5th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by halcyon, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Out of 87K+ applicants throughout the nation management is gonna get a former 48 group member? Seems like a reach to me.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think it is really good strategy by management to not reveal 5ki members until the end. It keep many fans hyped over this new gen and create a buzz, discussion, and theory. Other than Yahagi Moeka, there is also rumor about ex-STU48, Ichioka Ayumi.
    But, the rumor that make me laugh is when a fan try to look at the HTML code of 5ki page on Nogi website, and found something like initial name on members image name.[hehe] I think I'll find it after the first announcement today. If that match, that would be amazing.[hehe]

One thing for sure, I'm happy welcoming my beloved Nogi 11 new members. :) Now, let make this old brain work once more to memorize the face, name, and Kanji.:D

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I think that 11 members is very good, it's not too many so each member can stand out. I also like the idea of individual introductions! The pictures with flowers look classy and pretty.

I re-checked the dates and this seems very unlikely because the applications for Nogi 5th gen were between July 19 and August 10, that is during the time Moeka talked about her solo debuts so I don't think she would apply for a group. She did dissapear since October which is when the candidates started training, I just don't think she applied when she was still in her contract with Avex (it's more likely she maybe auditioned for Sasshi's 3rd group where applications started in October).

However, there is another rumor of ex-48 joining Nogi 5th gen and it's ex-STU Ichioka Ayumi, there is even a tweet here with a link to matome site discussing the rumor. Apparently she talked about auditioning for Nogi, and she has deleted all her social medias a few weeks ago. This seems more likely to be true, we'll see. She's very pretty btw!

Nogi's 2nd gen and 4th gen both had/have ex-AKB members though.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I don't think the problem is that she is an ex AKB member. The problem is that would be a popular and well known AKB member, who also left the group probably not on the best way and moment.
    I've never been against the fact Kitagawa Yuri is an ex AKB member cause it has been for a really short time and she never really shined there, while in Nogi she finally found her place.
    But Moeka would be just a bad idea. Would create buzz but in a negative way and wouldn't really be beneficial for her and the group.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Oh, that makes so much sense. IIRC, Moeka is also a Sasshi oshi, so there's a little more probability she auditioned for Sashi's group. Honestly, I don't think she fits Nogi's image :approve:

Yeahh she's very pretty indeed! Also, STU has a more "refined" image than other 48 groups, so I think she would fit.

That's right! Everyone is so excited and hyped for it, I'm looking forward to know all of the 11 members. Do you guys believe they might be already featured at the 29th single senbatsu? Usually, that would not happen and they would likely get a gen song as a b-side first, but as they're highly anticipated and have been training for such a long time, do you think it's a reasonable possibility? The last two of the ones revealed in February seem to have short hair, knowing Aki-P's groups history, what if one of them will be the 5th generation center?

Yes, I'm very hyped :1st:

6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    1st profile
    nagi inoue
    Hometown: kanagawa

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Alphabetical order? Ace first? Where are we starting with Inoue?

8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Maybe she can go surf with Umemayo

9. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Inoue Nagi kinda looks like a halfie.
    I'm excited to know more about all of the 5th gen. This is what we need after all of these grad surge.

10. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    wow pretty.. totally giving that actress vibe.
    kinda looks familiar. but i can't pinpoint who?

now i'm really excited for the rest of 5th gen

• Like Like x 2
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Okay, the first one is Inoue Nagi. She is pretty and I hope crazy as well.:D We have another Inoue for Shitara-san to bully here.[hehe]
    By the way, I also love her name, 井上 和. It is simple and easy to remember. Her surname is also unique "和", which means harmony and Japanese-style.:)
    And, I also found it scary that fans detective ability was amazing. As I mentioned on my earlier post, some fans try to peek at HTML code on the Nogi 5ki page and found the member image name has something like initial/short name of their family name.
    As for Inoue Nagi, her image name is inoeaQMkE5nFbMz.jpg. The first three letter represent her family name shorts perfectly. Amazing!!!
    That means, the other member also has similar formula. For tomorrow, the member image code is ichuKEABGPEgcr2.jpg. That means "ich"?! So, could it be that ex-STU48 member, Ichiko Ayumi?
    And the rest of members are:
    ino - Inoue Nagi
    ich
    sug
    oga
    tom
    oku
    nak
    iok

There is possibility that they will have a song in 29th. Management planned to introduce them last December. But, they couldn't do that because of Covid. So, there is enough time to record a song and MV.
    As for short hair member, it seems there are some of them. But, I don't think they will be the center. Since Maiyan center, management+AkiP didn't use this formula anymore.
    But, short hair is one of my weakness. Maybe, I'll fall with one of them.:)

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ Nogi wotas scare me... I myself can't look in the mirror!

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Mirror is abyss. And, you know what Nietzsche said about abyss?
    "if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." Kowaiii~~:D

• Like Like x 1
  14. oompaoloompa

oompaoloompa Kenkyuusei

She kind of resembles Miyoshi Ayaka.

Just based on appearance alone, this girl looks to have confidence in front of the camera. Hopefully this is the case for the rest of the generation since it's a trait that I'm sure many of us are hoping to see.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Looks like it, still need to confirm 2-3 more members but we can expect them to be pushed to every work there are right away.
    First member pretty good,can't see Nogizaka vibes yet but i wouldn't trust myself since i said that last time too with the 4ki and too early to judge.

16. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

I quite liked the introduction video. It's like watching a CM or something :chuffed:
    And yeayy for another Inoue to add to my list of oshis, the other one being Saku46's Inoue :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Inoue Nagi, so pretty and oneesan-like. As someone in Youtube commented, she already looks ripe as a 16-years-old. By being the first one to appear, she sets the bar high. So excited.

• Like Like x 1
  18. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Uhm I'm not a fan of these introduction videos. They're too short and the only thing you can judge is the girl's aesthetic.
    Girl looks pretty btw.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Now I remember, in a quick glance she kinda look like a fresher Michopa.