Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Zobii is just a lucky guy....I still never have any good dreams with AKB....It's only bad dreams with them.

2. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Hey! I never said I ever married Yukirin! (we were just living together :fear: )
    Okay, I take that back... I remember when I was in third grade, I had a dream where I married one of my classmates (and we got shot at during the wedding and I got hit)... so fair enough, there are no rules in dreams. I must be getting old :lol: :^^;:

Yeah, had another married to Miichan dream... It seems moderately regular lately... All sorts of stuff happened and it wasn't too interesting... (too many young ones on this thread XD) But it ended with me being late for class and Miichan gives me a smack in the head and a shove and said something like "Tsk! Get your act together... mou, why did I even marry you?" :^^;: (in japanese, they hardly speak english in my dreams, somehow i understand in my dreams...)

3. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

But you do can make your dream controller to dream of AKB48 eventhough it may project them in your bad dreams so compared to some of S48 members in here who had tried so hard to dream of their oshis or make other AKB members to appear in their dream to no avail, it's still a good thing (in some ways) to me :)

But i do understand how you feels. A bad dream is still a bad dream and i have had quite a few bad dreams involving AKB48 girls myself. I hope and wish that your AKB dreams in the futures will be a good one and more pleasant :)

EDIT: I just realize this just now and completely forgot that you're the lover of scary stories and the one who created "share all your scary stuff" thread in this forum. Now i know and understand why your dream controller always giving bad dreams to you :fp:...There's nothing wrong with it, in fact your dream controller works so well that it keeps projecting scenes/images you like the most....horror :^^;:

Just living together?....:hmm:....Riiiiiiiight......:glare: :shifty: :hehe:

Yeah! why did you even marry him? quick! divorce him and marry me instead Miichan! [rofl] :^O^: :rolleyes:

4. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

I had a dream that I went to Churi Land, which for some reason was in Canada and Japan at the same time.
    So me and this group of people walked all the way to Canada.
    There was a big flag that said "Churi Land" and Churi's face was on everything.
    This wota came up and asked me "You know what would be better?"
    "What?"
    "Kuumin Land."
    And then I got all excited because there was another Kuumin fan!

5. ellvahara

ellvahara Kenkyuusei

well its just a DREAM hahaha :D :D :D

6. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

I dreamed about that Frenchmymelody died... But then I found out That it was Heysamurai that died not melody and I was really happy! The weird thing about that is that Samurai is one og my S48 oshis... (1.)
    So this just says that I am really weird.

7. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    ^ That's... sad... :cry:

Okay, my dream... Last night I dreamed in three parts, the first part was I was working as a coordinator for a Miichan and Takamina performance and I had to organize a practice hall. While I was laying down the ground work ordering some people around, Miichan and Takamina arrived doing their thing. I was trying hard to get Miichan's attention but she was really concentrated on her lyrics sheet as she leaned against a table. :dunno: Takamina was doing leg stretches on another table (one foot on table kinda thing) and I thought I'd better not bother her. [hehe] In the end, the stage we made was only three inches high and no mikes or anything and they got on the middle and started to sing kisu no ryuusei and I left the hall and went through the bushes and into the woods. :blink:

Next scene was I was sleeping in this severely dilapidated house that was dusty and really not the sort of place anyone would live in... But I was sleeping in a bed in there. Then I noticed the back door started to creak as it was in the room I was in and frantically tried to put some clothes on as I was yelling, "there's someone in here!" [sweat]

It stopped for a bit so I went back to bed, but as soon as I tucked myself in, these three guys, one in his 40s another was a young teen and a third was really tall and foreboding, entered my room. They all shook my hand as I was lying down but the third one pulled out a revolver and pointed it directly on my chest. I raised my hands and said: "Okay, what do you want?" He replied with a grin, "the money." I then said, "my wallet is over there, take all the money but please leave all my cards and stuff..." [sweat]
    I felt like he was going to shoot me and stuff but I don't actually remember... :dunno:

The third part was a riot in what seemed like outside a concert hall. It seems like Acchan did something really bad (but it wasn't mentioned in my dream) and the majority of AKB fans suddenly turned towards AKB and only a few really faithful fans stayed to defend them. All the ___48 girls were all making an escape out of the concert hall to something Aki-P prepared at the back of the hall but they have to get out of the building first. So the faithful fans, me included, formed this barricade while the girls were escaping in the space behind us. [wonder]

Suddenly I heard Miichan's yelp and when I looked further up, she's on the ground with a bruise on her forehead as some angry fans broke through the line and shoved her. I raced up though the line in slow motion and shove-kicked the guy standing over her. I knelt next to her and asked "daijoubu ka?". She nodded so I helped her up, then I faced the oncoming onslaught of the angry mob, then I turned around and said "Nigeru!" All the girls behind me just looked at me so I yelled "Nigete kudasaaaaiiiii ! ! !" I remember how Acchan, Sae and Miichan looked at me and I felt like "the man." [cool] The look Miichan gave me was a "my hero" kinda look while the one Sae gave me was a "you're the man" kinda look. The look Acchan gave me felt like I was gonna get some after, if you get what I mean ^_ー

The onslaught of angry fans got to me and I started smacking my open palm on everyone that got close enough (E.Honda style)... I was doing pretty well till someone stabbed me. :^^;: Then I woke up...

8. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

A few days ago, I had a dream about No Sleeves. ^^ And guess what it was? It was ANOTHER scary dream affiliated with AKB. D: Ugh, I hate having AKB in my dreams now since it's ALWAYS....scary. :/ Anyways, No Sleeves were all in their Kuchibiru Furezu outfits. I remember we were on a misty and foggy evening and there was tall buildings and nice ones, wind, loud sounds, people talking, lots of cars on place. They were runnning. In very dirty, yucky, black and brown mud with a little bit of smeared blood on their faces. Takamina was the only 1 that was clear to me like the vision of my dream, but I do remember Kojiharu being on the right side of Takamina's view and not mine and Miichan being on the other. There were police that were chasing them, but Miichan, Takamina, and Kojiharu were all like growling and screaming. The police finally caught them luckily, but once they were put into the jail cell, a few moments later, they went out of it. All of a sudden, I was still outside, but IDK why I still was, but they were chasing after me. Since Takamina is like my Kami-Oshi....I was like saying, "What the heck is Takamina doing?!?!? XD" So yeah....There was more, but it was another different dream. Another very weird one with people you guys don't know. 8D

9. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

I had a dream some nights ago, but it was a nightmare :XD:
    It was like a mafia game, prob. Beacuse I have been reading the ebi48 mafia games... Ok the first I remember I was on a boat and everybody had on stripy suits. Then I remember going to bed in a white and black sad room with my mum, dad and sister. Then I Woke up, I was being chased. I think the "Mafia" was chasing me. I kept on running to some elevators and going up then run to the next one, allthe way til I came in one that homer was in... :fp: I was thinking all the time kill me I want to dye this is scary! Then I saw somebody that was killed, then I saw who that person who was dead and it was kasai tomomi. I started to run, but then somebody held me. "They want to lynch you, you haven't been active so they Think you Are mafia. The mafia is also after you." said a person while she released me, now more scared than ever I run to a dead end "night one" said a dark voice from a speacer. The mafia came and stabbed me. I started crying All I could see was a white light. The I went through the wall, a girl stood there (I don't remember who that was) she took my hand and dragged me up some stairs, "here is my room and there is yours" she said while pointing at a little room. "I have to hide you" she said and pushed me under the bed. The last thing I remember was that the speaker saying: " Night one results: one death Isabella ______________ that is all I remember.... It was actually really scary!

10. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

had a dream about Yuko last night(as Giddy would say Yay_Yuko!)

couldn't remember the beginning of it, but I remember that we were hanging out by ourselves somewhere and we just started kissing. Of course, we did some talking between kisses.

The dream seemed like it went through days as we were dating as bf/gf. One of those days, it was raining and we went to Kei Yasuda's house(Dream Morning Musume). Not sure why, but we just went there anyway and had a good time. Even on one of those days, we were on a stage or farm or something and we just fell down kissing. She looked up at me smiling and said, "You are the only guy that I want to share my life with." :)

guess you know what happenes next..

11. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

What? WHATTTTT? WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? :hmm:

12. gcc9108

gcc9108 Kenkyuusei

As far as I can remember,I didn't have a good dream last night~(a nightmare maybe,can't remember now)
    Planning to sleep longer to see if I can have a good dream during that period.

Still, sorry for my poor English.
    (The browser I'm using doesn't support spell checking so it makes the situation even worse somehow.)

13. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

Awwwww you Are so KAWAII :3 I had the same reaction, but I was releaved when I saw it was you Tama I was like Yeahie now I will get my set!!!! *ashamed*

14. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

^
    lol you XDDDDDD
    I JUST DON'T WANT TO DIE YOUNG YOU KNOW :awesome:

15. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    I had a dream I hooked up with Colin Firth. He's like 50 but he's a sexy, sexy man. Pretty sweet dream. lol

16. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    Double post. But it is relevant.

I had a dream I was hanging with Miichan, Meetan and Nontii. I kept trying to chu~ nontii but she wouldn't let me, lol. Meetan was dancing around and just generally being awesome, and Miichan was trying to show me her new health food range. I was eating some sort of healthy sweet called 'The Miichan mix' lol.

17. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

had my first SNSD dream in a long time last night!

I was at a post office and for some reason, there was a house next to it. I was talking to the post lady when all of a sudden, the girls were there and started talking to me. I was in shock over it as Taeyeon was looking over the computer and asking for a girl named Nicole(didn't realize until later that it was Jessica's sister).

Anyhoo, I was just laying my head down when all of a sudden, Yoona leans over to my side with her face nearng mine. I don't even realize it until she kisses me on the cheek and we just look at the other girls for awhile before I woke up.(Honestly, I almost woke up a couple of times before I fully did. Thank goodness that dream was actually intact.)

18. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Wow, last night I had three dreams in a row, but only one was related to AKB. I dreamt I was watching pictures of Umechan...that's what happens when you watch so many times the UG PV before going to sleep... :p

19. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    A week ago I started watch jdrama LIFE and Majisuka Gakuen 1 & 2 for the first time, non stop.
    I felt like I was dreaming back then. It feels like I was also IN those drama.
    That was a nice ride for one week. I don't wanna wake up.
    I am so addicted with Japanese stuff now.

20. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    okay dream....

I was dreaming about going to Singapore.... and I was in a train, dunno where I went though.... ow yeah... hope it will come true one day!! [rock]