AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Pepper

Pepper Kenkyuusei

It may not be the place to ask this (and it may have been asked before) but, I've just now discovered that there are hidden bonus on the Request Hour 2010 DVD, and also on the Shukan DVD... But I happen to never have discovered any of these ^^° So I wanted to know if there are also on any other DVD, and if someone knows what to do to see them ^^

2. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

^ I remember that the SakuraShiori DVD has some hidden features. I think with Choose me and Enkori Poster you can choose a different ending with another girl, not sure how to access it though.

3. richardthebrave

richardthebrave Kenkyuusei

can anyone tell me which magazine this picture came from? i believe i would like to purchase it if that is the case:

[​IMG]

4. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

5. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

^That Harunyan pic looks pretty nice. :)

6. ruru

ruru Kenkyuusei

could anyone who won cancel machi but didn't get called buy the ticket and get in the theater?

7. mitsubachi

mitsubachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I really didn't get the question, sorry [speechless]

8. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Ruru, if you won cancel machi, you are not guaranteed to get a ticket, it depends on how many people who actually won a ticket didn't show up. They will start calling cancel machi numbers some time before the performance starts, if you're cancel machi ticket number is called than you can buy a ticket.

9. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

ok here goes my answer:

partly yes. the last way for you to enter the theater after not being called for the cancel macchi is for you to stay at the information counter area and wait until the staff members call for "taishougai" (outside of the lottery). staff members will eventually start calling numbers again, and the people whose numbers are called can buy a ticket if they want to, BUT you will enter right after everyone has already entered (meaning you need to stand at the very back of the theater).

unlike cancel macchi where the number of tickets is based on how many people won the show and did not show up, taishougai is entirely up to the staff members. its purely their decision as to how many people they want to allow to enter the theater.

10. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Youko, is taishougai something new?

11. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Taishougai has been happening as long as I have been going to the theater. So I know they have been doing it since at least 2008. So no, it isn't new.

They generally allow about 50 people in after the lottery, from what I can tell. Last Saturday night for SDN cancel machi went up to #15. After everyone in the lottery went in they began calling numbers again (I believe they also allow latecomers who won the show to buy a ticket at this point too) Anyway, ultimately for standing room it went up to #113. And what number did I have???

114 [boom]

12. ruru

ruru Kenkyuusei

^
    oh I see. so you still can see the show, but you have to win cancel machi first. and if there's leftover for taishougai, you can get in. [party]

13. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

I got a somewhat non-related AKB question:

Is it necessary to apply for a tourist VISA if I'm planning on visiting Japan for 1-2 weeks? I read up on it and still not sure if I have too.

and which concert is this performance from
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OPAh0SU ... re=related

14. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

Special restrictions for some countries / areas might apply but usually you can just go and stay for 90 days and extend this once for another 90.

15. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

rafaelaboy80> That is from NHK Hall Concert 2009 (Disk 1). Don't know why but a lot of people haven't watched it [wonder] .

16. minna no uta

minna no uta Kenkyuusei

From Yukirin's blog:

In what photoshoot/magazine was this outfit used for?
    I searched her gallery, but I couldn't find anything.

EDIT: Thank you, Cisalpine88!!

Attached Files:

17. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Since you're in NY I assume you're an American citizen, which means you get a 90 day tourist visa when you arrive in Japan, don't need to do anything else. You had best visit the Japanese embassy website to confirm that though, especially if you have a criminal record etc.

If you want to ask any more questions about visiting Japan you can use the visiting Japan thread, so we can keep this thread just for AKB48 stuff.

18. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

Oh thanks for answers, didn't know you automatically get one when you go to Japan.

19. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Just wondering but what is an oshimen?
    Does it mean someone's favourite member?

20. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Yes, oshimen means your favorite member. =)