Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2013

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 30, 2012.

1. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Inb4GinghamCheckNo.1 :hehe:

Yuko fans will be split for voting for 3 singles with her as center this year......UZA, HebiRote and Gingham Check :lol: :awesome:

2. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    for 16nin no shimai, they always leave the lyrics as it is. This year, however, they didn't get the members to show up on stage with the unit girls like the last 2 years, only VTR.

3. Ozu

Ozu Kenkyuusei

Voting for Hashire Penguin is not just a matter of whether or not you like the song. I personally dislike it yet I'm going to vote for it. Neither is It a matter of whether you think it represents Team 4 or not. Wotas both in Japan and here on Stage48 have decided to vote for that one song in Team 4's memory. It's only possible with this Request Hour so let's make it Team 4's triumph to give the girls one last precious memory - just like with the original Team B and Shonichi.

4. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    The only best case scenario I can see happening here is Team 4 getting 3rd place or so like SDN48 did last request hour, I really kinda doubt there'll be another situation like the SKE request hour, which probably only worked because it was the graduation of the captain......besides, the members are not even graduating and will still be there in different teams, so I kinda doubt the song can get into any higher than the lower 5......if it enters the Top 10

And unfortunately, I cannot vote, but even if I can, i'll be voting for Kareha no Station or UZA.

5. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

afterall when shonichi win, not because team B going to disappear or B3rd going to end,
    but because its good, they sang it with full of heart, idk what happen to them that time, but its like as if the song is themself. they merge with the song. and they already planted their feeling in that song, and now whoever sing it, the feeling wont change.

as for hashire penguin team 4, they just know that they have to sing it cutely not the true meaning behind the song itself.
    i prefer ougon center than hashire penguin, if they understand what it takes tobe center and could pile up their center ambition then put it to the ougon center song, i believe it could be no.1

but for now, vote for hashire penguin.... i dont think so,
    i want when team 4 comeback become stronger than before, not pity by others.

6. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

I recieved my Cd's... but I still don't know which song should I vote for... I probably will vote for Bird, Omoide no hotondo and yume no kawa, but I am still doubtful about it... as others have said, I would't like to someone replace Acchan's place in those 2 songs specially

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    sooo there might be a weird dvd box in 2013 [hehe]

8. mistressxian

mistressxian Kenkyuusei

Not sure who to give my vote to anymore. Since I can't vote for Mushi no Ballad. I might vote for either scrap-and-build, Alive , or Zero Sum Taiyou.

9. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Why can't you vote for mushi no ballad?

10. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I hope I get my copies of UZA in time... I SHOULD have got them yesterday but the damn hurricane made it so I STILL don't have them... Who knows when it'll get to me... Apparently it's at the FedEx place in Tennessee right now... I live in New York. x.x *sigh*

But anyway I'm kinda just gonna vote by default for Yokaze no Shiwaza.

I mean... I am considering voting for Gugutasu no Sora and Nante Bohemian too but I'm not sure. >.<

Yokaze for Yukirin

Gugutasu for Harukyan, Akicha, Mocchi, Reinyan, and Sakiko

Nante Bohemian for Akicha, Mocchi, Shawako, and Yuttan

...Or I could vote for all of them. I dunno.

11. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

I really want to vote for Hashire Penguin but I'm afraid it won't be performed with all the 16 former Team 4 girls and Tanochan might miss out. Otherwise I'll probably vote for Omoide Ijou.

12. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    Sorry but I remembered many of my old-timer friends casting vote for shonichi because team B going to disappear and B3rd going to end..not because things like you said..at least be grateful about it.. [think]

13. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    xin, why you no vote for Yobisute Fantasy? :lol: :awesome:

I don't like this concept of pity votes or 'vote because --- is going to graduate/disappear' to be honest. I mean, if now you say that all of Team 4 is graduating, sure, I'll support it, but having this campaign when the members are still around is just kinda pointless to me to be honest - heck, if this logic applies, I'd rather vote for Team B Oshi or even Yobisute Fantasy for MaYukirin. I want to see the fans of their respective songs give their all in supporting their song and have the top spots be a real battle between the best of the best, not a platform for campaigns that don't have much worth or reason behind it.

