TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

People still take jagutete seriously?

Moving on, what happen with character of members on AKBingo? Komi now rarely show her haraguro character anymore, I think the only memorable moment is when she said Iwao is lolicon. I'm not even sure Megu's character anymore, baka chara?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    No, it's not unfair. Again, that list was made up of multiple votes. If it's not on the list then that means not enough people found it funny enough to make it to the top 10. Make your own top 10 list filled with Muramoto moments, no one cares.

3. nagashuneya

nagashuneya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hommahinata
    agree..are they really akbingo-fans since first.. but thanks

4. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    thats not true man... everybody found "iwatate-chan vs muramoto-sama" so funn111y but wotas HATE Muramoto-sama!!! thats why they dont vote for that moment!!

Hi, baby!!! I love you too... Megu´s character is the "air head" chara!!! Like KojiHaru. Of course KojiHaru is the BEST in "air head" chara!!! but thats the Megu´s character!!

5. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    :wall::wall:
    I'm not sure how many times I've said this, but that list was voted by members of this forum, VOTED! If that moment wasn't in the list then it wasn't voted as funny enough. If you can't understand something as simple as that, then don't post anything at all. Like I said go make your own AKBingo funniest moments list and fill it with Muramoto moments so that you can sleep at night.

Everytime I reply to you I think my IQ drops by 2 points, so I'm out.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  6. anatolios

anatolios Kenkyuusei

whiny cry baby

7. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

^
    Wrong thread. Wlerin is rarely here, if you want to annoy him.

8. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I like this week episode. learning girls daily activity.
    but for first-timer like Misaki, this kind of segment is not good.
    she barely got screentime and can't make some impression.

9. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I can found many wotas and muramoto haters HERE. I dont knowed about that election about best moments of akbingo!!! If your IQ drops when you "talk" with someone who have good poits thats a illnes man... go to see a doctor.

10. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    I guess my IQ will drop by 2 points again lol. Muramoto isn't an idol stop treating him like one. In here we watch because of the girls not for a dude. Also as if people care enough to not vote any moments of him to that list just because "they're haters", please, he's not big enough to deserve haters.

Of course you don't know about the poll, because you don't go anywhere else in this forum if there's no Muramoto in it.

SMH. First, what good points? You never have a point, it's always muramoto this and muramoto that. The only thing that has a point is your erection for him. Second, It's not a sickness, it's a hyperbole. Google hyperbole, you'll benefit in learning something.

This time I'm done for real, farewell Muramotroll.

• Like Like x 1
  11. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The facts are the facts: variety prize to KII-CHAN and MACHARIN for akbingo... who interact with them in akbingo??? who??? THATS IT MAN!!! Im not a troll!!! Im a real akbingo fan...

12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Did you like AKBingo as well when the Bad Boys were the hosts or did you just start watching it because of Muramoto? And would you still watch it if they replace the hosts again some day?

13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Come to think of it, only Chori and Annin really maintain their characters, kinda miss that. It's been a while since 15th gen were newbies though... making them keep up those old chara would be sort of embarrassing (esp with Komi now a captain). That in itself could be a neta though...

14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Today's episode is not boring at all for me :) Moekyun battle for next week with the members in lucky girl ranking? :lol: What happened with the production team?

15. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Of Course!! i watch akbingo since 2008 (akb"some numbers")!! i liked akbingo with bad boys BUT I LIKE MORE NOW because Muramoto-sama!!!! if they replace the host i would still watching akbingo but if the new mcs are not OKUBO or GOTO or MURAKAMI KENJI (is a geinin like Muramoto-sama) honestly i will be a little upset...

16. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I'd pay good real money to watch an AKB show MCd by Okubo. And I'd have a nerdgasm if it was AKBINGO.

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Count me in for Okubo, haha

• Like Like x 1
  18. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Just bring back SKE Ebi with Okubo...

19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    SKE Ebi with Okubo for the new gens. It will be hilarious. No more crybaby duo Ego-Ryoha :lol:
    For Bingo I'd prefer to stick with WRH, they are starting to blend in very well.

20. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Bring back Aja Kong. She will participate at WIP, might as well invite her to AKBingo.