Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    One thing is for sure: single sales probably won't decrease because fans will want to see their oshi and consolate her after this fiasco (unless they're mad at everything lol). And I wouldn't be surprised if they included some kind of bonus to boost sales even more.
    Even so, I doubt management will recover from the social and monetary losses only with next single sales. I'm expecting another "general public recognition bait" A-side.

2. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

lmao they do this every year around ssk time. There are so many girls in AKB, theres bound to be scandals. Very little cares unless you oshihen them or they are well known member with "illicit pictures" :corr:

3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    So if they are cancelling trips from members while they are in the mainland, and they rank in sousenkyo, are they doing a showroom in 240p to thanks fan in live?

It's going to be so cheap.

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm afraid that the SSK itself would just be as hurrah as the prelims..

Its okay for Sashi or Mayu to win, but if it's Ogiyuka or Jurina, her first time winning won't have the best scenery like what the preceding winners have gotten.

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

What a total mess. The hype with all these news is going down.

Btw anybody understood if the girl will at least will give their speech on tv?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  8. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    not that I was actively searching for it, but I have yet to see a member who didn't arrive? I've seen at least most of AKB, 8, SKE, NMB and HKT already there

9. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Same, actually. Kodama isn't there, but that makes sense anyways.

10. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This is easily the worst ssk so far. Management doesnt care at all anymore. They think they can throw whatever they want at fans at this point... way to ruin the most exciting event for AKB.

11. ET920

ET920 Member

So, for you the most important thing of the elections are fans' reactions and fireworks? You don't care about knowing the members' positions at all? Nor their reactions?

No, the Sousenkyo hasn't been cancelled, it will be held in a different venue.

No need to make members fly to Okinawa when weather is already bad and they aren't going to held the concert.

The thanking showroom is odd, it was useful last time because we thought showroom was a one-time thing and that they'd no longer use it, so the thanking broadcast was like a gift... this one is odd, since members can still broadcast anyway, maybe it was a leftover from the previous configuration.

Of course they'll, facing the other members, looking at their faces, at the rage, sorrow or despair at not ranking... Imagine Rikachan giving her speech looking at Ogiyuka still seated in front of her, knowing she has ranked higher than her... imagine Ogiyuka in senbatsu giving her speech, looking at Katomina's teary face... imagine Jurina giving her speech while both Mayuyu and Sasshi look at her as if telling her, "Good luck next time, bitch". It will be great! :awesome:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

13. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    thought this will became best Sousenkyou ever..but this mess?? anti climax

14. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Sumire Sato is there, along with Ryoha and Kaotan. There are several ske members there.

15. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    This is piss poor on managements part. A couple days ago, photos of the ssk event location circulated on twitter, and you could already see that the venue looked like a tsunami had just taken place with how disheveled everything looked. From then, they should have announced the cancellation. At least then they would have enough time to relocate all the girls, allow fans already in Okinawa to reach the new venue, and things would have run a little better then how it is now.

This is a mess, I feel so sorry for the girls who will rank for the first time and now be able to give their speeches to all the fans that came to see them. I feel sorry for all the fans that even bothered to show up to Okinawa and possibly having to take time off work for it. I feel bad for STU, because we all know that's the reason why the venue was chosen to be in Okinawa, the girls might feel guilty because of this.

I wasn't as excited as I usually am for SSK because my AKB oshimen graduated and my NMB one isn't participating, but i still believed this would be a good event despite that. But will all the things happening, i can't bring myself to be excited for it anymore.

16. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The ssk is not just about the position. Yes thats a core part, but it comes with the scenery that makes it look like a grand event. If every year a grandpa was just reading results in a small hall I assure you ssk wouldnt be that cherished by fans and members.

17. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Wait, I still don't get the times... When do they start announcing results? And when does each broadcast start?

18. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    did they really search for the weather condition when they decided on that day? It is the work for those researchers of AKS to know that. even the fix location is in okinawa if they just done their job carefully then the ssk should be on the 1st week or the 3rd week of june because the weather will be sunny, this is the first ssk that i will watch it live but then these things happen, i'm kinda disappointed :cry:

19. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    They chose that venue probably a year ago, probably booked it no less than 6 months ago. It's impossible to predict weather that far ahead. Concerts get cancelled all the time because of weather.

20. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    But that's not "predicting weather". It's being logical - Okinawa is always raining in June. It's like deciding to have an open-air concert in January and be surprised because it's snowing.