That said, I will seriously start to lose interest in these things if we're just gonna have constant campaigns rigging the votes - unless those campaigns are actually worth voting for, i.e, Acchan graduating, Sae/ Akicha going to SNH48/JKT48

14. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

i wanna vote for 涙に沈む太陽
    cuz not only because mariko, yukirin, and sae did great to sang the song,
    but the song itself was great [love the 50s melodys] :inlove:

15. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun
    I kinda understand what are you talking about..well for me I never force anyone who are not a Team 4 fans to suddenly vote for Hashire! Penguin..if you are team 4 fans you suppose to know why you need to vote for this song..even Yamauchi Suzuran personally ask team 4 fans to vote for this song in Team 4 Senshuuraku..and just telling campaigns are never rigging the votes..just take sousenkyo as examples..what is there to do if not doing campaign for someone you love? even hero magazine took alot of effort to promote kawaei rina for the next sousenkyou..you can never call that rigged..it is a legal way to compete in this matters..and just telling that even campaigns can never make someone/something win for sure..at least you are satisfied you are making effort out of it..

16. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    No way, I can't believe management would be that stupid so don't worry. It's obvious the fans are voting for it to see the entire team perform [whew] [clap]

17. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I have no problems w/ campaigns in the elections because the whole point of the elections was imo to promote your oshimen and get her to rank, so such campaigns are actually a viable strategy considering even the members themselves have campaign posters this year. But the thing for the RH is that I want to see songs get ranked because of how good they are and because of fan's determination, which is why I want a HebiRote 3-peat and Kareha 3-peat for the SKE Request Hour, because those shows how determined the fans are to consistently get the song ranked. So as much as the idea behind the campaign is good, I just don't really approve of such swaying to vote for something out of sympathy, I have nothing against Team 4 fans voting for the song, but I don't agree to asking other ppl to put their votes into the song unless it is of the absolute must.

18. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^trying to sway your vote is part of the fans "determination" to get the song to rank same as the fans who want a heavy rotation 3-peat. You don't have to do it of course but can't blame ppl for trying heh

19. exists

exists Kenkyuusei

I'm no fan of Team 4 but I see nothing wrong with wanting to do this Hashire Penguin project. I personally don't see the difference between Heavy Rotation/Kareha's fan's determination to Hashire Penguin fan's determination. Both are based on fan's determination to support their bias and not necessarily because the songs are the best. I also can see why Team 4 fans are rallying for this, because there is no Team 4 anymore. If Team A, K, B, S, KII, N were suddenly dissolved I'm sure there will be more outcry, and some/most of their fans would do the same thing or even more on a grander scale.

I didn't see anyone forcing people to vote for Hashire as well, so I don't see them 'forcing' it. From my understanding they're simply spreading it and if there are people who are willing to participate then great if not then it's okay.

20. Zippy

Zippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Since when rankings in RH resemble songs quality anyway?
    Top 5 almost always dominated by single songs, and many single songs are sucks :awesome:
    Hebirote won two times that means Hebirote is the best song AKB ever had? That song is my cue to the bathroom everytime I watch concert, liveshow, etc. Team B Oshi is the highest stage song last year, does that mean Team B Oshi is the best stage song AKB ever had? Hell no.
    AKB has always been about popularity, fans support, and favorism anyway. Sousenkyo, senbatsu, koubetsu, request hour, all the same. The song with popular member(s) will rank high. Exception will only happen when these kind of occasion arise, that's why I'd rather not call it a 'pity' but as a 'gift' for Team 4. And it's not like they force you to vote Penguin anyway, why people feel cranky about it idgi :^^;: