[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    In my opinion keyakake is better than kojichuu, and that's coming from someone who prefers Nogizaka over Keyakizaka by a large margin. Also, Keyabingo is on par with Nogibingo so far, except for the cringefest of episode 7.

2. Kielize

Kielize Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    I think the MC has really made the show enjoyable for me~ they really bring out some of the members characters or fun facts and really make it so enjoyable~

And i agree with the "heartfelt" interaction between members and the Tsuchida and Sawabe~
    Tsuchida i feel is really cool and open with how the members are backstage and all, like there were parts in the show where the members were asking on how should they greet others and all backstage and Tsuchida is ok with simple greetings or something like that~ Also like how Fuyuka was wondering if she should call Tsuchida in a way its closer and all~

Also seeing that, i'm guessing there will be once where they might pull and change of MC and stuff like that like how Bananaman pulled it in the last episode of NogiDoko~ It's mean but i guess it'll be cute to see some reactions from the members~

3. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I'm new to the whole otaku thing, I've only been into Japanese culture for under a year. So I don't know much about the idol (Japanese Celebrity) culture. Perhaps Nogizaka and AKB48 etc are more exciting on their shows. But it doesn't detract from my enjoyment of this show. It's sad that the Japanese may be judging this show as boring, I have watched perhaps a dozen Keyakitte Kakenai episodes, when I find them subbed, and I've always openly laughed, I find this (as well as Keyabingo) lets me enjoy the members just as, themselves. Not as their manufactured selves. Like if you were to compare them in the SajoMajo video to how they were in the questionaire episodes, they are completely different.

I think Tsuchida and Sawabe may push me into watching Japanese comedy when my nihongo gets better!

"And many thanks, as always, to Aidol and to all the people doing subs of shows. So much appreciated"

Absolutely seconded!

4. ikuchan udon

ikuchan udon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Sorry, but yeah I think I cant agree with keyaki shows are boring compared to nogi show...keyaki shows are by far are better than nogi for me tbh(no offense to nogi)..but i definitely think that im not the only one who thinks this...have u watch nogidoko in the early ep? it was boring like hell i cant even remember any of it... what i remember worth is only ikuchan moments(cooking,talent show,drawing,sports)..and that was the period I kinda dislike ikuchan no kidding but she killed it..i like nogi because of their song, and it cant be denied nogi hve pretty members but their variety are really boring..this is why i dont watch nogi that much except when they r ikuchan moment( bcoz ikuchan = gold moment)..

and about the mc, tbh Tsuchida-san is the reason I started watching KeyaKake at first though at that time i dont hve any interest at all to keyaki..but when i got to know that Tsuchida-san is the MC i thought of giving it a shot and now im in this keyaki ship..i hve this Tsuchida reputation in my mind that saying any show that with him will definitely be good and im not wrong at all..i think he is a very good mc bcoz evry show that i watch that has him, he manage to bring out girls personality, talk the topic on point and he is really good at reading the situation..for Sawabe-san, i nvr think he is funny, and i did bot know him well before KeyaKake, but i notice he is the one that sometime notice the girls more and ask more deeper question and result to gold information of the girl..
    They are not focus to do their own gag or something, and to me, the difference between tsuchi&sawabe is they make the show funny by using the information of the girls, drawing out more of their personality and make the viewers attracted to the girls, but bananaman (i dnt know now but in the early time) they are trying to make the show funny by using their own gag, or their own thing,like the tsukkomi guy always try to make himure do a boke(and its not even funny t all to me) (but i know they are really nice with the girl)..actually, if u want know, i read many fans complimenting KeyaKake mc saying they are glad they are the one mcing the show i cant agree more..most of the compliment goes to tsuchida-san with many before kinda dislike him to becoming to like him more after knowing him in KeyaKake..there's many saying that he is a good man and there's recent screenshot in latest 2 keyakake the unagi tournament i think? with him wiping the wet floor using towels..

