Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

Haha lol. I have had that dream just it was unicorns and I was lying on clouds in heaven :^^;:

2. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• ... first AKB-related dream for me xD

I took a nap earlier today (didn't want to but fell asleep on my bed coming back from work xD) and this is what I dreamt xD

I was part of AKB's 13th generation KKS o__o
      And I was participating along with others KKS and AKB full members to some concert where we all had a shuffle unit xD
      I only remember I was backstage when I saw the full members coming on stage to salute the audience~ I was wearing a Shuumatsu Not yet-like skirt (for the shape) but with colors and patterns and stuff of one of the 2010 outfits (the red plaid à la Iiwake Maybe~)
      Then my sister was with me backstage and kept asking me which song I was going to sing and in which unit xD I was unable to answer her since I didn't know it yet (yeah ofc xDDD) and then I saw TGSK revealing the tracklist on a blackboard to all the others KKS backstage, each song by each song (but I can't remember which songs were written here xD)

... and then I woke up :fp:
      I want the next episode :awesome: that was so cool xD

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Congratulations! Perhaps it was a premonitory dream... ;)

4. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• I kind of wish it was 8D
      The day I get into AKB and can bring my family to one of my concerts, I'll definetely be happy for the rest of my life :lol:

5. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

I had the best and the worst dream at the same time today. [party] :cry: The first thing I remembered was in the woods with one girl from my old school, a teacher, my sister, some other people I cant remember, and akb48 was way infront with the people that didnt know/care about them. And we had to go under water and stuff like that. I for some reason held my nose and then Sae came and gave me a biiiiig hug :awesome: I said you are cool (in english) and she said eh? I said more clear you are cool and we held hands and went under watter and then she went in front of me and we got seperated :cry: And akb48 went in to a seperate room (odd a two rooms and a kitchen showing upp from nowhere in the middle of the forest...) and I started eating pizza :^^;: When I was done I was gonna go in the other room and then I woke upp :angry: [boom]
    And again In my dream I couldnt wait to tell my sister that our oshi hugged ME :awesome: Damn you reality :asdfgh:

6. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    I had tomochin's dream last night! Maybe It was because I listened to Fui Ni last night, and got stuck in my head...
    I saw her in SPA (dunno what name), she used scrab on her body... and then I came toward her and said,
    "Tomochin, your Fui Ni's video is really awesome! I love it! and your voice too!!"
    I forgot how she reacted, not long after that I woke up this morning... arrgghhhh :angry:

7. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

My dream tonight was probubably based on that my best friend`s dad died yesterday he had been in a koma for 8 days and I was in the hospital when he died :cry:
    It started somwhere that was probuably supposed to be my school. The next thing I remembered was me and some people from my school was running down the hill from my house than the other people came after us. Then we run up the same hill and I run around som trees. Then we keep running and suddenly we were at a mall and then we ran back and came to a other mall. We kept running and came to the woods again. After a while we came to my best friends house (it was supposed to be, but it looked like a cabbin.) When we came in I saw her dad lying there ded. I realised we were to late and that we couldnt save him :cry: :cry:

8. _jakkechan

_jakkechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    i dreamed about me going to school on a pajama, and damn i saw my crush and he was laughing at me. i think this ain't a dream but a nightmare :wall:

9. Sina

Sina Kenkyuusei

I dreamed I got married to Tomo/

10. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I don't remember dreaming last night, but I guess I dreamed about something bad because I woke up feeling like a lorry had run over me... :hmm:

11. _jakkechan

_jakkechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    what a nice dream you've got there XD

12. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    yea you're rite!
    wish tonight I will have a dream where I could marry ACCHAN as well ! :hehe: :hehe:

13. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    lol, I think I've dreamed that I'm married to Miichan often enough now that at times I've even dreamed we were having marital problems or problems with the kids... :^^;: :fp: :fear:

But I'd still want to dream more of that... :^O^:

14. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    ^ Zobii .... :^^;:

Few days ago I dreamt about AKB48 for the first time! (and that I can remember ..)
    But I only saw Acchan and Yuko, and a few members whom I can't recall after waken up ......
    It must be because you kidnapped Miichan!!!! :gavel:

15. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ The closest I have had a dream where I marry Sae is when I was listening to AKB songs and dreamed that I was center (I was Kanon Wakashima :fp: ) And we were in Majisuka Gakuen world and me and Sae was my girlfriends... I was the best fighter and took down the whole Rapappa in a couple of seconds to prove myself to Gakuran to become her partner [rock] :^^;: :fp: Yeah so you guys can prob. see that I have a girl crush on Sae :hehe:

16. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

XDDDDDD lol how realistic :XD:

don't we all

I never have AKB dreams, I envy you guys ;A ; (but it's good that I don't have AKB dreams, because my dreams are mostly violent and involve lots of deaths. For example, yesterday I dreamed my brother was driving me up the mountains to save dying polar bears. And then we met a woman who said "you cannot pass, you're underage, why are you driving", so my brother ran over her with the car. What is wrong with me :fp: )

17. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    ^ In my more violent dreams, I'm the one who gets run over, shot at, punched, pushed off a cliff, bitten etc... never somebody else :^^;:

I did no such thing! I was wearing a hat... And not my usual cologne... She followed me willingly... :fear:

But... aren't you a bit too young to get married? :blink: :lol:

I dream of this forum a bit more often lately...

2 nights ago I dreamed that I was arguing with this other forum member (female, and I've never met her before but seen her in a video it was garnetjester) about Yui (can't remember what about) when Sasshi came and jumped in to the argument on my side. I backed off and the two of them were arguing face to face then suddenly Yui jumped in and tapped her hand and she stepped off leaving Sasshi and Yui who started wrestling... :^^;: Then, in my dream I got on s48, which was streaming chat instead of posts, and I was making a commentary of the fight. I can't remember who won. [think] Something else happened but I can't remember... maybe we arguing about the kids again... :fear:

18. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    :tongue:

^ You should post the last story in the thread "How did you discover and get addicted to STAGE48?" :lol:

19. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta Kenkyuusei

No! I am not to young to marry Sae! There is only like 11 years appart! [rock] no not [rock] it is :cry: I guess... There is no such thing as to young for love!!! Okay I am to young to get married... :fp: [blush]
    EDIT: I like the no age dream rule!! [rock]

20. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Hey! there's NO age limit in dreams! You can marry whoever, wherever and whenever you want...ONLY in dreams! Ask Zobii how many times have he married Minegishi Minami, Kashiwagi Yuki and now Kojima Haruna in his dreams :hehe: