AKB48 Official shop in Hong Kong

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by 09lojh1, Sep 12, 2010.

1. gunyu1

gunyu1 Kenkyuusei

wow.. I always envy with country who have official shop >_< I heard the cafe is good and delicious too

2. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Yukirin is coming to Hong Kong end of this month!

http://www.facebook.com/notes/akb48-official-shop-hong-kong/akb48柏木由紀終於要來台灣及香港啦/373721319321450

3. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

Thanks for keeping us updated Sikanwan. Even though they posted in English I still failed to notice it!
    Glad they're adding English to the announcements though because my Chinese is so bad. :cry:

4. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

WoW!

Anyone who's going to the events... please take photos/videos of the event for the rest of us [rock]

Thanks! ;)

5. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    The official shop is selling a Yukirin Supporting T-Shirt (ゆきりん應援T恤)!
    Yukirin come to Hong Kong on 26 Feb 2012 and fans are welcome to wear the T-shirt to welcome her in the airport.
    The T-shirt is designed by Yukirin herself!

[​IMG]

Ordering Period: 11-14 Feb
    Size: S/M/L
    Price: HK$150 (Paid when order)
    Delivery date: 23-25 Feb
    Please place the order in the AKB48 Hong Kong Shop or AKB48 Hong Kong Museum

http://www.facebook.com/notes/akb48-official-shop-hong-kong/祝-akb48-柏木由紀來港/374580192568896

6. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Details of Yukirin's Handshake event in Hong Kong:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/akb48-official-shop-hong-kong/柏木由紀香港握手會舉行及參加資格之有關詳情通知/379403972086518

7. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

lol, the Facebook page forgot to mention that you'd better get there before the mall even opens if you want to stand a chance to get a ticket. :awesome: People were lined up there the night before already. :fp: Avoiding Dragon Centre tomorrow for fear of being trampled ( :yikes: ) since they changed the photo sale days to Sunday (19th) and next Saturday (25th) anyway.

8. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    http://www.facebook.com/notes/akb48-official-shop-hong-kong/有關sdn48來港事項通知/383296765030572

[​IMG]

9. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

10. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    The registration for tickets of "Genki Na Nihon" will start from 13:00 Hong Kong Time on 23 Feb (THU).
    http://genkijapan.jp/jp/japan_stage.html

Details of the performance:
    - 26 Mar (MON): 20:00-21:00
    - 27 Mar (TUE): 19:30-20:30
    Around 3 members will attend.

11. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Without any advance notice, the tickets for "Genki Japan" event in Hong Kong were allocated by "first come first serve" basis instead of drawing lots as for Beijing and Shanghai.
    All 1,400 tickets were gone within 10 minutes ..... :hmm:

Luckily I was able to get one :p
    though my friend didn't ....

12. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Details of SDN48's handshake event on this coming Friday:

Attending members: Sayaka Kongdo, Chen Qu, Yui Takahashi, Jyuri Kaida, Reiko Nishikunihara, Chisaki Hatakeyama.
    近藤さや香、チェン・チュー、たかはしゆい、甲斐田樹里、西国原礼子、畠山智妃

Date: 2 March (FRI)
    Time: From 8:30pm
    Venue: 1/F, Dragon Centre

Quota: 500 each for zone 1 & 2, i.e. 1000 in total
    Price: Free

Zone 1: Sayaka Kongdo, Chen Qu, Chisaki Hatakeyama
    Zone 2: Yui Takahashi, Jyuri Kaida, Reiko Nishikunihara

Starting from 7pm, 29 Feb (WED), one can go to the AKB48 Official Shop to get a ticket, indicating which zone to choose.
    Please also from your ID for registration.
    Each person can only get one ticket of either zone 1 (purple colour ticket) or 2 (yellow).