if about keyabingo i feel just the same as above towards their mc..bfore i bcame keyaki fan, i already hink that they are really lucky and blessed to hve their mc now,.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@ikuchan udon -- What you say is what I feel. Except that I didn't know the hosts before. But in the early shows, Tsuchida, although he made me feel badly for the girls sometimes, really got their personalities out. And I could tell he liked them and wasn't trying to hurt them. I found him funny, but as you say it was not by making his own gags but by working with what the girls presented. After a while, Sawabe did more of the talking, and became the kindly oniisan (or maybe ojisan) keeping things flowing, but he sometimes pinpoints something, too. What I see is the members being the show, not being extras, and bringing out their own personalities, rather than fitting into some preconceived idea (usually). I don't know any other idol shows enough to compare, but KeyaKake is just great, for me. Except for ep1 and maybe the ep before this one, I've enjoyed KeyaBingo more than I expected, too. I don't like to see people embarrassed.

6. ikuchan udon

ikuchan udon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    @ukifune -- yeah..i kinda know what u mean he seem to make fun of the girl in the first ep the girls come out..when i saw he keep making fun of uemura i do kinda feel bad at her but then i read the interview of tsuchi and sawabe, tsuchi said he himself know that some fan are mad with him making fun of the girls, but he want them to trust him because all the action he made are based on the situation..and i know trusing him was right, bcoz if he had not make fun of uemura and her "superb" trumpet skill, i wouldnt even take a notice to uemu at all now and i feel that most of her fan are like that too..really..

And even better, i think all of them get their fair time of screentime (overall)..they all got their own highlight episode and not just few of them given the focus..

7. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    I don't know much about this but I think since Tsuchida and Sawabe are not a duo like Bananaman (feel free to correct me, I don't follow Japan's comedy scene), I guess it's kinda understandable if Bananaman goes their own way here and there because they've been together for many years, thus the chemistry between each other.
    Besides, Tsuchida already liked Nogi before (I remember he said he doesn't listen to their music but he does watch the show, and there were some "unneeded" trivias about Nogi members in early episode of Keyakake) and it's kinda natural for him to like Keyaki too. So as we can see, he actually loves his job (or at least he seems to).
    About Sawabe, I don't know if he's a boke or tsukkomi guy because both of them seem like tsukkomis for me. Not like I care or anything, as long as they entertain me and bring out our girls' potentials, nor I need them to be manzai-like. That being said, I love those 5 MCs (+ Ijiri, so far Sandwichman doesn't strike me as a funny duo) and I'm glad they have different traits.
    tl;dr it all goes back to ourselves

Sorry for the long post, here's Ozeki Rika's Individual PV softsub from 2nd Single.
    Original sub credit goes to @MasToppu and his blog here.

8. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
  9. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    YES!!!
    I was expecting seeing the Pokotsu Test being subbed!!!
    :worthy:ありがといごさいました:worthy:

10. Basstian

Basstian Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much!

I really wanted to see that with subs. And thanks for providing Softsubs too.

11. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

i have no doubt tsuchida and sawabe mc the show.because tsuchida been mc in akb tentomu chu.he is amazingly good.that why hes popular.thank you for indonesian subber also for their hardworking subbing the show each week.

12. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Thank you so much for the subs!

13. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

14. nullion

nullion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
  15. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
  16. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Thank you for continuing these!!

Can't wait for ep 24!

17. Stolichnaya Vodka

Stolichnaya Vodka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
  18. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Thank you for your hard work!

19. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Thanks for adding softsubs!
    btw this isn't a subbing request, but I'm curious did you skip #17 because you couldn't find source subs? That was one of my favourite talk episodes.

-edit- Finally got around to watching this with subs and I don't want to go around correcting stuff, but I thought this should be pointed out because it's a weird one people might not know: the Daruma "Onee" line was translated as "big sister", but in this context it's slang for crossdressing gay/trans guys. You know the overly effeminate flamboyant ones you sometimes see on variety shows? I don't know if the name started out as negative gay slang and they just embraced it and made it their own, or if it came from them within their scene, but anyway, that's who they're referring to here. The poses the girls do on the show makes much more sense with this in mind ;)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  20. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon