AKB48 16th Anniversary Show Team Shuffle

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by metallion, Dec 8, 2021.

1. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I'm a bit (actually, loads) skeptical about the possibility of new stages. They didn't specifically say the new teams would have new stages. But even if they did, there was an instance in the past where they did specifically mention new stages, but didn't actually deliver. Well, at least to the level it was so hyped about. Eh and even if they didn't mention new stages, the current old team formation didn't really have brand new stages at its beginning either. So either way, I'm not really putting hope for new stages. As for waiting stages, or a-mix-of-already-released-songs stages.... that just makes me even more skeptical, they'll grow complacent and then never get started with the new stages.

On the other hand, we've seen some efforts in hyping up or starting a sort of new activities this year or so, so I guess I'll just believe it when I see it.

2. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Darlings I'm back!

After announcement I was worried a lot about changes, but now... I think that these changes are okay.

Someone has told why Zukki is not in Team B. If she'll be Team B, then it will be difficult to keep enough attention for her and Yuiyui. Yuiyui has promoted Team B songs even if she was... Team A member. Even during solo performances she choose Team B songs, not Team A [hehe]

Okay, but my opinion to all teams:

Mion's Team A seems too much K-popish in my mind. I know that AKB wants more international attention, but I don't feel these changes. Also age mediane is quite too high in this team and it will be big problem in next 2-3 years if there will be not new shining ace in 17th gen who will join this team.
    In other way this team seems sooo feminine with Komiharu, Erii, Annin, Otake, Chiyori, Okabe, Seichan, Macharin, Serika and Hiichan. It can be interesting and stylish.
    I'm worried about Naachan will she find herself in this team, because Team 4 was YuuNaa and others. In Team A vibe Naachan has only way to be new Shinoda Mariko.

Taguchi's Team K is like big uknown. It can be great or great flop. I really regret that Muto sisters will be separated, because their bind and MCs were amazing, but in other way we should remember that Tomu will soon graduate from AKB48 and it's better for Orin to build some of her personal brand without her famous older sister.
    Really interesting is big comeback of Satopii to Team K, because we should remember that she was picked as 2nd choice in 2nd draft by Team K and she has surpassed 1st choice who has graduated in result. Maybe Satopii has a lot of cuteness in her overlook, but Miichan had to has some reason to give so big chance to sooo young in that time girl(she was only 12 yo). Please remember my words.

Asai's Team B seems like new killer-team first time since Mayuyu's graduation. Really strong crew with cute vibe "over 9000" (I had to use this famous quote from Dragon Ball here).
    When it comes to thoughts about selected idols, first of all I have to highlight that I'm sooo surprised that Kitazawa Saki is still AKB48 member. I was sure, that that she has already graduated :^^;: (BTW: There is a typo in her surname in first post in this thread).
    I'm glad to see Yuiyui in Team B, because - as I've told above - she has made a lot for Team B as Team A member. Really I was all time surprised, that she is singing in solos and duos mostly Team B songs, not Team A. In other way I'm glad to see her and Nagichan together, because they were always close and finally they can be together in one team.
    Last two idols who are in my mind really interesting choices for Team B are Harupyon and Fujizono Rei. Harupyon with her dancing "skills" was big mistake as Team K member, but now when she is in Team B she can finally start to shine more as idol. In other way Fujizono is really interesing idol and I'm following her steps little by little since she has joined Team 8. She can be a real "black horse" in the future.

Kuranoo's Team 4 can be a really big surprise. There are no big expectations about them as I could see in these thread, but I've some idea in my mind... This team is made to take some girls from shadow and reveal hidden talents. I mean ladies with big potential as Shitao Miu, Takita Kayoko, Taniguchi Megu, Gyoten Yurina, Takaoka Kaoru, Sato Kiara, Tada Kyoka and Yoshida Karen. They were always in shadow of more pushed/famous teammates and had no enough space to rise their wings as idol.
    Aaaaaand here comes Yuiri in her shining armor. Please tell me, who is better as senpai to take an idol and reveal what was hidden in shadow of pushed girls?

