Single AKB48 38th [Kibouteki Refrain] (2014/11/26)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 17, 2014.

1. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yeah this sounds very much like your old school style songs, which is what people ended up voting for, haha

2. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I welcome the drama of the wcenter and the implications for next year's general election
    sakura who climbed above all her hakata friends to reach senbatsu and now has her sights on sasshi
    jurina who sees everyone as a rival
    mayuyu we all know how competitive she is
    paruru passive aggressive, she wants to rank up but dosen't want it by janken
    sasshi and yuki, will they rally to challenge their beloved mayu?
    where will rena and sayaka focus their energy?
    and the list goes on...

3. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Aki-P said Sakura is a candidate for the next gen ace so, does this mean he's gonna push Sakura just like how he push Jurina on AKB? maybe not but surely Sakura will be a default senbatsu member starting from the 38th Single. Aki-P knows not much of the current gen can stay much longer maybe for the next 3-4 years Sayanee, Mayuyu, Milky and Paruru will graduate. they really have barely time to find more next gen girls who can really carry the group cause they're even looking for new replacement for Takamina, Sasshi, Kojiharu and Yukirin in the current gen. Naachan and Mikichan isn't push as much as they do on Kojimako. right now imo. the sure 2 future next gen senbatsu member is Jurina and Sakura. Jurina is really something three gen transition and she's still on the group [hehe] it's no wonder she's been senbatsu since debut.
    and though I don't hate Ikoma Rina. I think AKS should put another next gen 48G member than her on AKB Single not to mention her advantage on Sousenkyo. #14 on her first Sousenkyo = threat. :asdfgh:

4. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    err, no. hebirote melody line is much more simple and catchy compared to suzukake. this simple and catchy melody line makes people want to sing along it. that's why it is so popular on public including non-AKB fans. and that's why hebirote could rank on "song you always sing on karaoke". as expected from the title. Heavy Rotation, means you would play it countless time.

I doubt that senbatsu members affect the song popularity. inside AKB fandom itself perhaps, but for public, I think the quality of the song makes it more appealing.

5. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Maybe, Sakura is very popular and more younger 4-5 year than Paru/Sayanee. I also see similarities Sakura and Jurina who very popular at a very young age.

Naachan/Miki just sidekick Kojimako, more like AnRiRe, Ricchan get more push than Renacchi/Annin or Gen15 trio, Naanya get more push than Miion/Komiharu.

6. yuminoya

yuminoya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    well looking at today's mste, sakura is already in the big league.
    and by puting her in the river's performance proves that she can do much more than cutesy song (which I know she can).
    I can already see her getting higher rank in next sousenkyo..

7. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ IMO Sakura will never be queen though. :whistle:

8. yuminoya

yuminoya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ totally agree, but I think she can still be in kami7 :)
    as long as there are still mayuyu sasshi jurina yukirin.

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I wouldn't be so sure. She's the youngest in senbatsu, so I can see her getting to the top in a few years. By the time she hits 20 (if she tags along), many will have graduated, so...

10. yuminoya

yuminoya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    still long way to go, I really can't imagine AKB without the current kami7..

11. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I totally agree. Sakura still have more years in the 48G. and with her growing popularity she really have a high chance to win the Sousenkyo especially after Mayuyu, Sayanee, Milky, Takamina, Kojiharu, Sasshi, Paruru, Rena, Yuihan and Yukirin graduate. with all these senbatsu member not blocking her way. it's just like a walk in the park for her to jump into #2 against Jurina. though I agree with some other forum member's concern. without the current top senbatsu members. the future is kinda dim imo though still high hope for the whole 48G

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    looking at Music station, a new Kami 7 is born...or should i say, a Kami 5.

13. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

lol i know right!?
    you can say that akip just decided who is his new 5 mainly push member.

14. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Are there any links to the music station perf? And who are these kami5?

Mayu, sakura, jurina, paruru and??

Thanks.

15. Misaki94

Misaki94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    Misaki94
    ^ Sayanee

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

17. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

If she can get into kami7 next year then Im pretty sure she'll have a shot at becoming the next gen queen after the Mayuyu is gone

18. yuminoya

yuminoya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ if that happens before any current kami7 graduate (which I doubt so), she'll really have a shot.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Seeing how she almost doubled her votes this year, I think she'll break in next year.
    I don't see Rena holding her position much longer (Sayanee and Paruru were 2000 votes shy to overthrow her), so... yeah.

20. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Its gonna be very hard definitely, she'll have to fight with Rena (since Paruru and Sayanee is very likely to advance through) for that 7th spot.

Also seeing the end of KNP in music station. The management also predicts that she'll fall out of the kami imo.