Single AKB48 38th [Kibouteki Refrain] (2014/11/26)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 17, 2014.

1. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

it's funny cause I said the exact same thing when the kami 7 consisted of acchan, yuko, mariko, tomochin, mayuyu, takamina, and kojiharu and now... I'm just as happy with the new faces as the old ones. I wouldn't underestimate sakura cause she has an incredibly dedicated (and growing) fanbase. I myself plan to buy extra votes next year and cast a few for her because i'm blown away by her maturity, and willingness to keep pushing both for herself and HKT, especially considering that management didn't really start giving her any significant push until this year.

I think she's a serious contender for kami 7 next year. I also hope that in the next two years, she gets her wish and gives sasshi a run for her money. I wouldn't mind seeing a new empress in Hakata :D

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I also don't knowh wich kami7 member is likely to be overthrown by Sakura, but i would say rena, because paruru fanbase are capable of inimaginable things

3. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    There's also the possibility of Rena being shafted by SKE wotas to vote for Jurina :whistle:
    Paruru, Sayanee and Mayu are kind of all the same age so there's a good possibility of them graduating at around the same time... maybe within a year of each other, in 3 years or so. By then, Kojiharu, Takamina, Yukirin and Sasshi would have gone too. I could really imagine a Jurina vs Sakura showdown :cute:

4. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I hope not, that would break my heart. Rena's worked too hard to just fall like that...she's always been no.2 in SKE, but I wonder how far Akarin's coming along already, she could be an even bigger surprise. Sakura for sure is going to be though.

Sounds messy to think who could be there next year, lots of possibilities now. It's too bad Jurina is taking a bulk of the votes just like Sayanee is for NMB, must be a wota thing.

5. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yeah reading all these Kami7 comments make me go... DAMN I have been in this fandom for a while.

I remember it was considered TRAGIC that Tomochin fell out of Kami7. We started calling it Kami 8 for a while roflmao

To be frank, I think next year will be even harder than this one. Firstly, AKB's general popularity is declining, so less votes. Secondly, even in UG and below you were seeing tons of really, really popular people all over the place. NGZK is seriously growing in the entire girl-oriented market, so it's likely that either we'll see more kennin or they'll shake up the entire election system completely. So yeah, next year will be tough, not just for Rena but for everyone.

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Plot twist: Suda Akari mades a "Sashihara 2012" and enters kami7 with nobody expecting :^^;:

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yeah, but people also said before "no one will beat the Kami 7" and yet... Yukirin, Sasshi did it. I don't think Sakura would have to "wait" for graduations from Mayuyu, Yukirin, Rena, Sasshi, Sayanee, Paruru, Takamina, Kojiharu to become top7 or better, lol. I can already see her surpass some of these girls next year even if they don't graduate... She could even reach top5... However the lower ranked top7 is Paruru XD so idk. I don't want Paruru out of top7 and I know Paruru has enough fans to make her rank up (like she does every year). I just hope Paruru ranks up & Sakura joins Kami 7 as well ^^

8. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I've always rooted for Akarin, so I hope she goes as far as she can because she has definitely earned it. I just have this feeling Rena might be in trouble next election, especially now that Akari's been in AKB senbatsu(s) lately. There's a quiet competition there. Kami 7 would not surprise me at all, she's a fan favorite and pulls all the stops.

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I think when it comes to the election. We should give a new saying for it.

"Expect Anything"

The 2013 and 2014 Election made that saying true.

10. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I'd be sad if Rena drops too, but she's had a great run at the front of SKE for what, 6 years? Been in AKB Senbatsu for roughly 5 years and now top 5 in the whole 48G and in the forefront of Nogi. Few girls will ever accomplish as much as Rena :1st:

Still hoping that Rena will be always SKE's top 2 where the elections are concerned though. Wouldn't want her to be losing to anyone from SKE other than Jurina :whistle:

11. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    [​IMG]
    Mayuyu, Jurina, Sayanee, Paruru and Sakura = Kami 5 :confused:
    how I wish Milky was here also though it doesn't suit her. oh, well since Milky had dropped on the Sousenkyo senbatsu line-up maybe that's why she's not there. besides the 5-member formation does suit them.

Sakura will gain a lot of momentum going to Sousenkyo after the 38th Single though Ikoma is still a threat :mad: but it will be really hard to jump rank when a member get into senbatsu rankings. except Sasshi. next Sousenkyo I hope Sayanee will outrank Rena or Jurina. I'm rooting for her since NMB48 is not under AKS maybe that's why Sayanee and Milky are almost always on the back at every AKB Single. and Milky back to Sousenkyo senbatsu line-up or she might graduate:(

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  12. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Sakura will win the SSK within the next 4 years I think it's pretty obvious but wonder what would happen if sasshi or sakura weren't on HKT, probably the other might win hundred of votes instead, similar situation there are on SKE, Wmatsui ended more close than I thought from the beginning, fortunately (For my heart) next SSK is 9 months away

As for this single, those links sounds good to me but it's to early to say nothing more, 2 months to the release date is a lot of time but I enjoy the previous weeks to discover a new single, the outfits, the covers, the b-sides, the senbatsu for these b-sides.......

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't think Ikoma's kennin will last until the next one. I could see them revoking it and brining over another Nogi... with a bigger fanbase.
    Oh, the drama. :^O^:

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I also thing that, most of the kennins last for one year or a little more.
    Give Shiraishi Mai a kennin with team A and let the battle begins! [hehe]

15. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    that's just a bigger threat. everyone was trolling ikoma might win because it's
    one NGSK46 member to thousands of NGSK's wota. which is a big advantage. I think NGSK46 should just hold their own senbatsu election.

16. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    True, she's already accomplished...I just don't want to see her reach her limit, because you know what usually comes next. :^^;: Not that I should be overanalyzing it, SKE doesn't look like they're in a position to replace her yet, so she probably has a couple years left.

Milky's been having a year of highs and lows, I can't make out what to call it, but at least she's got NMB and a solo single. Rina Ikoma is definitely hard to figure out, who knows where she'll be at next year. I like her in nogi; just don't care for her in AKB as much as I thought with the way things are turning out, lol. Aki-P really likes to stack his favorites.

17. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I agree. Ikoma's senbatsu push is unnecessary for AKB imo. I think they should just put a next-gen ace candidate or just potentially ace candidate than her. though I don't hate her. cause she might be adding CD sales on AKB Single but it's not going be a long term solution as well. AKS must really find more next gen ace or potential future senbatsu members while the current gen can still put them over.

18. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I think Aki-P brings in sister group members to get the fans excited about getting their favorite members into AKB, as if they're always going to represent what's at the top. Bringing Sakura in for the new single obviously is making that case even bigger now. It's too bad for AKB, but I wonder how much of a competition Aki-P really wants between them, since he's obviously shown no sign of wanting them to fall.

19. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Please don't steal more members from nogi, we need it to hold our own SSK.... by 2019 maybe [hehe]

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    If they revoke ikotan and put maiyan, i directly switch from kami 5 to kami 6 lol