PS: Since February:

あなたは今日でゆいゆい推し ほらチームB
    「みーんなのハートを(取っちゃう、取っちゃう!)」:cute:

あなたは今日でなぎー推し ほらチームB
    「読んで極はー?(なぎ!)」:cool:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    :)

She's the type of idol who does stage plays. Therefore, if you don't follow her it's as if she doesn't exist.

:shifty:

Or on Naru's face.

Hmmm... Hiyuka?

[​IMG]

4. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Never got that impression:^^;:

Okadas role? Being the center of this team. Honda is the ace und captain is obviously Mukaichi. The three most important names in this team. (there are a lot more good/great and interesting members tho)
    And please don't compare current members to long gone graduates who have nothing to do with the current state/image of the group. It's their era, not the one from the first gens.

Any evidence? She could go another 2, 3, 4 years. U know, doin it Kashiwagi-style;):lol:

I like that idea of yours, never came to my mind. Even tho I love Taniguchi and Murayama, this team seemed fairly "boring" to me as a whole.
    So Murayama is the new Minegishi? :eek:[hehe]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I would say it's the opposite, like in the current Team 4.

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Myao was the first Team K member to be called: announced graduation.

Renacchi was the first Team B member to be called: will announce it tomorrow.

Iriyama?
    Ocarina of Time? :hehe:

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    What about the profile pics?

When will we get updated profile pics?
    + Is there the chance of Kato Rena, Myao & Iriyama graduating before the pics update or even before the shuffle?

I mean the suffle is taking place on February 6th while Myao leaves on February 5th.

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Usually (in normal years) the profiles are updated around april

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The new teams without the members who announced graduation:

Team A (19 members)
    Captain:
    Mukaichi Mion
    Chiba Erii, Honda Hitomi, Michieda Saki, Komiyama Haruka, Muto Orin, Iwatate Saho, Otake Hitomi, Saito Haruna, Nakanishi Chiyori, Okabe Rin, Fukuoka Seina, Mitomo Mashiro, Macharin, Yoshihashi Yuzuka, Shimizu Maria, Takahashi Sayaka, Nagano Serika, Okada Nana

Team K (17 members)
    Captain:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Hama Sayuna, Yamane Suzuha, Ichikawa Manami, Kobayashi Ran, Oda Erina, Shimoguchi Hinana, Muto Tomu, Onishi Momoka, Mogi Shinobu, Yumoto Ami, Okuhara Hinako, Yamabe Ayu, Takahashi Ayane, Hattori Yuna, Uemi Sorano, Yamauchi Mizuki

Team B (19 members)
    Captain:
    Asai Nanami
    Sakaguchi Nagisa, Sato Minami, Shinozaki Ayana, Suzuki Kurumi, Tokunaga Remi, Nagano Megumi, Fujizono Rei, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Omori Maho, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kitazaki Saki, Hashimoto Haruna, Ishiwata Sena, Inagaki Kaori, Hirano Hikaru, Fukutome Mitsuho, Yamada Kyoka, Oguri Yui

Team 4 (18 members)
    Captain:
    Kuranoo Narumi
    Okada Rina, Nagatomo Ayami, Sasaki Yukari, Yoshikawa Nanase, Sakagawa Hiyuka, Taniguchi Megu, Shitao Miu, Utada Hatsuka, Omori Miyu, Kurosu Haruka, Gyoten Yurina, Takaoka Kaoru, Sato Kiara, Tada Kyoka, Yoshida Karen, Kawahara Misaki, Murayama Yuiri

I like Team B the most because it has almost all my favorites :cute:
    Team A has some of my favs too. it's always A and B for me haha

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    For this latest shuffle, I think Team A is (and has always been) the strongest, but my favorite is still Team B, basically for the same reason as yours. In fact, in terms of Team B for me personally, this is my 2nd favorite shuffle. My all-time favorite Team B is Kizaki Team B back in 2015.

• Like Like x 1