Single AKB48 38th [Kibouteki Refrain] (2014/11/26)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 17, 2014.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    oh crap, the song is actually good, it's like everyone said, along the lines of Iiwake and co which i love, i can't believe it, AKB still releases good music, will judge for based on the full version, but as of right now, i think i like it

thank god no more shits like So Long, KNP or decent but kind of boring like LR

dat Sakura touch:whistle:

2. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

I figure since someone had to get the boot to make room for sakura in the top 16, miichan was the most logical choice. I'm a bit surprised that ikomachan is getting picked over milky, but at the same time I really think management wants to push her harder than we thought so... i'll be satisfied until milky's solo single drops and she wrecks all my faves :D

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    @kk127 watch your langage, saying rude things doesn't make people want to read your post

4. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

this song is a bit everyday kachuusha ish.. finally a fast tempo and energetic ( based on wota chant )
    Aki-P bring back acchan era song ? [hehe]

Now i just hope the outfit will be cool and have same color not like KnP

5. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i didn't insult anyone, i stated my opinion, i don't see a problem, and i don't remember people not saying words like that all the time :wtf:

6. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    If they make same senbatsu with this singles (media-senbatsu).... I think there is no significant change in last shuffle... :^^;:

A: 5 member
    K: 1 member
    B: 2 member
    4: 1 member
    SG: 7 member

team K still weak (+team 4)... Team A,still the most powerful team... :^^;:

7. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Since I think this is the third or fourth time I've received a report about the use of language in this thread this week from different users about a couple different people, I thought I'd clear the air here, both for the people being reported and the people doing the reporting.

While Stage48 does allow the use of curse words (within limit), as @gocchisama said, it also really doesn't help your post when anyone call songs "shit" or anyone uses the word "bitches," in a joking manner or not. The posts will be left as is, but that's just something to chew on.

On topic, I cannot judge the song quality at all from that clip, haha. Wayyyy too much fan cheering. Can't wait for a higher quality preview!

8. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I can't hear much from that snippet, but I think it really is a Kami-song like how the management labels it. AKB's songs these days doesn't have that fanchants unlike before, so I am glad there's a lot of fanchants this time.
    I really can't imagine a double center of Sakura/Mayu, I prefer Mayu/Paru but since the rumored formation has the 4 youngsters in front, I'm good with it.

9. oshiriko

oshiriko Kenkyuusei

I wonder is it possible for akb to make a single like seifuku ga jama wo suru or keibetsu shiteita aijou, again wwww lol

10. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

11. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

While I appreciate everyone who gets the leaks out early. I can't make nothing from that audio. :(

Hoping for a amazing track!

12. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    After hearing the centers for this single, I was really nervous that this was just going to be another cutsey song (which I'm really not fond of..) but from what I can make out from the audio snippet it sounds like it will pretty good! I'll definitely have to give it a chance. Can't wait to hear a full on preview!

13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    PLOT TWIST: It have a cutesy and mellow melody (it was too obvious from that leaks, specially the last) but the lyrics will be so edgy that are so unfitting :^^;:

(Don't kill me, i'm still under the effect of tons of medicine :^^;:)

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I wonder if they taught the fans the chanting or if they just decided to do it and came out with that lol

All I get from the chorus is Kimi dakedo! Kimi dakedo! WowowoWOWOWOoooo! :^^;:

15. paman22

paman22 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    from aki-p 755
    the costume looks like Melon Juice's

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

OMG Kojimako and Ikumin bonding!!! :^O^:

17. moonlit

moonlit Member

On topic of Miichan from last page: Miichan was kicked from Media Senbatsu on Manatsu no sounds good too if I remember correctly.

18. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Updating this
    It was said the No 3 formation is not like a normal "row" position. It's not the usual straight line formation like we used to see
    Members in No 2 made a semi-circle formation which later joined by members No 1 in the middle.

My friend also said it seems Mako and Haruppi are the centers for No 2 formation. Jurichan is in the 3rd row of No 2 formation, together with Tomu. While the other 12th gen, Tanochan got the last row

Anyway, since it's only a testimony from shooting, the final MV might turns out to look quite different from camera angle. Do remember, because someone get the front position, it won't automatically make her get more screentimes when it comes to MV. So uhm yeah...you know there's still hope in case your oshimen is put on the back :awesome:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Pretty cool to see Kojimako helping out Ikumin (since Kojimako was in the same boat for MSM) being nervous I mean.

20. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Goodbye traditional fall single and the only chance to get a somewhat decent song that isn't an annoying generic mix of 200 other forgettable 48 songs, that sounds as if it was rushed trough in one day (which it probably is, since it's all about quantity now and they're not even ashamed to tell us they still have to start working on a song like 2 weeks prior to its release). Wonder how long until I get bored with their old stuff and lose interest in this group.