baratheon

Baratheon Kenkyuusei

Remember what they did to Meetan? People seemed to be fine with it.
    If Muramoto's messing up with a girl's bang is called violence, what would the treatment Meetan got?

I am not really fond of Muramoto too but I would love to mess her bangs too if she is that obsessed.

Tapatalk を使用して私の SCL22 から送信

3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    u know very well that list came out of this site and voted by the users of this forum so of course people agree with it.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Satopii's part was pretty hilarious. Saw some snippets of it on twitter lol

5. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Yeah, that and we learned that eventhough her stomach acts weirdly after drinking it, she keeps the routine. Never know Satopii is a masochist.

6. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Must be all the sugar that caused the stomach pain, especially so early in the morning

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The funny part is she only drinks that before a performance because she says it soothes her stomach ache but then after she takes a sip, her stomach ache just worsened immediately lol

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Baka Satone...or should I say Maso Satone, I wonder what else she ate that day. She will not live long enough if she keep that diet up. Not enough intake.

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Must be hard being that young but in an idol career by mid-teens, pressured to diet like that to keep your fans...

We saw what happened to Naru... and starvation dieting that young sets you up for metabolic syndrome by your 30s... :( I hope it's just her breakfast...

... from a guy who now has serious GI disease from a lackadaisical, whatevs, rollercoaster diet half his life

10. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    which naru and what happened?

11. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

It doesn't make sense to only drink tea before a performance. You simply won't have the energy to perform and if she was doing it to diet, well she would be working off all the calories in the performance anyway :chuffed:.
    I don't know why people think the best way to lose weight is through dieting. The best way to lose weight and maintain fitness is through exercise and cardio!

I seriously hope that she ate more than just that, she would be passing out the stage if that is all she had!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  12. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    she said it was for a performance where the costume was showing more skin, so avoiding to eat is so that she doesnt look bloated later. I disagree on the best way of losing weight is through exercise, the majority of it is watching what you eat. maybe not to that extreme but simply exercising is not enough. exercise and cardio helps build lean muscle but you won't see results if you dont trim body fat. She probably could've had at least some fruit for a little bit of energy but she also could've had a dinner with a good amount of carbs the night before as well

13. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

True to that, you do need to watch what you eat aswell. But regardless of what she at the night before, she isn't going to get very far on just a morning tea. I doubt if she had a normal breakfast, that she would get fat (or look bloated) in the hours before the performance [hehe]. Im not saying she should of ate a Mcdonalds double big mac with extra cheese. But just a normal breakfast, something more than just a cup of tea xD.

14. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    what??? no muramoto moment´s???? than list is a sh1t!!!

15. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

The best way to lose body fat... is both.

As someone who's now forced onto a much healthier, less stereotypically-North-American diet (<50g fat per day)... have to agree that diet plays a massive role in weight loss, as my meds rob my muscles of triglyceride fuel, which my body lost the ability to control, nearly killing me twice... but also preventing me from vigorous exercise (feel like my limbs are leaden). Went from 230 lbs / 104 kgs to 175 lbs / 79 kgs in five months and kept it off, with minimal exercise.

That said... the more lean muscle you have thru exercise, the less you're apt to put on body fat in general. Lean muscle burns fat even at rest & while you're sleeping. Exercise is also heavily involved in waste mgmt in the body (lymphatic system), so if you don't move, you tend to become more apt to gain weight (oversimplified, but accurate). If you eschew exercise completely, you also atrophy -- faster the older you get. Exercise benefits follow a 'J'-trace on a cost:benefit chart -- below a certain level and your sedentary life will kill you, and above a certain level can expose you to non-intuitive yet serious mortality risks.

Moderate exercise (vs. the cult of crossfit & 'extreme' workouts, and their insane more-is-better nonsense) maintains muscle (not turn it into kidney-killing damaged proteins a la rhabdo), allows the body to clean itself out, balances endocrine function, and trains the brain to know better how to use the body. A sensible diet with that moderate exercise regimen (like walking or anything that keeps you ~60 - 80% of max heart rate), will keep you thin -- as heavy-walking/bicycling nations with non-American access to junk foods (Japan, most of Europe & Scandinavia), can tell you.

Not so much concerned that she's dieting, but at what point in Satopii's life. I hope she doesn't starve herself too much, then binge later. :flower:

16. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    That was voted by members of this forum, if you've ever visited the forums outside of the AKBingo thread you'll probably know.
    Not everyone is in love with the guy on your DP like you are. Anyway if you think about it WRH has only been the hosts of Bingo for like a year, it's reasonable that they won't make the list as they don't have that many moments yet, (but of course you get triggered) besides this is AKBingo they're not supposed to shine here, they're supposed to make the girls stand out while making the show entertaining.
    Also clean up you're language, be civilized here.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  17. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yes definitely agree did not articulate my point earlier well enough but this is a really good overview that there needs to be a balance of both and not one or the other.

18. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Not really. A very common motto when losing weight is "you can't outrun a bad diet"
    Exercise helps but you don't actually burn many calories just working out.

If she had a performance after is understandable that she withold eating too much before. Models do that too before photoshoots or catwalks. And in her case I also imagine that dancing with your stomach full is anything but comfortable. So it's probably just an exception rather than what she usually eats.

19. Baratheon

Baratheon Kenkyuusei

TBH that bang messing thing is nothing compared to what they did to Meetan.

Tapatalk を使用して私の SCL22 から送信

20. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Ok!! you are right!!! I'm sorry!!! ..
    But you have to accept than is a unfair list!! No Muramoto-sama vs Iwatate-chan (berzerk)?? come on man!!! Even Tano Yuka would be against that list!!!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018