Arrangement on the handshake day:
    Queuing will start at 6:30pm.
    For Zone 1, please queue at the staircase outside Sincere department store (near bus station)
    For Zone 2, please queue at the staircase behind the shop ICE FIRE

http://www.facebook.com/notes/akb48-official-shop-hong-kong/有關3月2日sdn48握手會詳情/388959204464328

13. Nyanmaru

Nyanmaru Kenkyuusei

Hey y'all!
    So I'll be flying to Hong Kong in a few days and I without a doubt I'll be hunting for AKB merchandises there for the first time, so I have a few question:

1) What places in Hong Kong specifically sell AKB stuff? I'm guessing places at Mong Kok will have quite a bit, but where else? I'm primarily looking for photocards and photobooks, but I also want to check out other AKB merchandises.

2) For the AKB store, is there a restriction to how many visitors can go in at a time? What do they usually have in stock ( or currently) and how does the prices differ from other places that sell AKB merchandises?

3) If an handshake event occurs during my time of stay at HK, what are the procedures to participate in one of these events and how much does it cost to participate?

So as you can tell, I'm a total noob with this since this would be my first time visiting Hong Kong again after my AKB fandom started. Much help is appreciated and thanks in advance. [nod] :^^;:

14. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    ^ I'll try and help with what i remember when i was there 5 months ago. I don't normally live in HK so I might not be too familiar with locations and stuff.

1). The official shop is in the Dragon Centre shopping centre in Sham Sui Po. It's like on the 6th floor or so. The shopping centre is kind of old and not much of interest to see (in my opinion), besides the AKB store, especially when judged against other shopping centres they have like the ones in TST. If you're interested, in the shopping centre there is sort of a weird section where its sort of like stalls set up within the shopping centre which sold a lot of Kpop and AKB posters and small stuff but i didn't really stick around to check them out.
    I was living in Mong Kok when i was in HK, and couldn't find any AKB stuff when i was there. Might be more of me not knowing where to look though. WIll probably need HK residents to help you on that one. There was also the AKB museum which was in Causeway Bay i believe. I think that it has sinced closed now, and they have relocated elsewhere (again, not sure on this)

2). I don't think there is a restriction on how many people can enter. I think you just aren't allowed to take photos in there. When i went, there was only like 1 or 2 other people in there, and they didn't stay that long. Theres a huge screen in there which plays akb PVs non stop. Outside along the wall there is also a photo of each member. When i went, they had a fair few stuff; CDs, T-Shirts (roughly $50USD for the one i got), magazines, photobooks, cards (i think), posters, jigsaw puzzles (expensive), cups, pens, pencil cases, phone cases (expensive, $50USD each), stickers, oshi towels and other small stuff like that. As it's the official store, you can kind of expect expensive prices, so be prepared to part way with some Hong Kong dollars :)

3). Not sure sorry.

Hope this helps :D

15. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Let me try to add a bit :p

1) The AKB48 Museum has closed since Feb. They now host the photo exhibition in Dragon Centre as well. (I think on the 7/F).
    About Mongkok, you can find AKB48 CDs, photobooks and some magazines in Sino Centre, especially in the basement. I don't really know elsewhere which you can easily find AKB related stuff.
    People often trade online instead nowadays.

2) I think A93x has pretty much answered everything. If you are looking for official merchandise, I think you can only find those in the official shop.

3) For handshake event, usually you need to buy (or pre-order) something in the shop (maybe a particular item, like Yurkirin's photobook for her handshake) or spend at least a certain amount (eg HK$250) during a certain period of time to get the handshake ticket. But the arrangement may differ each time.

16. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
  17. Nyanmaru

Nyanmaru Kenkyuusei

^
    ^Thanks for both of your help it sounds like this upcoming handshake event next month might be the perfect opportunity for me! [rock]

18. Nyanmaru

Nyanmaru Kenkyuusei

It's been almost a month since the initial announcement of the handshake event this month....Still no new update!!?? [speechless]
    Postponed or Cancelled?? [wonder] [sealed] [worried]

19. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    ^
    Seems no update ...

It is the peak time for exam recently,
    maybe they will do it towards the end of the month. Not sure. :^^;:

20. Kokuhaku

Kokuhaku Kenkyuusei

This is out of the blue but does anyone know how to buy stuff on the AKB Hong Kong online shop? I want to buy something but I think they don't ship outside HK?
    Thanks